Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End (11476 Views)

Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Dammy Krane – Condom Sir (Gangnam Style Cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by pomporiking: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Keep calm and dance Gangnam style
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2012
that dance is sooooooooo wacky
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by starlightRR(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2012
It's a cool song... U should come see my little nephew dance to the song....... BTW I have raptured cheesy praise the Lord cheesy
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by freecocoa(f): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2012
*Kails*:

i still haven't seen that video. tongue
dont plan to either.
I swear to you, I didn't even watch it to the end cos I just didn't find it interesting.

I keep wondering what the fuss about it is all about.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by SSaemoenl(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2012
Hitler Best REMIX Ever!! LOLz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJFW7-hyWpE[

1 Like

Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by ektbear: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2012
heh
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Checkout obama gangnam style
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zPiQgUQt3E
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 22, 2012
90% of the viewers are from asia

1 Like

Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2012
ikp4succes: 90% of the viewers are from asia

Rotfl. You beat me to it. grin

I tried watching this video, I couldn't understand the words nor did I find anything fascinating about it.

It must be the black influence.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by ghettodreamz(m): 2:30am On Dec 22, 2012
Wasted traffic that would have been converted to many thousands sales & $$$$$$$.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Tolexander: 3:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Revolva:
Ruling which world -- ur world na- they are only trying ok don't hype them here nobody knows them when it comes to music ok that PSY fagged as man just try small its the power of social media that helped his song - I hate the song from the first day even till now - if e like make e reach one zillion youtube views -
so what is my concern if you hate the song?
Who knows you? Obama, the world's president even confirmed it that he dances gagnam, the video hits 1billion view on u-tube which none of the american musician video has ever done. Yet u were telling me it rules my own world.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by bigsheg(m): 3:42am On Dec 22, 2012
?..How does dis reduce d price of petrol frm 110 to 97 naira?
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by redcliff: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2012
kokoye: This proves you dont have to cater to the west to blowwww up!

Be yourself and one stay, your star may shine!

The PSY guy has even cursed out the U.S.A before...but because of his talent, people were ready to forgive.

[size=15pt]LOl, see this one, have you forgotten that it was T-pain that first tweeted tweeted about this video and tom cruise followed, Mariah Carey and the rest that gave it the recognition it has now? are they from the north? abeg na still West Jor.[/size]
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 22, 2012
Sorry Justin Bieber " baby baby baby ooh"
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 22, 2012
*Kails*:

i still haven't seen that video. tongue
dont plan to either.

But you've heard it or at least seen a flash of the video. Unless you live in a nursing home even at that cheesy
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2012
nice dance steps but Azonto dance steps beta pass am
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by tellwsdom: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2012
sad

1 Like

Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2012
I don't want to watch it on youtube to be counted. Thanks
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by lain: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Lookin at the population of asia it shoul d b up to 3 bill by next yr.. Am not a fan of this song though.... wishn psy success
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by blazingtrain: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2012
We r now living in a Gangnam world.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2012
blazingtrain: We r now living in a Gangnam world.

Population you and 1bn other Asians.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by greaterlove(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2012
i love the video, i love the song thou the only thing i understand is ' heeeeey sexxxxy ladies', but who cares i love it anyway.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by day0(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2012
claremont: cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I-AcSioLXU

LMAO...this is epic! love it!!!
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by nollywood20: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2012
[size=28pt]Even Jesus Christ, the Word of God that became flesh said that only God his father knows and will decide when He the creator will end the world.
So, only ignorant fools believe all these nonsense of predictions of dates for the end of the world. And of course, majority of the humans in Nigeria and the rest of the world are FOOLS.[/size]
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by ehispapa(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2012
gangnam is an uptown settlement in south korea
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gangnam style! ! ! smiley
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
nollywood20: [size=28pt]Even Jesus Christ, the Word of God that became flesh said that only God his father knows and will decide when He the creator will end the world.
So, only ignorant fools believe all these nonsense of predictions of dates for the end of the world. And of course, majority of the humans in Nigeria and the rest of the world are FOOLS.[/size]
well only fools take any religion seriously. It will only take a matter of time and growing up for you to also acknowledge that
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Silkmoth33: well only fools take any religion seriously. It will only take a matter of time and growing up for you to also acknowledge that
And I hope you know Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by lawizle(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
bigsheg: ?..How does dis reduce d price of petrol frm 110 to 97 naira?

D price has already reduced jarey...e fit be gangnam style cause am oh!
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2012
blink182: And I hope you know Christianity is not a religion.
sorry blink, but i don't choose "to believe that".
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Elebiju: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: I have watched that video and don't see why its making so much wave.
abi Ooº°˚ ˚° I watched d video and it was like shit,well I no blame them sha since africa is a dump site for foreign junks,our own azonto,makosa and kukere better pass this gangnam style abi na gangan style
Re: Gangnam Style Hits 1 Billion Youtube Views, The World Does Not End by Elebiju: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2012
speak for urself Ooº°˚ ˚°,I no dey live for gangnam world Ooº°˚ ˚° ,shey na everybody wan run mental like u ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD DJ Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal Mix / Why Artistes’ Preference For Singles Over Albums Is Increasing / Chris Brown Vs O' Marion & Usher Vs Ginuwine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.