Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? (5170 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / When Jesus Healed A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
I tell you its real mark 16:15 works. I went out on outreach last week and we meet this guy who said he had cancer and wanted us to pray 4 his healing he said that infact he was about to leave 4 his routine check up i was d one leading the group so we agreed on prayed i practised what i read in Mark16:15. When we prayed he said he felt nothing but i told him to have faith..(my faith isnt very ströng i must admit) just today he called me i didnt know how he got my number and i had forgot about him.he told me after that day we prayed i began to feel better and symtoms were disappering a mind told him to go to 2 different clinics for test and results showd he was cancer free..infact we met this evening and he showed me his own doctors report which showed he was free..aparently the shocked doctor conducted a test on him.he was so excited..anyone who has had similar experience please share

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Odunnu: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Its a miracle. Healings occur and all glory belongs to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2012
Yeah....remembered when i was a baby christian way back in my university days...there was this fellow who came to see my pastor concerning an ailment but unfortunately for him my pastor wasn't around and i told me so...i saw d look of disappointment written all over him...and i felt a compassion overwhelmed me...he was about leaving when on impulse i told him God can use me also if he could just believe..to my utter suprise he knelt down to be prayed for...i laid hands on him and prayed a simple prayer...after d prayers he got up praising God and thanking me that he no longer felt pains anymore.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by ooman(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2012
The Flying Spagetti raised Jesus from the dead, gave Mohammed a place in heaven. Glory to the Flying Spagetti. Have you praised him today?
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2012
ooman: The Flying Spagetti raised Jesus from the dead, gave Mohammed a place in heaven. Glory to the Flying Spagetti. Have you praised him today?
am having a feeling that you might be in need of the supernatural...plus some upending in your reasoning..honey for starters spagetti's dont fly, they are meant for the stomach...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by ooman(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: am having a feeling that you might be in need of the supernatural...plus some upending in your reasoning..honey for starters spagetti's dont fly, they are meant for the stomach...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?

For starters, Gods dont exist, people make Gods up "...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?"
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by advocate666: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: am having a feeling that you might be in need of the supernatural...plus some upending in your reasoning..honey for starters spagetti's dont fly, they are meant for the stomach...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?

I will pray for your soul. I sincerely hope the spaghetti will have mercy on you.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
hilarious thread.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

For starters, Gods dont exist, people make Gods up "...ouch!!!..did i just touch a nerve?"
you are fool, i didnt call you that the bible did. I dont waste with people like you while preaching the gospel, even if i posted the documents the proved his healing your blindness would not make you see them...the only way you'ld believe there's a God is when a terminal illness hit you or when you are at the point of death...till then wallow in your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
advocate666:

I will pray for your soul. I sincerely hope the spaghetti will have mercy on you.
lol...am having fun in this thread..you mean a spagetti has a personality? Plus it can have compassion on man? Pleeez tel me more!...am curious...( seun should have created another section in NL for mad people!)
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: you are fool, i didnt call you that the bible did. I dont waste with people like you while preaching the gospel, even if i posted the documents the proved his healing your blindness would not make you see them...the only way you'ld believe there's a God is when a terminal illness hit you or when you are at the point of death...till then wallow in your foolishness

While u wallow in despair because the god you are worshipping does not even like people like u. What a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

While u wallow in despair because the god you are worshipping does not even like people like u. What a dumbass.
these atheists seem to get irritated when they hear and see supernatural displays of God's power! Honey there's still a new dimension of power to be revealed..am sorry to break your heart but miracles,healing,tongues e.t.c cant go away! They'll get stronger by the day! Next time you hear or see miracles happening close your ears then walk away! Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: these atheists seem to get irritated when they hear and see supernatural displays of God's power! Honey there's still a new dimension of power to be revealed..am sorry to break your heart but miracles,healing,tongues e.t.c cant go away! They'll get stronger by the day! Next time you hear or see miracles happening close your ears then walk away! Thank you!

