Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit (3642 Views)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by charlsecy4(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
How do you deal with a girl that nags a lot, and always threatens to break up with you at the slightest, or even no provocation? How could she be managed?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by 190theclown: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
if shes Nigerian then show her the DOOR undecided

if shes white then manage her cos shes more useful embarassed

Love nor be by force with these black - ladies angry angry
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
she's taking you for granted. this one no be love, na management. manage her out of your house grin
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by charlsecy4(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
How about her always threatening to break up?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
charlsecy4: How about her always threatening to break up?

same thing I said
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hmmm...wot are u doing wrong?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by chikeorji123(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
charlsecy4: How about her always threatening to break up?

What other advice do u need? the rest have already said it all.But if u still need more clarification the word ''NAGGING'' means virus and according to mighty google the cure have not yet been available may be soon release in next 106yrs which u know by then we all gone..

For threatening brake-up in anything unseen kindly BRAKE her b/f she brake you..Next!
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by SAFO(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmm...wot are u doing wrong?

Yes, there are always 2 sides to the story.

Which kind nag be it? Is she nagging you to stop cheating/beating/abusing her? Or is she nagging about trivial matters?

If it's the latter, move on joor. Life is too short for all that wahala. Betta yet, call her bluff and see what she does. My guess is that she'll change her ways

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by olumaxi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy: she's taking you for granted. this one no be love, na management. manage her out of your house grin
gbam..besides,u r sitin on a tym bomb..breakup wit ha b4 she finaly does
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by lordkpakpando: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Leave her the first time she says she wants to break the relationship but the second time she says it tell her that you even want to tell her, then rush to the door and open the door for her to get out of your life. I HATE NAGGING GIRLS WITH PASSION.....
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
olumaxi: gbam..besides,u r sitin on a tym bomb..breakup wit ha b4 she finaly does
Smh!
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by olumaxi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
SAFO:

Yes, there are always 2 sides to the story.

Which kind nag be it? Is she nagging you to stop cheating/beating/abusing her? Or is she nagging about trivial matters?

If it's the latter, move on joor. Life is too short for all that wahala. Betta yet, call her bluff and see what she does. My guess is that she'll change her ways
no matter wat..to threaten to quit a relatnshp is a sin against d relatnshp itself..and it only shows dat d one been threatend wit quit threat means litle or nofin anymore
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by omega25red(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
charlsecy4: How do you deal with a girl that nags a lot, and always threatens to break up with you at the slightest, or even no provocation? How could she be managed?

sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but you can have a preemptive "biotch get the hell on cause i'm tired of your azz move" in other words call her bluff and tell her to go on then.
If she wasn't already cheating on you, she would try to figure out a way to work it out but if she was cheating on you already then she would leave because she already had options.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
olumaxi: no matter wat..to threaten to quit a relatnshp is a sin against d relatnshp
Sin? In which holy book? undecided undecided

olumaxi: and it only shows dat d one been threatend wit quit threat means litle or nofin anymore
Wtf? Wot are u saying?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by 190theclown: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
omega25red:

sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but you can have a preemptive "biotch get the hell on cause i'm tired of your azz move" in other words call her bluff and tell her to go on then.
If she wasn't already cheating on you, she would try to figure out a way to work it out but if she was cheating on you already then she would leave because she already had options.

in this kind of relationship, there's nothing like bluff. she's started nagging and will continue. Even if you curb it for the mean time, she's stopped loving you cos she's always constantly ringing breakup in your ear every now and then cos she wants you to be the person to break the relationship. sooner than he thinks, she'll start cheating that is if she hasn't yet.

she doesn't love him again and pls do away with her before you regret it
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by SAFO(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

in this kind of relationship, there's nothing like bluff. she's started nagging and will continue. Even if you curb it for the mean time, she's stopped loving you cos she's always constantly ringing breakup in your ear every now and then cos she wants you to be the person to break the relationship. sooner than he thinks, she'll start cheating that is if she hasn't yet.

she doesn't love him again and pls do away with her before you regret it

Bros that's not always true. If she hasn't left yet, it very well could mean she's just bluffing.

Still though, we don't even know what she's nagging about.

OP, come jist us the rest of the story now
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by lolaluv1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
omega25red:

Your last sentence is not always true. A woman can leave without having any option anywhere. I've done that before.

The Op should say the full story; to get good advice.
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by omega25red(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2012
lola.luv:

Your last sentence is not always true. A woman can leave without having any option anywhere. I've done that before.

The Op should say the full story; to get good advice.
oya poster give us the full tory me we give you better advice
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Mynd44: 3:04am On Dec 22, 2012
olumaxi: no matter wat..to threaten to quit a relatnshp is a sin against d relatnshp itself..and it only shows dat d one been threatend wit quit threat means litle or nofin anymore
What? Are you serious at all?

What if the OP has a really nasty behavious and she is trying to make him change hence the threats?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by olumaxi(m): 5:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sin? In which holy book? undecided undecided

Wtf? Wot are u saying?
idowu!!!..in d holybook of love
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by olumaxi(m): 5:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
What? Are you serious at all?

What if the OP has a really nasty behavious and she is trying to make him change hence the threats?
d threats shldnt alwaz b a quit threat..d OP said she alwaz threaten to quit..unles na threat-lov dem deh practise..
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Get this quick points.The popular saying that women like talking is true but women like talking about their feelings,discussing the relationship etc. Most normal women feel bad after nagging.

A GF who is nagging you believes you are not listening to her. I am sure she has complained about a behaviour of yours severally but cannot see any changes so unconciously she starts nagging am not saying the nagging is good just telling you the source. You yes YOU. What are you not doing right by your woman.

She threatens to leave the relationship because she is probably afraid that is what you want and she does not want to be caught off guard believe me if she wants to leave she would just leave quietly.She may not be reassured of your interest in the relationship somehow this is what your actions have communicated to her.Maybe you are not pulling your weight enough.

Finally me thinks you should TALK to her stop feeling too big or shy or"manly" to do so. Tell her you are not feeling the nags and threats. Find out what's running through her mind.

Just learn to lead the relationship by communicating that's what good leaders do. Most relationship would be better if people communicated their feelings and thoughts and fears to eachother and stopped playing games.
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Goldieluks: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
if shes Nigerian then show her the DOOR undecided

if shes white then manage her cos shes more useful embarassed

Love nor be by force with these black - ladies angry angry

*Slaps his mouth*
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by 190theclown: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

*Slaps his mouth*

embarassed embarassed
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by switosman(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
She is a classic case a girl with low self esteem. She will be abusive when married. Watch out she was abused by her care givers when growing up. Guy drop her quick....
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by Mynd44: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2012
^^
And you know all that from the info the OP gave right?
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by wonda26(m): 1:52am On Dec 23, 2012
Well, action always lead to reaction; No smoke without fire. What's the underlying reason behind her nagging
However, i dislike 'naggers' with a passion. And, suppose I'm the one in this scenario, i would call it quits (coz of her threatening me with break-up). angry
Re: A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit by ezzye: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmm...wot are u doing wrong?
guys will always do sth wrong, but i mean wen d girl does not love u as much as she used to, she bcoms intolerant of ur wrongs and nags endlessly even wen u apologise.....

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner / Girls And Their Syndrome Of 'I Don't Keep Female' Friends / She Is 45 Years Nd Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.