Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Zain Blackberry Package - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zain Blackberry Package (1418 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Decoding Zain Eg162g Usb Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Blackberry Package by adeoyelola: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi nairalanders, can i still use zain blackberry package on my android phone? Pls assist me
Re: Zain Blackberry Package by Caseless: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm intrested in this info. Anyway, i heard airtel bb sub works on smart fones.
Re: Zain Blackberry Package by adeoyelola: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ caseless, thanks bro
Re: Zain Blackberry Package by Caseless: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
adeoyelola: @ caseless, thanks bro
u are welcome
Re: Zain Blackberry Package by visalat(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem it’s simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem.
This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD that comes with it.
STEP 2:. After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section. Select Mobile Internet Settings
Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Username: web
Password: web
Access Point: blackberry.net
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5:
When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
Now to browse free with no charge on your laptop
STEP1: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription.

STEP2: Download gatewayvpn software at gatewayvpn dot com

STEP3: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.

YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOC!!!
For more information,click here

Facts About This Solution.

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server, The makers of Blackberry ).
Re: Zain Blackberry Package by chrisluwi: 7:49pm On May 22, 2013
u can browse with your blackberry(mtn only) on ur laptop or pc using some settings.Due to high demand i am nw giving these settings out for just N1000.its super fast because the settings optimizes ur browsing speed.While offer lasts u contact me on 08132964405 or add me on watsapp or add me on bbm:3236a8af or email me on akanbisegun46@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used Laptop. / Fairly Used Nanostation M2 For Sale / Shop PC Accessories @chuxel Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.