Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:53 AM

Qualities Your Partner Must Have - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Your Partner Must Have (19531 Views)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / 10 Qualities Your Future Wife Must Have / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Dsage1: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Many of you guys saying intelligent,intelligent, if I may ask,how many single ladies are intelligent?

It depend on what you refers to as intelligent. Most of the ladies I knew,I will actually give them 85% in terms of social life but when talking about the ability to engage in intellectual discussion most of them are not up to average.

Well, my dream girl must not be too fat,short and average in look. Most importantly,she must be humble and ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
D sage: Many of you guys saying intelligent,intelligent, if I may ask,how many single ladies are intelligent?

It depend on what you refers to as intelligent. Most of the ladies I knew,I will actually give them 85% in terms of social life but when talking about the ability to engage in intellectual discussion most of them are not up to average.

Well, my dream girl must not be too fat,short and average in look. Most importantly,she must be humble and ready to learn.
Your world revolves around the class you dealing with bro. Take heart

6 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
cant believe it made it to the front page. Thanks to those that made it possible.
@lalalosky, I'm blushing. Hehe
@all, thanks for contributing(negatively and positively) and Happy xmas smiley smiley
andyanders: @Adaeze003(f)

I hope the legs displayed in your pic. enclosed is not yours because if it yours, then you must be an ugly lady and shouldn't be looking for any kind of quality from any man, rather, begging to be loved at all cost.

Na only beautiful and educated ladies with good character that will put up this topic. Go drink gari joo

#covers face# and I thought the pic was swt. Lol! Your opinion just cant bug me sha.smiley smiley
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by troy20(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
all gurls want a guy with a good sense of humour bt i've hardly met a gurl with one.we guys love it 2 u know. wt would i not do 4 a dark skined godess with d body of rihana n a decent humour 2 keep this lonly guy in the thoughs dat mayb life is worth it afterall cry
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by huninaija(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
He must look like the exact carbon copy as denzel washington
He must be as light skinned as chris brown or as dark skinned as baba suwe
He must be as tall as lebron james
He must be able to chase me NOT stalk ooo grin
He must be intelligent, eloquent and not a detergent grin
He must like brazilian, peruvian, indian and Afghanistan weave
Infact let him kuku be like mohammed ali in his hey days and im good!
I can overlook the fact that he doesn't like basketball embarassed

Omo my list too long oo grin tongue
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by mascot87(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Neatness and cleanliness are non negotiable.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
The more u daydream and make long list of the things u want in a potential partner, the more pains u face and the more unhappy u will be thinking and wishing. Stop daydreaming and make urself adorable, n there won't be need for u to dream cos ur dreams will come chasing u. Wake up guyz, we are entering 2013, year of reality!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
mascot87: Neatness and cleanliness is(are) non negotiable.
concord- becos u used neatness and cleanliness, the subject becomes plural, so it requires a plural verb “are” and not “is”. Pls dnt find offence with my correction. Tnx
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Ezebuola(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Too bad that I don't..I wish I did learn how to make 3D animations, all this post would have been taking care of with simple 3D programmes to give you exactly what you've all asked for, its easy. Anyway Keep dreaming guys. Fairytale
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: He must look like the exact carbon copy as denzel washington
He must be as light skinned as chris brown or as dark skinned as baba suwe
He must be as tall as lebron james
He must be able to chase me NOT stalk ooo grin
He must be intelligent, eloquent and not a detergent grin
He must like brazilian, peruvian, indian and Afghanistan weave
Infact let him kuku be like mohammed ali in his hey days and im good!
I can overlook the fact that he doesn't like basketball embarassed

Omo my list too long oo grin tongue
and u will receive him amen! grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by monkel: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
God fearing, cute looking, educated n smart, generous n charitable.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by mascot87(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
DailyNews: concord- becos u used neatness and cleanliness, the subject becomes plural, so it requires a plural verb “are” and not “is”. Pls dnt find offence with my correction. Tnx
Thank you very much for d correction. It skipped my mind,I appreciate your concern. smiley
DailyNews: concord- becos u used neatness and cleanliness, the subject becomes plural, so it requires a plural verb “are” and not “is”. Pls dnt find offence with my correction. Tnx
Thank you very much for d correction. It skipped my mind,I appreciate your concern.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
andyanders:

Idowuogbo,me think say you b person and I never knew that you are a piece of wrought. So, you do not know what legs does to the body. You be mumu, ode.
Oh shut it! U moronic son of a bat! legs defines beauty?Ur brain don waka wiv placenta tey tey! Anuz! angry
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Prodigee: U need help, with all ur fussing up nd down. STFU! Do u know wot STFU means?! Mad Black B1tch!
No I don't! Kangaroo!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Chuxjuliet(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Adaeze003: lol @ pleasant to the eye.
Nice list...

