Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? (775 Views)

I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by topeorekoy(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2008
pls whats the right answer for "WHY DO U WANT TO LEAVE"? i was asked that question wen i went for an interview
Re: Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by ogeluv: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2008
i will like to leave because i want to move ahead in life and face a more challenging task.
Re: Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by lawuyi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
poser, interviews r all about telling the truth but with a creative spin. keep in mind that if u r lying to get the job u'll probably not enjoy it much anyhow, so i'd always advocate a truthful approach to this as with all interview questions. But that said, let's run through a few answers that should work out well.

Answer1

I have career goals of (name goals here) and the organisation could not provide me with further professional development and growth in that area.

Answer2
The work culture of my present employer doesn't encourage me to fully utilize my skills and competencies.

Answer3
I am looking to reposition my career in so and so sector and this necessitates a move.
Re: Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by cyonujemen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
For a better career development.
Re: Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by cyonujemen(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
For growth prospect
Re: Whats The Right Answer For Why Do U Want To Leave? by dickson5: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
Tell them that you set a target for your self at your last place of employment and that you are leaving in quest for professional development.
trust me that is what i told my interviewer in my present place of work Dec. last year , iam working for them now .
just be your self and be very self confident

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Word / Your Opinion ? / How To Get Experience As An Undergratuate In Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.