Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture (22979 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Family = father+mother+children+(extended family if necessary), but I saw only father and mother in this family card, pls where are they children Just wondering though...merry xmas daddy adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: ......ow did genetic mutatation of insects and human get to own a nairaland account sef?
Na wetin me and my brother redMosquito dey wonder o...

Meanwhile Gabriel aby na Gabby, u don sign attendance for heaven? Jesus never build those im mansions finish?
Abi, dat beating dem give am last tym no gree am make im come back?

Hehehehhee...

Anyways, tell am say im men Of God dey do well for here.. Say d mansion wey im suppose build for heaven, dem don build am for earth finish, with complete private jets... Wetin remain na spaceship... So dat dem go fit dey pay am small small visit..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: @TechWriter:
Wow.. was it the Holy spirt abi Holy goat that revealed all that to you?

Speaking about yahooyahoo, read up on RCCG covenant partnership...

That's the real deal... Need to make some of that tithe maanny...

Abi na fasting and prayer dem dey use buy private jet?

You simply shut the Bleep up when you don't have the evidence of how the jet was bought....HEARSAY I guess! Stop being stupid...tech has given u a very DEEP piece of advice....I hope u understand!

Go and read about Men of God today, and know how they started, the seed they sowed, lives they have touched. Do you think some of those pastors have no investmentS....stop being stupid...be somebody, so that people can talk about you....my 2cent for yah!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by goldplated(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2012
how much is it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Wow bro are you a CIA agent? You sound like you really know this guy more than you know your scam pastors?

101, let REALITY dawn on u!

Scam pastors aight?
How?
Tithe?
How do you know they spend tithes on those?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

101, let REALITY dawn on u!

Scam pastors aight?
How?
Tithe?
How do you know they spend tithes on those?
Lawdy lawd, what do we have here?

Are you a learner?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: @ayobaseless: upon this rock, I shall build my bullshit : Jesus to his men of God

And judging by ur apparent diability to reason and make coherent statements without resorting to insults, wow.. What a solid foundation..

U should have been more polite with making coherent statements without resulting to insults in the first place.

''wow....what a solid foundation''....U indeed know the truth, but absconding!

Is Muskeeto not an encryption of Mosquito....what am I missing?

I hardly make enemy on here, and u can't be my first.... wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol.. Of course, na mosquito..

Make I be ur first enemy na...

Anyways, read Deuteronomy 14 from v22..

Then analyse modern day tithing with the one wey dey Bible...

cheesy

I just hope ur not the Xtian that honors your pastor's words more than the Bible..

Hohoho..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Lawdy lawd, what do we have here?

Are you a learner?

You argument is baseless then....go ask you pupsy how he became what/who is he today....Im here waiting for reply....Im sure he will never tell you that its the money realised from business or salary!

Always get ur fact, unless u r just a HATER!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by cold(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
This Man of Con again. No sooner had he finished praying for GEJ. He goes and appoint Anenih as NPA chairman. Who knows what he put in Jonathan's brain when he laid those evil,satanic,diabolic hands on his head all in the guise of anointing. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: Lol.. Of course, na mosquito..

Make I be ur first enemy na...

Anyways, read Deuteronomy 14 from v22..

Then analyse modern day tithing with the one wey dey Bible...

cheesy

I just hope ur not the Xtian that honors your pastor's words more than the Bible..

Hohoho..

So, you believe in something after all!

How the Pastor spends the tithe is not my business, but my blessings from God. I dont pay no tithe to no pastor, but God!

Cleared?
How its spent is between him and God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by AdoreKIZITO(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012

the lord is watching u and u know what, Satan is beside u laughing seriously at u.. Because even devil know say ur end time is near... All i know is that, in ur life time u will never purchase a bicycle come to talk of a Jet. Jealousy go kill u. Anu ohia

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2012
DailyNews: Family = father+mother+children+(extended family if necessary), but I saw only father and mother in this family card, pls where are they children Just wondering though...merry xmas daddy adeboye!

There is what we call representative....they have been represented.....''family'' and not Pasor and Mrs Adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by blazingtrain: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2012
Pa Adeboye, may God continue to increase u in every area. Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

So, you believe in something after all!

How the Pastor spends the tithe is not my business, but my blessings from God. I dont pay no tithe to no pastor, but God!

