Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE (11066 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2013
*** Sitting at my office desk on a Wednesday morning and serenading the ocean view just behind my office. ***

*** Thinking silently to myself about the events of last night and the need to make up my mind in relation to the actions of both brenda and lilian. ***

*** Well it seems brenda has made up her mind and accepted my going on this business trip. Her silence after the call from mr larry johnson says it all. So let me focus on my sweet lilian and make this date with her in the evening count and memorable. ***

*** I just have to call or send a message to brenda later in the day that i will be coming home late or staying over the night as i have a lot to do at the office. ***

*** Well let me get back to work, relax my mind and i know for sure that my sweet lilian already got the evening covered. ***

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2013
*** 5:00am Wednesday morning. ***

*** Being the early riser that she was, Lilian was already dressed in her jogging suit and ready for her morning run. Picking up her keys, she walked briskly to the kitchen for a glass of water, with her Alsatians at her knees and rearing to go. She smiled fondly at them as they wagged their tails at her impatiently, waiting to be let out for their routine exercise in the park.***

*** The dew filled morning air felt cool to her skin, and the welcoming smell of fresh earth filled her nostrils, as she stepped outside with her guard dogs. Closing the front door behind her, she did a couple of stretches and warm up exercises before setting off on a brisk walk, which soon quickened to a trot and then a run. She smiled widely to herself, as she ran through the park, with her dogs bounding ahead of her, barking excitedly at being free at last. As she rounded a corner bypassing other early joggers, she smiled in acknowledgement at them and then picked up pace. ***

*** Revelling in the cool nip of the morning air on her face, her thoughts wandered back to Ayo and her date with him tonight. She'd gone to great measures to ensure his visit with her would be a memorable one and had a couple of surprises lined up for him. She would have to leave work a bit early today in order to put the finalizing touches in place. Oh how she's missed him so! Nothing, absolutely nothing was going to spoil her evening with him tonight. He was the best thing that had happened in her life and she intended to treat him as such. Only the best for her darling, her sweetheart, her sugar plum...***

*** Picking up a couple of fallen branches, she threw them with all her might across the greenery. "FETCH!" She instructed her dogs. They both leapt forwards ahead of her to go get the branches. She smiled fondly at them again. Both dogs were in the prime of their life...good, healthy and full of energy they were. A girl can't be too careful these days, she thought to herself as she watched them return with the branches in their mouth. A couple more sprints and an hour later, she was good to return home for a quick fruity breakfast, a shower and then off to work...***

*** Back in the office, she quickly reviewed her task list for the day. No major meeting to be held nor any appointments for later in the afternoon either, as she had rescheduled most of the day before, for earlier or later time slots. She picked up her phone to send a quick message to Ayo. She needed to double check that he'd be able to make it to hers for 6pm..."My sweetest darling... are we still good for later tonight? Love you loads, xx"...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Phone beeps and its a text message. .... hmm from my sweet Lilian. ***

*** oh reads the text message and quickly replies her so that she can get the ball rolling. ***

*** Oh my baby, you know well that I don't miss such treats from you. We are definitely meeting tonight and I got my side all covered. Go ahead with your plans and love you too baby. ***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Cool! That's all the encouragement I need, she thought to herself as she read Ayo's confirmatory text message. ***

*** Her morning flew past as she had a lot to do, and before she knew it, it was lunch time. Logging out of her desktop for the day, she picked up her bag and headed out of the building towards the shopping mall. She had placed an order with one of the new and up coming fitness stores the day before, and was assured that her items would be ready for collection today. Presenting her receipt as proof of purchase at the tills, she waited patiently as the staff attendant disappeared into the store room behind, and emerged a few minutes later with her order. With a thankful smile, she collected her pre-packaged order and left the shop. ***

*** One down, two more to go she thought to herself as she headed towards the the open market stalls. She always preferred purchasing her perishables in the freshest form possible and had a penchant for the slightly more expensive organic items. A healthier option and most definitely worth its weight in gold, she mused. With her arms full of shopping, she walked towards the parking lot and placed her purchases in the boot of her car before heading back home. She had made a couple of orders online and was expecting them in an hour's time.***

*** Luckily for her, the drive back home wasn't too bad as the worse of the lunch time traffic had receded. Placing her foot on the accelerator, her sports car picked up speed as it ate up the miles and in half an hour's time, she was home. ***

