Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Qualities Your Partner Must Have - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Your Partner Must Have (19536 Views)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / 10 Qualities Your Future Wife Must Have / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2012
sanb: That’s cool and good to know that you surround yourself with intelligent people as the saying goes *knowledge is power* and when you have intelligent people around you, you learn a lot....

It’s also good to know that your present GF know this i.e. for her to have intelligent conversations with you and as you said, she has improved and continue to....I’ll call a lady of such status classy cos she wants to learn and that’s great...hope it works out well for both of you... cheesy

@bolded... Knowledge is not really power but rather it's potential power. It becomes real power when it's been put into action or utilized.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Okay... but whether it has the word potential attached to it, knowledge is still power cos as you mentioned, you put it into action....
dmcdad:

@bolded... Knowledge is not really power but rather it's potential power. It becomes real power when it's been put into action or utilized.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2012
sanb: Okay... but whether it has the word potential attached to it, knowledge is still power cos as you mentioned, you put it into action....

Yeah you are right...
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2012
sanb: Nice one dude; well said.... cheesy

Thanks...
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by promire2004(f): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2012
Well, the qualities my partner should have include:
*God-fearing (foremost). He must love God genuinely and everything about him should be based on the things of God.
*Educated.
*An excellent communicator and a good listener.
*A focused and positive-minded person.
*He should have a good heart and be honest.
*Should be presentable. He musn't be prince charming.
*A good confidant. (Someone I can do tete-a'tete with). Lolz......
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2012
promire2004: Well, the qualities my partner should have include:
*God-fearing (foremost). He must love God genuinely and everything about him should be based on the things of God.
*Educated.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by DarryOsh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
delaruh: Shey dis place no be for meet up ? No be one wey I go write and the supposed girl will read and wudnt be able to contact me .....smh.
My number 1st grin 08168686345
My ideal qualities are
God fearing
Good looking I.e pretty
Not too short
Lil busty
Educated(graduate)
Friendly and funny
Supportive and full of ideas to support.
I dnt think I am asking for too much ....incase any lady with these qualities is here ,dnt hesistate to contact me
dude i dont tink u shud just drop ur number anyhow, u cant b too careful, u know. My two pence
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:

Bolded part.. THE SAME WITH YOUR PARENTS
my parents can live far...they don't like vistors neither do they like visiting pple, so I'm sorted
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my parents can live far...they don't like vistors neither do they like visiting pple, so I'm sorted
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Martowskin: another man pikin 9 fit craze. Wen ur son is abt to get hav a wife, u shld also be unda 6ft....."water wen touch prick dey still touch brocus"
cow!!!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
dmcdad:

No! No!! No!!! Why would I write her off? What I meant was I don't put my eyes out on people's stuffs. I will definitely make my own money, so i don't get enticed by people's things. You know sometimes, some people might think you are with them because of their material possession.

Mhen, as for me, if she's rich, the better self, as long as she sees the fact that we re partners, team mates, i have no problem with a lady who has got more cheddars as long as she knows who the King of the Castle is, and she knows she's the Queen ofcourse. rich wife means retire early, so i can be a full time prayer warrior for her wink, so that when i go back to where i came from, i know my children re still made cos Mummy is fawking Rich!. if she's rich and generous and she loves you, who is gonna get Spoilt at the end of the day? yeah YOU! sides rich girls re fun, cos u need to really get creative to impress em by being urself. take her to bookka instead of some expensive restaurant she is tired of n she will see it as different swag. smiley, okay bro, Got carried away.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
promire2004: Well, the qualities my partner should have include:
*Educated.

HERE AM I, SEARCH NO MORE, so how re we kickin it off? looooooolz
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Martowskin: no problem be ready to die 2 o afta ur children want to mari

thank u for that reply jare.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Turbocharged:

Guy you've made my day. Today I anoint you my brother-at-large in NL.

i just fell under the anointing of the turbocharged.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my parents can live far...they don't like vistors neither do they like visiting pple, so I'm sorted

so its okay for your parents to live far, but its alright for his to be 6ft under...