On the contrary I will like to see u prove some of that power u boast of. The question is are u bold enough to accept a challenge?
By the way, what I am disgusted by is your support for a god who hates homosexuality yet u believe he created u as one.
Sheer stupidity on your part I think.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

On the contrary I will like to see u prove some of that power u boast of. The question is are u bold enough to accept a challenge?
By the way, what I am disgusted by is your support for a god who hates homosexuality yet u believe created u as one.
Sheer stupidity on your part I think.
my sexuality has nothing to do with what we are talking about! The fact that i made a mistake didn't make God love me any less cos if he did he wouldn't have used me to heal some1..shalom
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: my sexuality has nothing to do with what we are talking about! The fact that i made a mistake didn't make God love me any less cos if he did he wouldn't have used me to heal some1..shalom

Why are you suddenly running?
Oh I definitely touched a nerve.cheesy
Besides, u didn't answer my first question.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

Why are you suddenly running?
Oh I definitely touched a nerve.cheesy
Besides, u didn't answer my first question.
you want a proof of God's power? You really want to see it?..i'll give it to you.close your eyes and count 1 to 10..(do it when no one is watching) then you will get the proof you asked you...be sure to keep me posted
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: you want a proof of God's power? You really want to see it?..i'll give it to you.close your eyes and count 1 to 10..(do it when no one is watching) then you will get the proof you asked you...be sure to keep me posted

lol!
No problem, going to do it right now.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wow! muskeeto, advocate, boy of logic, somebody help meeeeeeeeeee...

I just felt the power of the lord...

It was awful, dark, I can't describe it...

I felt, I felt...

I felt absolutely nothing.

Try harder will you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind: Wow! muskeeto, advocate, boy of logic, somebody help meeeeeeeeeee...

I just felt the power of the lord...

It was awful, dark, I can't describe it...

I felt, I felt...

I felt absolutely nothing.

Try harder will you?
something happend..your stupidity was displayed. That alone is a proof of God's power...SHALOM

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
UNA NO GO KILL PERSON WITH LAUGHTER FOR NAIRALAND OOOOOOO
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yooguyz: something happend..your stupidity was displayed. That alone is a proof of God's power...SHALOM

I am sure made in the image of the lord.

But seriously, are u guys so faithless as to run away from any challenge to prove your god's divinity?
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by claremont(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
According to WHO statistics, 25,000 kids have died today as a result of hunger and malnutrition. If I were God, I would rather feed these kids, than going about trying to make people believe in dodgy 'miracles'.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by honeric01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
claremont: According to WHO statistics, 25,000 kids have died today as a result of hunger and malnutrition. If I were God, I would rather feed these kids, than going about trying to make people believe in dodgy 'miracles'.

But God gave their parents/the grown ups around hands, legs, brains and everything to feed the kids and themselves.

Animals are in the forest, they feed themselves and hardly die of hunger, why then should 25,000 kids die within a day when they have parents/grown up around to look over them? should we blame God for people's wickedness/stupidity?

Lastly why did you allow the 25,000 to die when you could have done something with what God blessed you with?

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
honeric01:

But God gave their parents/the grown ups around hands, legs, brains and everything to feed the kids and themselves.

Animals are in the forest, they feed themselves and hardly die of hungry, why then should 25,000 kids die within a day when they have parents/grown up around to look over them? should we blame God for people's wickedness/stupidity?

Lastly why did you allow the 25,000 to die when you could have done something with what God blessed you with?
you took the words out of my mouth God bless you a thousand times

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Iaz93: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
honeric01:

Animals are in the forest, they feed themselves and hardly die of hungry, why then should 25,000 kids die within a day when they have parents/grown up around to look over them? should we blame God for people's wickedness/stupidity?

i wish I could shake ur hand right now!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by mrkels(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
How can these athiest not believe in God and miracles, when apparently they themselves are miracles in one way or the other at one aspect of their lives. So funny.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
No one can heal anyone, not even Jesus Christ. People get healed by their own personal faith and belief system. Faith is a natural energy that orders our desires into realism. One just have to believe and have faith and the rest will be taken care of by the cosmic energies.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by mcevans1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
honeric01:

Very Intelligent Answer! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Idango(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Let's ignore these atheists for once, a fool is always a fool. I m enjoying the testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Odunnu: Its a miracle. Healings occur and all glory belongs to Jesus.

shut up nothing belong to that useless hippie. angry
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Revealedtv(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
First pictures from EME's baddest concert: For more pictures go to http:///cqhwdcj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Or Holy Ghost: Which Is Right? / Having Sex In Dream. / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.