*** 2:30 pm. Not bad. Her delivery was due for 3pm so she had just enough time to unpack her shopping and start making her preparations for Ayo's visit. Ten minutes later, sitting crossed legged on the floor of her spacious sitting room, she unpacked the contents of her order and proceeded to set it up, following the user manual provided with it. Thankfully, the instructions were easy-to-follow. Placing her arms on her hips, she studied her handwork. Testing it for strength she was satisfied that it was securely set up. ***

*** Just then, her doorbell rang. She glanced briefly at her watch. 3:00pm. Right on time as expected. Taking a quick look at her CCTV camera, she could make out the company's logo on the delivery van that had brought home her purchase. Holding back her guard dogs, she unlocked her front door and opened it. Thanking the delivery man for her order, she signed the receipt form as he handed her purchase over to her.***

*** Phew! Two down, one more to go. She thought ruefully to herself as she took her purchase upstairs to her room. Opening up the packages, she couldn't resist grinning to herself. Boy oh boy! Ayo you're not going to know what's hit you when you set your eyes on these! She chuckled as she lightly ran her finger tips over them. Oh my darling Ayo! I just can't wait much longer baby...Shaking her head ruefully, she had to force herself to go downstairs and continue her preparation. ***

*** Now what was that famous saying? The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Yep, her nan and mother had drummed that into her head right from childhood. Fortunately, she had been an eager learner and was keen to show off her culinary skills tonight, like the true African she was...***
*** 5:00pm. Cooking all done, time for a quick shower and the chance to slip into something a lot more comfortable and put my feet up whilst waiting for my baby, she thought to herself, as she took off her apron and checked once more on dinner. Perfect! Everything's going smoothly as planned. ***

*** Half an hour later and feeling much more refreshed after her bath, she sat at her dressing table, critically eyeing her figure in her carefully selected lingerie. It had been chosen with the utmost care for maximum effect as it showed off her curves in all the right places. Smiling to herself, she donned a Japanese styled kimono over it and walked back downstairs. In the living room, she dimmed the lights and slipped in one of her favourite R'n B tracks as she sat back enveloped in her rich sofa, as the sultry tunes of Barry White's hit song - Practice What You Preach - filled the room...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Its 4pm on Wednesday and time for me to pack up for the day and catch up with Lilian for our date. ***

*** Thinking to see if there are no loose ends on my side as i will not like to be disturbed on this date. I have informed Brenda that i will be staying late and if am not able to make it then i should stay overnight at the office. Well everything looks set so am good to go and i hope this treat is all i need to make my final decision. ***

*** Go over final instructions with my secretary should Brenda or anyone else make a call to check on me. Dashes out to the vicinity and branches off to a shopping mall where i can get a little gift for my darling Lilian. You don't visit a lady on such kind of dates without holding something with you. ***

*** Well branches off to a friends place to wash off and change to a new outfit. Spray on my Clive Christian’s “Imperial Majesty” perfume which am sure is going to blow her away totally. She always likes the smell of me and can't just get enough of it. Looks into the mirror, all is set and done . . . Sits down for a while to gather my thoughts fully to myself and off i go. ***

*** Its almost 5:30pm and sends her another text message that i should be at her place in about 30 minutes or so. ***

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** New text alert ***

*** Picking up her phone, she reads her darling's message to her. Thirty minutes more to go. That's One Thousand, Eight Hundred seconds to go. Do I start counting the time? She asks herself. Lifting her feet off the floor, she tucked her legs underneath her as she lay back on the sofa, trying to relax...trying to calm her suddenly jumpy nerves. Try as she might, the waves of excitement washing over her seem to increase in intensity with each passing minute... Oh Ayo!...***

*** Suddenly, a thought occurs to her and she quickly texts her darling back...***

*** "Baby, I've got a weird feeling that a spanner might be thrown in the works tonight. Kindly switch off your phone after you've received this text, so there'll be no interruptions to our evening...Love you baby, xx ***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Just walking into her vicinity and i can see her apartment just ahead of me. She has got good taste to live in such a place and in this part of the city. ***

*** Well need to take away my mind from these distractions and look forward to the surprise she has for me. She always comes up with something new and lets see what she has got this time. Gets to her door and gently presses her door bell. ***

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** she sits dere wondering... "i cant believe i went all out shopping and planning for his bday only for him to turn around and cancel on me? heck no! i got to come up with a game plan.. she said to herself.

