Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,328 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE (11042 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Yeah, somebody called me about you people!
Policemen?
Where?
are those not policemen in your car? I looked out the window when you drove in.
You are confusing all of us. There is no one here and we are all fine.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Oahray: are those not policemen in your car? I looked out the window when you drove in.
You are confusing all of us. There is no one here and we are all fine.

@thinking, but thought the policemen were carefully hiding in the car.....@

Well, you might be correct about the Policemen, but not here to arrest your Mum.They would have if thats my intention....they are only here to make sure things are in order.

Your Mum also sent me a distressing text msg about some guys threatening her with your younger brother!

Whats happening?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Ayobase: thinking, but thought the policemen were carefully hiding in the car.....@

Well, you might be correct about the Policemen, but not here to arrest your Mum.They would have if thats my intention....they are only here to make sure things are in order.

Your Mum also sent me a distressing text msg about some guys threatening her with your younger brother!

Whats happening?

Henry, sit down let me talk to your uncle.

Honey, your son is safe if that is what you are worried about. I invited you here because it is no longer new to you that I have learnt about your betrayal of our marriage. It has been really difficult for me to accept but I have come to some conclusions, and I brought you over here, so that I could tell you about my decisions in Angela's presence.

And pls you have already hurt me enough to last a lifetime, don't even try to insult me any further by attempting to deny the fact that Danny is your son.

*threatens*

Henry can you please go and wake Danny from sleep so he can watch his father deny him one more time? Or is his father finally ready to sit down and listen to what I have to say?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
*smiles and leaves for danny's rooom*
*wakes him up*
danny... Your daddy is waiting for you. When we get there, make sure you shout daddy and run to hug him, you hear?
*danny nods*
thats my boy! Lets go.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Reminder for Scenario 1:

You have an hour to complete this game because another team starts at 7pm or 8pm

The game can be paused and continued in the future.

You have all done very well
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 3:

Nl Handles - Characters

Izukwu - Playboy Fela
Slimyem - Atinuke Osoba
Reqmosquito - Playboy Temitayo

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
The game begins....

Izukwu, please, do us the honors
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
TGIF, enters the vip section of blackout club ,with a bottle hennesy and looks around ,sees mrs atunike sitting alone ,its like her friends are not yet around and decides to approach
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Approaches her table as i make eye contact with her, Good evening madam, how are you enjoying the night ? It's like your friends are not yet here today , mind if i keep your company?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pardon my manners, am fela by name, a final year student of mech. Engine student of unilag . Just finished my first semester exams today and am here to unwind. I saw you and your friends the last time i was here with my friends, are you alone today? Do you mind some drinks ? Calls the waiter passing by and requests for two glass cups , opens the bottle of wine and pours into the two tumblers and pass one across to her.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
*Atinuke's sitting on a brown leather sofa at the far end of the room quietly pouring wine in a cup from an almost full bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon with eyes fixed on the phone as she's trying to call up her girls.smileywink
She's suddenly jolted by a sharp baritone voice and looks up to see a tall dark young man probably in his early twenties looking down on her with his arm pointing to the space beside her.*
"Hello young man"..
Were you talking to me?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
IZUKWU: Pardon my manners, am fela by name, a final year student of mech. Engine student of unilag . Just finished my first semester exams today and am here to unwind. I saw you and your friends the last time i was here with my friends, are you alone today?
Oh!
Really?
Errm..No,I'm not alone thank you.
I'm expecting some friends.smiley
*smiles at him as he turns and moves away
Goes back to sipping her wine.wink*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Oh!
Really?
Errm..No,I'm not alone thank you.
I'm expecting some friends.smiley
*smiles at him as he turns and moves away
Goes back to sipping her wine.wink*
takes a few steps away ,smiles to himself and turn around to her and say ma'am, mind if i enjoy your company and seat by your side and allow some of your goodness rubb off on me while you wait for your friends ,i will disappear if you wish when they come
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
IZUKWU: takes a few steps away ,smiles to himself and turn around to her say ma'am, mind if i enjoy your company and seat by your side and allow some of your goodness rubb off on me while you wait for your friends ,i will disappear if you wish when they come
*....looks him over and says to herself "be nice to the young man."*smiley
"Alright then...errm Fela.right?" He nods.
"Have a seat.What would you like to drink?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
*smirks while looking at him trying to show off*
"Slow down young man.
You order,i pay!
That's the way it works with me.
I'm in charge here.okay?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: *smirks while looking at him trying to show off*
"Slow down young man.
You order,i pay!
That's the way it works with me.
I'm in charge here.okay?"
hmmm ,looks her in the eyes and smile and say to her, i love women who like to be in charge even in the bedroom . I would have Amarula,if you insists.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
^Amarula it is then!
..signals to the waiter while he comes around and take the order..watches Fela as he gulps down the drink.
Check the times and sees its a few minutes past midnite.
"Fela,its time to leave.call me sometime"
..drops her card on the table as she leaves..winkwink
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Redmosquito(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
**Receives a phone call from one of my cult guys**
Me: Haa! Tiger! Whats up na? Wetin dey happen? U dey enjoy abi? I dey hear beats for background!
Tiger: Guy! Guy!! Forget that wan! I just dey groove for here na him I see one small rat dey chike ur mama
Me: Hehn! My mama na bad babe na! You self suppose know as she dey do na!
Tiger: I know say ur mama sef no dey dull. But na that Fela guy, that mumu wey dey vex when u pour am water for your ride
Me: What?! Shey dat poor fool? that.....that.....Wait there! No do anyhting oooo! Just wait there I dey come
****cuts call and quickly drives to the club******
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sees a familiar car drive into the compound as I step out of the club..
"Moto Tayo ni yen ke"
Stops and watches him step out of his car and calls him out.
"Tayo!!!"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Redmosquito(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
**Steps out of the car, looking around her for Fela***
haa! Mumsi! Good evening mum! I can see you are unhurt!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: ^Amarula it is then!
..signals to the waiter while he comes around and take the order..watches Fela as he gulps down the drink.
Check the times and sees its a few minutes past midnite.
"Fela,its time to leave.call me sometime"
..drops her card on the table as she leaves..winkwink

pockets the card , holds her hand as she wants to leave and whispers wouldn't mind a few songs with you on the dance floor before you go and leads her to the dance floor . . .
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito: **Steps out of the car, looking around her for Fela***
haa! Mumsi! Good evening mum! I can see you are unhurt!
I'm fine sweetie.
You know i can always take care of myself.
Ki lo sele?
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
Its late now omo mi..
Why are you here?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Redmosquito(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Sees a familiar car drive into the compound as I step out of the club..
"Moto Tayo ni yen ke"
Stops and watches him step out of his car and calls him out.
"Tayo!!!"
Haa! Mummy! I heard there was a notorous school badboy that was disturbing you
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Redmosquito(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
**Sees her approaching him, still no sign of Fela***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by slimyem: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Redmosquito:
Haa! Mummy! I heard there was a notorous school badboy that was disturbing you
Really?
Sweetheart,you worry too much.
Your mama's fine.
I should be the one worrying about you.
*raises her hand and strokes his face*
I'm going home now sweet.
I have a gym class, a spa treatment,and a dinner party all for tomorrow.
See you sweet!
*kisses him on the cheek.gets into the car and drives off*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Redmosquito(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
***Enters club searching form Fela***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by IZUKWU(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sees all the gangsters looking for him and disappeared .
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 2:

Nl Handles - Characters

Pharoah - Husband
Idowuogbo -
Efemena xy - Mistress

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun & Shango-the Eternal Rivalry / Thrash it / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.