Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Heritage Bank (HBC) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Heritage Bank (HBC) (4442 Views)

Heritage Bank Limited To Host Its Maiden Business Fair To Support Sme's / How Much Do They Pay Entry Level Staff In Heritage Bank / Heritage Banking Company Website Finally Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heritage Bank (HBC) by napa: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
i work in one of the sound banks at the moment bt got a juicy offer with Heritage, kindly advice.
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by Adesiji77: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
napa: i work in one of the sound banks at the moment bt got a juicy offer with Heritage, kindly advice.

Give us details of the offer vis-a-vis your current role so that we can offer suggestions. Peace!
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by napa: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Heritage bank is offering almost a 100% increase in both grade level & salary scale
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by Adesiji77: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
napa: Heritage bank is offering almost a 100% increase in both grade level & salary scale

On the surface, it looks like a good deal but like they say, ''the devil is in the details''.

What are your career prospects in your current place of employment? You need to evaluate the offer itself in the light of your career prospects. Are you a marketer? What is expected of you in the next 6 months? What are the implications? HB has a regional license; if you are a marketer, how would that affect your prospective customers?

What is your current grade? Annual package? What exactly are they offering? Net of taxes? Actual take-home pay? Is the risk worth taking?

If Operations, are you satisfied with their proposed structure? When do they expect you to resume? When are they commencing business? Do you have any idea as to the quality of their Executive Mgt team? etc etc

Above all, consider it prayerfully. Is your current employer an international bank? lipsrsealed

By the way, how did you apply? wink

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by Alamutatalo: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
As it is Heriatge bank only exists on paper and as things are I doubt if dy can get dr acts together in d next 2yrs,too much politics is involved in dis HB stuff so I'd advice you to stay where you are and look for other banks.HB can offer you anything now,but don't be surprised if it is slashed along d way.
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by napa: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by napa: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Thanx for d advice, @adesiji77 i submitted my c.v in their h/o.
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by napoleon77(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Napa the choice is yours and people should be able to take risks.

Remember that STB began in the late 90s when some investors took over a dead bank called Crystal Bank. STB later grew and a merger with UBA (at STBs terms) occurred.

The fear of the unknown and inability to take risks prevents many people to attain their full potential.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by Adesiji77: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
@napa---pls give me their h/o address, thanks
@napoleon---you have made a good point. The higher the risk, the higher the return...
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by smithoo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
@napa---kindly avail us HB head office address. Thanks.
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by napa: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2012
plot 171A Moshood Olugbani street Victoria Island. Behind Ajose Adeogun
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by Adesiji77: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
napa: plot 171A Moshood Olugbani street Victoria Island. Behind Ajose Adeogun

Thanks. Its obvious that they are still operating from IEI's office.
Re: Heritage Bank (HBC) by clues: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Is submission of my CV at their office would be sufficient? how long does it take to complete the process of recruitment right from submission of CV to getting appointment letter.

(1) (Reply)

Glo NG Salary Structure: Salary Of Globacom Telecom PLC / Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? / Cultism: A Vilifying Monster On Campus Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.