***“Ring, Ring, Ring,” the phone rang about four times and on the last ring, he picks.

Brenda: hi babe, *she starts crying*
Husy: u alrite brenda? ave got to catch my flight in 10mins, u ok babe?
Brenda:ave had to rush naomi to the hospital, i found her convulsing on the kitchen floor.
Husy:Omg! is she ok?
Brenda: U need to come to Bode Thomas Hospital in ikeja.!

***hangs phone*****
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** The sound of the doorbell makes her start. 6:00pm on the dot. As punctual as ever, her darling Ayo...***

*** A quick glance at her CCTV cameras confirm her thoughts as she quickens her steps towards the front door. Unlocking it, she swings the door open and beholds the sight of her sweet darling, her Adonis, her irresistibly, handsome Ayo, smiling at her. Oh gosh! Those wickedly handsome, adorable, sexy eyes!...***

*** With her heart beating loudly in her chest, she goes up to him and gives him a great big, bear hug. She feels her legs weaken at the knees from the warmth of his touch on her skin as he embraces her closely, with his arms wrapped around her waist...***

*** Hello darling and welcome, she whispers in his ears as she wraps her arms around his neck, deeply inhaling the musky, all powerful male scent of his Clive Christian’s “Imperial Majesty” perfume on him.***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** The door opens gently and standing in front of me is the goddess by the name Lilian. Her captivating appearance almost sweeps me off my feet completely. ***

*** Dressed in a lingerie that brings out the full compliments of her heavenly body. Her figure eight is just so incomparable with whatever is out there. My eyes scans all over her body and briefly stops and stares directly at her erect nipple's. The thoughts of placing my lips on those inviting and pointed little balls sends sweet shivers down my whole body. Just as my head was going down further to explore the other parts of her body and with my mouth wide open, she says "Hello darling and presses her body on me. ***

*** Her soft body is the temptation i need to set me in the mood, i hug her back and press her closer to myself in other to feel the electric impact of her erect nipple's. I whisper back to her ears say hello baby and thanks for making this date a possibility for me. Presses her closer and whispers a sweet compliment about her appearance to her and stares in the face with my soft and killing smile. ***

*** You are looking so irresistible baby and glad that i made it here. How has your day been and hope work has not been too stressful for you.?.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Dear Lord, forgive me for I know not what I'm doing...Lilian thinks to herself. Being in her darling's arms is more than she can bear. This sweet pain of feeling him close to her, as she feels his warm hands hold her even closer to him...She gently moulds her body to his, wanting him to feel every single bit of her...nudging her face gently in his enjoying the feel of his freshly shaved face on hers, her planting soft little kisses on the nape of his neck ***

*** My sweet darling, my baby, I've missed you so! She continues, whilst hugging him ever so tightly...yet, somehow, somewhere, she finds the inner strength to pull back slightly...Come inside my darling, come away from the cold outside...she gently pulls him indoors and closes the front door behind her. ***

*** Darling I've cooked something special for you. It's a little bit of home-away-from-home, she teases him as they walk past the open kitchen door into the living room. The aroma of her cooking fills the air and she gently leads him to the plush three seater, black leather sofa.***

*** She smiles as he stops and stares at the long silvery pole erected in the middle of the living room...***

*** "What on earth...? Baby, is this what I think it is? he asks her incredulously? ***

*** Laughing coyly at his surprise, she gently sits him on the sofa while she stands in front of him, gently parting his legs, as she slowly takes off her Kimono robe, letting it slide off her shoulders and into a soft silky heap on the floor. She smiles in amusement as she feels his eyes scan her body appreciatevly, in approval. ***

*** Yes baby, I did promise you a surprise amongst other surprises. You ready to be entertained by a 'lil bit of pole dancing, by your Lilian? She teased as she stepped back, allowing him have a good look at her sexy, see through, black lacy lingerie, with matching transparent black tights and six inch high heeled silver stilleto shoes ***

*** Cat walking towards her CD player, she slips in Salt 'n Pepper's raunchy Push-It track, and poses in front of him ready to take on the pole...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** Oh my God . . . who is going to believe the surprise waiting for me and to think of her making mention of more surprises. ***

*** This is just unbelievable, sitting on the sofa and staring at my own very eve right in front of me. I must surely be in the garden of end and now i know why adam was not able to resist eating the forbidden fruit. ***

