Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Can I Install And Use Zip Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Install And Use Zip Files (1165 Views)

How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File / How To Unlock Zip Files With Password / Please How Do I Install And Use Aircrack On Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by vinceny200(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
pls computer guru,help me out.i dont know how to use zip files,unzip files,extract zip files and how can i format a system.thanks in advance for your help.expecting reply. l
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by vinceny200(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
pls help me out.i dont know how to install and extract zip files
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jst download zip file manager to your system.you can download it from 4shared.com or just google it
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by vinceny200(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
@liberty300.thanks so much,i am very greatful,u need to see how happy i am.God bless u.u're too much
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by lecky2012: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by vinceny200(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by freecharles(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
bro,you need to download the winzip application ..if it asks for the license key, you can download that from 4shared.com
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by TonyMccallum: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Hello Community,

ip files contain other files and are a convenient way to compress data and manage multiple files and folder. When you download or receive a zip file in the email, you will need software to run it. Several commercial programs, such as Winzip and 7-Zip, are capable of running a variety of zip functions. If you simply need to zip and unzip files, you can use the free compression utility built into Windows Explorer. Before doing that, you may need to re-associate .zip files with Windows Explorer.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/onenote-switchers-guide/making-the-switch-to-the-mac"]Onenote Mac[/url]
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by vinceny200(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2012
TonyMccallum: Hello Community,

ip files contain other files and are a convenient way to compress data and manage multiple files and folder. When you download or receive a zip file in the email, you will need software to run it. Several commercial programs, such as Winzip and 7-Zip, are capable of running a variety of zip functions. If you simply need to zip and unzip files, you can use the free compression utility built into Windows Explorer. Before doing that, you may need to re-associate .zip files with Windows Explorer.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/onenote-switchers-guide/making-the-switch-to-the-mac"]Onenote Mac[/url]
thanks bro.i think this method will be better.pls how do i use.
wishing u all a happy and greater new year
Re: How Can I Install And Use Zip Files by TrevorDJ(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you’ve ever gotten a mail with a RAR or ZIP file attached, and have not been sure how to open it, then this guide is for you. These are two popular compressed file formats used to reduce the number of space files take up. This guide explains how to open RAR and ZIP files on a PC, Mac, or Mobile device.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-open-rar-and-zip-files-on-a-pc-mac-or-mobile-device/

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo G550 Screen Resolution Problem / Clean Hp 6730b Laptop For Sale / Meet The Next Bill Gates of the Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.