i think you were joking right, just say u were and lets all have a great long laugh. am laughing anyways.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 1) 12inches - "it aint the size of the magic want that matters, if he cant cast the spell, he is just another man with a walking stick", i hope you can take it all in or you re just a waste-ful person. why want 12 when u can only accommodate 6
2) Stinking rich - yeah u know what comes with stinking right, SHIT. be prepared to be a soak-away pit
3) Faithful - check mark
4) Does not buy his house property and other gadgets on credit - do you? cos if u do, u might just be his ruin
5) Does not rent - do you?
6) Drives nice cars - do you? cos if u dont, you might just wreck his and say "what its just a car"
7) Pays my mortgage - why? you made the decision, why should he be responsible for the outcome
8 ) Tall and anything else is fine (physique) - yeah, cool. i hope u tall too, or he might just develop back problems bending down to you all the time lol
9) God-fearing - huh?! wow, u remembered that soo soon. when u say God-fearing, you mean customizable, meek, turn the other cheek kinda guy.
10) Does not nag - do you? cos if u do, you might rub-off on him
11) His parents should live very far away or they can be 6ft under I don't mind - this gets me cracking all the time. i guess u re in-secured and u know in-laws detect that shit soo fast. am sure they want u close n not dead
12) Funny and sweet
- u re obviously funny, sweet? er no 11 ruined that part.

so my guess is you want a secured guy who can cover up your insecurities. brings me to this question.

what do u have to offer in return?

dont take it personal, am just curious.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: cow!!!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Beync(f): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
A forgiving heart
A cheerful heart
Patience
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
P4VS20:

thank u for that reply jare.
u ar always welcum bro
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: A forgiving heart
A cheerful heart
Patience
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Beync(f): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Martowskin: a forgiven heart? because u want to b commiting? Any way no problem u av a nice taste
no. Not becos I want to be committing. I am imperfect, I can make mistakes unknowingly. My partner need to understand, tolerate me and correct me in his love. Dats what call for a forgiving heart and patience.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: no. Not becos I want to be committing. I am imperfect, I can make mistakes unknowingly. My partner need to understand, tolerate me and correct me in his love. Dats what call for a forgiving heart and patience.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Beync(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Martowskin: dats kul.....its obvious u knw wat u want...thumbs up
thanks
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
P4VS20:

Mhen, as for me, if she's rich, the better self, as long as she sees the fact that we re partners, team mates, i have no problem with a lady who has got more cheddars as long as she knows who the King of the Castle is, and she knows she's the Queen ofcourse. rich wife means retire early, so i can be a full time prayer warrior for her wink, so that when i go back to where i came from, i know my children re still made cos Mummy is fawking Rich!. if she's rich and generous and she loves you, who is gonna get Spoilt at the end of the day? yeah YOU! sides rich girls re fun, cos u need to really get creative to impress em by being urself. take her to bookka instead of some expensive restaurant she is tired of n she will see it as different swag. smiley, okay bro, Got carried away.

Lol. Good for you
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2012
grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2012
P4VS20:

so its okay for your parents to live far, but its alright for his to be 6ft under...

i think you were joking right, just say u were and lets all have a great long laugh. am laughing anyways.

I said then can live far away OR they can be 6ft under...for ur sake I will jus say I'm joking (but deep down inside I'm dead serious grin)
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 1) 12inches

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Martowskin: cow? Am nt cing any here, bt if there is, it shld b u who make posts b4 thinkin. I just wish u wat u wished ur self, and dats hw it wil be
U are still a cow grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: U are still a cow grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Martowskin: mondi e do, is ok, o zugo, we no go fight put. We al knw wat we want. Bt i pray u ar jokin, if nt, mondi take ur church mind check am if dat is fair. Bt no probs, any way thumbs up 4 u, u too much
Lmfao! Church mind? Buhahahaha! Dis niggah is pained!! cheesy grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Church mind? Buhahahaha! Dis niggah is pained!! cheesy grin
pained? May be or may be nt, na men dey make choice of pattner most time d girls pray 4 pattner to come dey dnt realy make choice somtime, so i dnt av to b pained, i didnt just like d 6FT STUFF COS AM A GUY. imagine my mother all she went tru to bring me up and one girl wil b in one place prayin 4 her to go 6ft. Dats nt fair....
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Martowskin: pained? May be or may be nt, na men dey make choice of pattner most time d girls pray 4 pattner to come dey dnt realy make choice somtime, so i dnt av to b pained, i didnt just like d 6FT STUFF COS AM A GUY. imagine my mother all she went tru to bring me up and one girl wil b in one place prayin 4 her to go 6ft. Dats nt fair....
Awww... Cry no more! Send mi ya cv, AMA hook u up wiv rihanna. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Essential Dating Tips For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.