*** My heartbeat increases in tempo as i watch her gown slide down her delicious body. I tried my best to follow the trajectory of the slide as it goes down but i can't help it than stpp at the point where her two soft pointed balls are pointing at me menacingly. I respond accordingly with my eyes staring directly at her erect breasts, i can see her nipples responding to the eye massage she is receiving from me. ***

*** I can see her smile at the unease and effect she is having on me, i try to adjust and resist a little bit as she walks away to put on the music. I know what is coming for me and i can't give in at this point, i have to be a man to the end, common ayo. She is standing right in front of me and asking for my permission to get the party started, omg i am in and in will i be so help me GOD. ***

*** With the last courage left in me . . i slowly raise my left hand up like a pro and gives her the sign to get it started. My eyes are definitely fixated on her body and am going to fight back with my eyes and composure, It is a give and give game baby so show me what you got. *** wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** She smiled in acknowledgement on receiving his go ahead, for her to start. Anchoring herself to the pole, she bent her knees and flexed her foot at the ankles, to step up onto the pole. Then pushing her knee towards herself at the side of the pole, she got her leg up as high as she possibly could, anchoring herself firmly on the pole. Then raising herself up, she reached up stretching her hands high above her head, she grabbed the pole with both hands, using her flat abdominal muscles for extra support. ***

*** Smiling sexily at him, she gripped the pole with her legs, entwining one leg seductively around the pole. With both knees gripping the pole and entwined around her ankles, she did a backward flip on it, sliding slowly, gently downwards, letting her hair toss freely around the pole. ***

*** Extending her lower leg, she released one of her hands as she slid further down the pole, arching her back sexily towards him, in tune with the beat of the music playing in the background. ***

*** As the music picked up pace, so did she, experimenting with different twists and turns, aimed at showing off her assets to him in the most seductive poses possible...***

*** As the music comes to an end, she gently untangles herself from the pole, struts towards him and sits on his lap, breathing heavily from the exertions on her..."How did I do darling?" She asks him, with her arms wrapped around his neck, pretending not to notice his eyes glued on her heaving cleavage, glistening with a light sheen of perspiration...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
*** What a treat and show from my sexy Lilian . . . did i really just survive this moment and all the tension building inside of me. To think at some point that i almost stood up and intended going to the poll to do otherwise. wink ***

*** This is just too wonderful, my adrenaline flow rate just increased by 200 percent. I love the twists, moves, seductive plays and exposure of her prized assets to satisfaction of my eyes. ***

*** This is the life and there is no better fun than being with the right person who knows how to stair your feelings and desires up. As the song was coming to an end, i raised my hand up and gesture for her to pause and walk towards me. My eyes were so fixated at her sweaty and sexy body. I could feel like i had been mildly electrocuted when focused my eyes on passge to the night heaven between her laps. ***

*** She gets to me, sits on my laps and asks about her performance. . . . "I say to her, baby that was just off the hook and out of this world. I stare at her cleavages and gently place my hands on them, move my hands slowly on them to feel their magnificent curves and shapes. I slowly raise my head up and gaze into her eyes in order to distract her from the budge build down my third leg. ***

*** Baby you have really surprised me with the show you just performed for me and as for my rating of your performance. I have my score for you now ,my mind, soul and body was blown away by you and that's a perfect 100 . I was not the one sitting there as i had already escaped with you to the sexual realm. Baby you are perfect and i can see her smiling and blushing uncontrollably to my sweet words. ***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2013
*** The feel of her darling's warm hands on her heaving chest, sends a series of electric shudders coursing through her body. That, combined with his words of praise send her already heightened senses to giddying heights. As she looks into his eyes, she feels herself getting lost in the very depths of their mystery as he pulls her closer to him. She can feel his need for her clearly outlined against hers, the sure firmness of him pressed against her yielding softness.***

*** With a low moan, unable to resist the temptation any longer, she bends her head downwards towards his and kisses him slowly, deeply and sensuously on his mouth. With a groan, his lips part to take hers, sucking in her sweetness like a bee taking the much needed nectar from a flower...Oh my sweet darling...my Ayo...I can't bear this any longer....she cries softly into his ears...take me to the clouds my darling...she moans gently to him, revelling in his kisses as he pulls her closer to him...***

