Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single (746 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by Ilekokonit: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
It is alarming the number of ageing black women found on dating websites today and the shocking thing is that they are no longer ashamed to put their "real" photographs on the dating websites. Not that they should be ashamed in the first place but some years ago they were always reluctant to put their photos online.

Now the problem remains that these same women more often than not act as if they don't need men when approached by men in real life.

My personal opinion is that some of the reasons our women are single past a certain age are as follows :-

1. Pride :- They think they are beautiful and feel they will remain beautiful forever. But then again why do some ugly women act beautiful ?? They forget that Pride goes before a fall.

2. Greed :- When a woman is still single at age 40 and says she wants a knight is shining armour even in this dying minute of the game then such woman needs to examine her head.

3. Arrogance :- When a woman states the following on a dating website - "I have a good job, my own house and my own car" without knowing that this is off putting to real men.
Imagine a woman telling a prospective suitor that I am a big girl and expecting the man to hang around ?

4. Outright indecision and time wasting

5. Comparing themselves to their single friends (in competition) and their happily married friends (in envy / aspiration). They keep forgetting that not all fingers are equal.

6. But above all the singular factor that is keeping women single for too long is the innate arrogance that resides in an educated woman who fails to realize that if she feels "All That" because she is educated then she may end up marrying her certificates.

You can't eat your cake and have it, drop your arrogant mien and you will stop being dumped and just see the guys come flocking back.

Make hay whilst the sun shines as women are like flowers that will not remain beautiful forever. A word is enough for the wise.

Don't remain the last actor on stage when all your humbler friends have gotten hooked to one of the many available men.

Like Bob Marley sang "In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty. There are miilions of good men waiting for our women to be sane enough to marry but will our poison-tongued women listen ?? I don't think so.

Their education has confused and misled them.
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by larrymoore(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbam!
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by claremont(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbam X 2!
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by tellwsdom: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbosaaaaaaaaa angry angry
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by 190theclown: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbammest!!!
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
okies
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbagbagbam!
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by chikeorji123(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Because they are behaving like Z-O-E-T-E. warning: joining those words together your on your own.
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by 190theclown: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: Beync(f), tpacalipse(m), chikeorji123(m)

sprinkles holy water all over the forum undecided
Re: Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single by chikeorji123(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
Viewing this topic: Beync(f), tpacalipse(m), chikeorji123(m)

sprinkles holy water all over the forum undecided
Did u say Holy water? where do u get it?,somone really need it here ..

(1) (Reply)

Message To My Angel / Is It So Bad Not Knowing Your Boyfriend/gurlfriends Phone Digits Of Heart....?? / I Need A Busty And Finacially Stable Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.