Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) (597 Views)

Buy Or Order Ya Life Jackets Hiaaa! / Has Your World Ended?yur Tots Abt D Mayans / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) by CLIQBOY(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Has the world ended in ya area? (@_@) (@_@) (@_@) (@_@) (@_@) (@_@)
Re: Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) by Iaz93: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
yes oh....it has.
Re: Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) by CLIQBOY(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
Iaz93: yes oh....it has.
lol
Re: Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) by henrychubayo: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
But now many can see that the words of our lord Jesus is true and correct for he says that no one knows the day nor the hour even himself never know but the fathers is the only one that knows. if we could put more faith in him rather than fearing when the world will end, salvation can become ours nor matter when it ends.Such faith is necessary since he hold the key to salvation. Plz i never ever believe all these people trying to deceive others into bekieveing that the world will end. But i try to rely on Our God and to make good name with him. this will help me be saved nor matter when he comes.

(1) (Reply)

Five Actresses You Should Watch Out In 2013 / Some PARENTS Are Careless / delete please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.