*** Somewhere, in her passion filled mind, she hears the steady, sharp, shrill of her timer. Sighing, she reluctantly pulls herself away from him. Baby, Dinner is ready, she smiles, burying her face in his chest. Let me go get it before it turns to a crisp...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2013
*** The little pre-intimacy we just performed was more than the temptation needed to loose me off completely. her kisses were so sensual, her body was so soft and pressed closely to my body. ***

*** I was already in the mood to take it to the next gear as the passion and restlessness was becoming too much for me to bear.In the midst of all this, she manages to gather herself and tells me dinner is ready and she has to go get it. ***

*** She can see the evidence of the last strength i was using to manage the change and comprehend her new request. I thought this was it as i was so ready to move beyond cloud nine and en-route to cloud 20. ***

*** I reluctantly give her the go ahead to go get dinner for us but she was not seeing my face as her head was buried on my chest. I watch her get away from me seductively while i await more surprises and think about the final consumation coming up later. wink ***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2013
*** Back in the safty of her kitchen, Lilian leaned back against the wall, trying to catch her breath and steady her nerves ***

*** She gently placed the tip of a finger on her swollen lips...swollen from Ayo's passionate kisses. She knew that it was just a matter of time before the tiger within him unleashed the full force of its pent up desires on her...there was no doubt the chemistry between them was akin to live electric current wires. There was nothing she wanted more, than to be part of him, meshed into him, to welcome him into her, where he truly belonged...***

*** With slightly unsteady legs, she carried their dinner through to the dinning table. "Baby, dinner is served" she called out to him in her soft, sexy voice. It was one of his favourites. Pounded yam with Ogbolo soup and lots of fresh fish and green vegetables. She had opted to prepare it the traditional way, thereby maximising the taste and flavour of it. She could tell from the surprised look on his face that he wasn't expecting her to cook a real, traditional African dish for him...well, another one of her special surprises which she hoped would meet his approval...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
*** Omg and that is definitely the appropriate description of the expression in my face when i got to the dinning table. I can't believe that she still cooked my favorite meal in addition to the poll dancing surprise she just game me. ***

*** They say that the way to a mans heart is through his belly but they did not tell us what happens when she gets to that heart. Well let me complete it for them, " The way to a mans heart is through his belly and the condition for him to hand over that heart to you is by cooking his favorite meal. ***

*** The meal bared all the star signatures and expert hands of my lovely Lilian and she sure do knows what kind of food lifts my spirit high. I said oh please lets have our seat and do justice to the creative works of your hands. We sat down, did all formalities and as a traditional African man, began to do justice to the food with the tiger pawls of my bare hands. ***

*** We were talking, laughing and having fun until i noticed that she was staring at me with a smile as i licked my hands in appreciation of the delicious meal i am devouring on the dinning table. ***

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
*** Sometimes, actions they say speak louder than words...no need to ask if her cooking meets her darling's approval..the evidence is blatant. Smiling slowly and seductively at him, Lilian moves closer to him.***

*** "Darling, give me you hand please", she asks as she stretches her hands towards him. She smiles reassuringly at him as he silently complies with her request with a puzzled look. Taking his right hand in hers, she gently pulls his hand towards her, bends her head forward and gently sucks at his fingers. Slow, sensual movements as she lightly runs her tongue over the tips of his fingers, then gently sucks on them as she encourages him to probe deeper in her mouth. With each suck, she gently pulls them further into her mouth, lightly enticing him. Back and forth, back and forth she continues and is almost instantly rewarded with a groan of pleasure from him.***

*** That seems to be all the encouragement she needs from him to egg her on as she slowly rises from her seat and kneels before him, between his parted legs. Not letting go of his hand, she bends her head slightly forward, towards his lap, sucking on his fingers with a bit more vigour now. The sight of his Lilian, kneeling before him, in the most submissive mode a woman ever could adopt for a man, doing what she was doing to his hands, whilst moaning softly with pleasure was almost too much for him to bear. With his left hand lightly stroking her hair, then her back and finally encircling her waist, he suddenly pulls her towards him... ***

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2013
*** Seeing her looking at me that way only signifies one thing and i know this because of the level of chemistry and understanding between us. I stopped eating to wash and dry my hands completely then turned to her with the most gentle smile a tiger could muster. ***