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
andyanders:

No mind Idowuigbo. He is sick and you can see that his job here is to write rubbish on people's post. sick animal.
Hold up! U just literally wen all toxic on d poster for no reason and u here telling me I write rubbish on people's post? Oh lawd! Blawdddy irony! Dis wan get terrestrial problem o! shocked It is well...U shall be saved from ur waraleptic seizures.merry Christmas! cool
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
mascot87:
Thank you very much for d correction. It skipped my mind,I appreciate your concern. smiley
Thank you very much for d correction. It skipped my mind,I appreciate your concern.
You just made my day, stay blessedsmiley
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by huninaija(f): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: and u will receive him amen! grin

grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by AdeniyiA(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
culinary skills,homely,nice... hmmn. & not barren,
wetin concern me wt beauty
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by AdeniyiA(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
she must awaken/appeal to my settling down consciousness,that's all.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
@idowu, free the boys let em have their fun wink smiley
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
DailyNews: The more u daydream and make long list of the things u want in a potential partner, the more pains u face and the more unhappy u will be thinking and wishing. Stop daydreaming and make urself adorable, n there won't be need for u to dream cos ur dreams will come chasing u. Wake up guyz, we are entering 2013, year of reality!
saying it over and over again does not mean people are gonna listen. Its just for fun dude, relax. Some people dont even mean what they are typing.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
she must awaken/appeal to my settling down consciousness,that's all.
U? U no dey check ya mail undecided
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Dsage1: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Your world revolves around the class you dealing with bro. Take heart

Noooooo "Billyonaire", I said most and not all of them. It's not that they're not educated, classy or have notting in brains, but their major problem is too much social/fake life. For instance, some of them are quite good in discussing things that add little or notting to their life.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by usermane(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am 6ft+ so i prefer my Mrs. Right a tall girl. Beside her beauty being atleast a little above par, i want a girl with sound character,intelligence and wisdom that matches or surpasses mine, and high moral standard.
She should be loving,sweet,cute,generous,posses a sense of humour and hardworking.
Neatness, a high level of physical hygiene and fitness should be maintained by her.
And She must really LOVE and CARE for me, manifesting through her words and deeds and i promise to be Mr. Right.
Ladies..., i aint asking for too much...am i?
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by andyanders: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hold up! U just literally wen all toxic on d poster for no reason and u here telling me I write rubbish on people's post? Oh lawd! Blawdddy irony! Dis wan get terrestrial problem o! shocked It is well...U shall be saved from ur waraleptic seizures.merry Christmas! cool

Na grammar be that? U never get head cos u think with ur anus. You have head but u think with your legs hence all your responses.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
andyanders:

Na grammar be that? U never get head cos u think with ur anus. You have head but u think with your legs hence all your responses.
Who liked dis Bullshyte? Think wiv ur leg? Wtf? undecided
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Dynamique: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
sanb: .He’s someone who’ll have the fear of God in him;
.Someone I can trust and has my best interest at heart and making him my best friend;
.A team player and not a competitor; and willing to compromise which applies to me as well;
.Good character i.e. not arrogant, rude or egocentric;
.Good sense of humour i.e. makes me smile;
.He’ll need to set good attainable goals for himself and get productive in achieving them and I’ll render my support;
.Someone who saves for the rainy day and not just go all the way to spend without thinking;
.His height wouldn’t be so much of an issue for me as I’m a tall lady and if he’s a bit shorter than me, my same height or taller than me, it’ll be fine;
.He'll have a good dress sense/code which doesn’t have to be all designer gear and look presentable and I’ll bear in mind that he doesn't have to be the most handsome man;
.I'll like him to be confident along with a good measure of self-esteem;
.A good personality in regards to how he respects himself and others; and
Jesus is dead.
.A man who doesn’t take advantage of any observed weakness I have and later, using the observed weakness as a weapon/tool for his selfish gains.

Although I know it might sometimes be hard to get all these qualities, I can always come to a compromise if he’s got at least a few of them....cheesy
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.