*** She asks for my hands almost immediately instead of locking eyes with me and therefore i know that her level of hunger for it is getting higher than her patience could contain. She begins to slowly suck my fingers and then more vigorously as she gets away from her seat and kneels in-between my opened legs. It was such a pleasurable experience but before i could get carried away by it, i kindly return the favor by working my hands also on her. ***

*** Starting from gentle strokes of her hair, rubbing her neck and slowly moving my hands over her back. I move my left hand down to her waist and with my right hand firmly holding her elbow, i pull her closer to me swiftly. I can now look her passionately straight into her lovely eyes as i let her see the message clearly. "" I want to rip off your clothes from your sexy body and passionately take you beyond the heavenly clouds. ***

*** We slowly move towards each other and our lips touches to begin a passionate kissing section.My hands were running over hear hair, caressing her body, succulent breasts and then finally down to wrap around her waist. I made sure that i massaged her tongues, licking them in a very slow sensual motion,sucking the tips of her tongue and gently bit her bottom lips before pulling back slowly to stare at her. ***

*** She was definitely on heat from the seemingly lost appearance like someone who is out of this world and in a trance. She slowly opens her eyes to look directly at me, i place my two hands on her hips, grips them and move them in an upward direction without any form of motion. She gets it and swiftly lifts her two legs up to wrap around my waist comfortably. I move my hands slowly over her body, rubbing the tips of her nipples as she moans silently. I place sweet kisses on her neck as i begin to give a neck massage and then start walking towards the couch. ***

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2013
*** The feel of her darling beneath her as he gently lifted her onto him, sends her already heightened senses to a fever pitched level. As she settled on him, she could feel his very definite need for her pushing against her thighs. Instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist, she arched slightly backwards against him, involuntarily thrusting against him in a series of small back and froth movements...Ohhhhhhhhhh baby....my sweet darling....she moaned, unable to control her feelings any longer. Burying her face in his neck with her arms tightly entwined around him, she moaned his name over and over again as her lower body sought to fuse even closer to him ***

*** Still kissing her passionately on the lips while his hands held her securely to him, he suddenly stood up with Lilian firmly attached to him as he headed back towards the sofa in the living room...***

*** Somewhere, from the the very depth of her emotion ridden senses, she managed to find her voice to seek one last request of him..."Baby, let's go upstairs please..." Wordlessly he conceded, carrying her up the spiral stairway towards the bedroom...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 2:01am On Jan 30, 2013
*** Sensing what is about to happen and that the couch is not the best place to experience this made her to suggest the bedroom. ***

*** Without saying a word, i lift her up in my strong arms and gently carry her towards the bedroom upstairs. I couldn't help it but look straight into her eyes and let her know what beauty of an angel she is. I lower my head slightly towards her to tell her that she has the most beautiful and tempting that would make you go nuts if you are not as strong as Samson. ***

*** I whisper to her that i want to suck these breasts that the vibration and sensual message they send to the brain will still be felt after i stopped and move to other parts of her sexy body. In a few seconds we were at the door to her bed room and she asks me to stop, close my eyes and hold on a little bit. ***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by EfemenaXY: 3:01am On Jan 30, 2013
*** As he let go of her, placing her gently on her feet, she held him by the hand and led him a couple of paces forward ***

*** "Baby, open your eyes", she gently asked him. His eyes flew open to find himself standing in front of her huge built-in wardrobe. Sliding the doors open, she revealed an assortment of formal, casual and downright sexy clothing, accessories and underwear for him. All expensively stylish with designer labels attached to them***

*** "I figured it might be easier if I helped you pack for the weekend trip and any other future trips we might embark on", she said while pointing to a couple of matching brand new suitcases in the corner of the wardrobe. "And that it would be less suspicious, fewer questions asked if you simply throw in a few clothes from home in an overnight bag for effect, drop it off here and then take some real and proper clothes from here", she added, holding up a pair of brand new swimming trunks and sports wear for him. "All I've ever wanted to do is share my life with you, Ayo...What do you think? Are you okay with this idea, baby?" ***

*** Then moving towards the corner of the room, she switched on her CD player and inserted Usher's R'nB track "Burning"...***

*** Walking back to him, she gently pulled him towards the bed. With him sitting at the edge and she standing between his legs, she placed her hands on his shoulder, lifted her legs off the floor, straddling him between her bent knees. Bending her head forwards towards him, she kissed him once more again on his lips...slowly... sensuously...whilst lowering her waist gently on him, till she could feel his hot, throbbing desire on the softest part of her inner thighs. Settling further still on him, her body seemed to mould perfectly into his as she gently brushed her bre@s..ts against his chest, as her tingling n!ppl.es rubbed provocatively against his. ***

*** With her heart thudding wildly against her chest, she placed his palm deep between her bre@.st.s and asked in tune with Usher's song: "Baby, can you feel me burning for you?" ***

*** Rocking slightly on him, in a back and froth movement, she asked him again "Baby, can you feel me burning up for you?" as she felt the emotions within her coil up like a tightly wound spring, begging to be unleashed. Hearing her darling groan in response to her hip movements on his pelvic bones, she gradually increased the pace and intensity of her movement, grinding her hips and pelvic bones against his, as she gyrated in circular movements against his now fully erect hardness. The feel of his hot throbbing need against her yeilding softness made her throw back her head, moaning loudly as he held her firmly by the waist as she tried with all the strength she could muster, to ram herself against him...wanting him...needing him desperately...only held back by the thin barrier of clothes on them...."darling, I can't take this much longer...make me your woman...take me to the clouds and back my sweet baby...please...please..." she begged him, as she felt her pent up desire for him spiral out of control...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Pharoh: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
*** The built up tension in me was really becoming unbearable and with the fire in my eyes, she got the answer to her begging question. Slowly lowering her to the bed i place sweet kisses on her starting from her neck and up to her sweet lips. With our hands working on each other to make our clothes flying at supersonic speeds and at different angles around the room. ***

*** Staring at her hot sexy body, the succulent breasts, erect nipples about to shoot me dead if i don't act quickly and the magical eyes telling me that it is now or never. As for me i sure know where my heart lies and with who i want to spend my birthday with. There is only one way to prove that as i lower myself towards her and work perfectly on this wonderful creation of the almighty until the chains of entangled passions are broken in a screaming climax at the 27th heavens. ***

So help me Lilian smiley

** Curtain Calls **
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2013
wink wink cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2013
Pharoh: *** The built up tension in me was really becoming unbearable and with the fire in my eyes, she got the answer to her begging question. Slowly lowering her to the bed i place sweet kisses on her starting from her neck and up to her sweet lips. With our hands working on each other to make our clothes flying at supersonic speeds and at different angles around the room. ***

*** Staring at her hot sexy body, the succulent breasts, erect nipples about to shoot me dead if i don't act quickly and the magical eyes telling me that it is now or never. As for me i sure know where my heart lies and with who i want to spend my birthday with. There is only one way to prove that as i lower myself towards her and work perfectly on this wonderful creation of the almighty until the chains of entangled passions are broken in a screaming climax at the 27th heavens. ***

So help me Lilian smiley
wink wink

** Curtain Calls **
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2013
Efemena_xy: *** Her heart skips a beat as she beholds her Adonis look alike at the table. By far the easily best dressed, most gorgeous looking man by a mile in the city - Her darling Ayo...***

*** Sighs inwardly whilst thinking to herself. Why do all the best ones have to get married so early? ***

*** Smiles sweetly as she approaches him, fully aware of the impact her presence has on other diners at the cafe, but moreso on Ayo. As she reaches him, she places her palms lightly on his shoulders and gives him a peck on both sides of his cheek, cutting his sentence midway... She let's him hold her for a few seconds longer...long enough for him to feel the softness of her curves pressed gently against the firmness of his well toned body frame, long enough for him to deeply inhale the scent of her Calvin Klein perfume, before gently extracting herself from his embrace***

***Mmmmm....Hello baby, t'is good to see you too. Glad you could make it. How have you been?***

*** Settling down in her seat, she takes a good look at him. Just as handsome as ever but is quick to notice the lines of tiredness etched around his eyes and the slightly worried expression on his face. Her heart goes out to him - wifey problems (again), no doubt...***

*** Darling is everything okay? ***

wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Roftlmaoooooooooooooooo!!!!

U won't kill me o
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by pendusky(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2013
fictions!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On May 27, 2013
^it pass fiction o! lipsrsealed
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by luvmijeje(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^it pass fiction o! lipsrsealed
Eeeeehn! Aunty Idowu e ja wasi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Romance Story] Diary Of A Virgin Boy / Thrash it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.