Cleared?
How its spent is between him and God!
Lol. That's your belief. When u pay to God, how does it get to him?

If you pay to God, shouldn't you observe what he says about what should be done with tithes?

Read the damn verses.

I'm irreligious. I don't care what you believe in. I'm a man of noGod, hehee..

We call these men Scam. You asked how. I'm giving you Biblical references to support my assertion.

Pls, don't use that 'I read with a carnal mind' crap.. Just read the verses.

You're paying to God not man, right? Prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2012
AdoreKIZITO:
the lord is watching u and u know what, Satan is beside u laughing seriously at u.. Because even devil know say ur end time is near... All i know is that, in ur life time u will never purchase a bicycle come to talk of a Jet. Jealousy go kill u. Anu ohia
Lol, Jesus died before me, and he's still dead. Satan always wins...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] grin

you too funny oooo grin

you too funny oooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by fkaz(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

You simply shut the Bleep up when you don't have the evidence of how the jet was bought....HEARSAY I guess! Stop being stupid...tech has given u a very DEEP piece of advice....I hope u understand!

Go and read about Men of God today, and know how they started, the seed they sowed, lives they have touched. Do you think some of those pastors have no investmentS....stop being stupid...be somebody, so that people can talk about you....my 2cent for yah!

Mr man, You can giv the evidence, when you list some of their investment. I mean your so-called pastors investment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by chiswaggs: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303: Right! In another news pastor GO Daddy Adeboye just purchased a new jet for the exclusive use of mummy GO.
Are you sure demons are not chasing you? You sound like som1 dat z possessed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by mysticgal(f): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2012
[quote
author=cold]This Man of Con again. No sooner had he finished praying
for GEJ. He goes and appoint Anenih as NPA chairman. Who knows what he
put in Jonathan's brain when he laid those evil,satanic,diabolic hands
on his head all in the guise of anointing. Mtcheeeeeew[/quote] you are dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by crackhaus: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2012
Someone please explain to me why this christmas card should mean anything to me, my only surviving grand-ma, the blind man attending my church, that okada driver, the tomato seller, kilishi hawker or anyone else not a member of Redeemed. Someone please send this card to GEJ so he can put it on top Sambo's #150million naira Tv in his #9billion naira residence, thank you very much!

pitoski: Pastor Adeboye's family just released their christmas card and best wishes to us all.
The card reads: ‘As you enter into 2013 we pray that signs and wonders of God will never cease in your lives in Jesus name.’

God bless you sir. See card below:

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/12/photo-of-the-day-pastor-adeboyes-family-christmas-card-and-wishes-to-all/
http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/pastor-adeboyes-family-releases-their.html

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2012
Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol. That's your belief. When u pay to God, how does it get to him?

If you pay to God, shouldn't you observe what he says about what should be done with tithes?

Read the damn verses.

I'm irreligious. I don't care what you believe in. I'm a man of noGod, hehee..

We call these men Scam. You asked how. I'm giving you Biblical references to support my assertion.

Pls, don't use that 'I read with a carnal mind' crap.. Just read the verses.

You're paying to God not man, right? Prove it.

I will surely get back to you....latest evening!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2012
First Question: How much are the cards or are they giving them out for free?. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance everyone!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

I will surely get back to you....latest evening!
Thanks!
no wahala.. Good afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2012
fkaz:

Mr man, You can giv the evidence, when you list some of their investment. I mean your so-called pastors investment.

One thing you should know is that the talent of a man opens doorS for him. He is no a lazy man. Go check out his record in Unilag. He was in money. He gave out all the savings of his entire life to the ministry of RCCG at the infant stage....and you expected such man not to be blessed....''Give and it shall be given unto you in folds'' is a unversal law, not for the Christians alone!

Do you think most of these rich fellows, MJ, Sulatn of Brunei and the likes possess most of what they have with their wealth..NOPE!

Do you know how many cars, houses, and the likes those are being given everyday.

Go to http://kudizone.com/blog/2011/11/21/finally-revealed-how-pastor-e-a-adeboye-became-so-rich/

And to your question, you don't know about a man if you are afar judging him...come closer....check out my siggy!

I never wanted answering you, but.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:

Good afternoon ke?
Which Country u dey so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by maninmood(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:

MusKeeto, you will always seek but won't find until you surrender yourself to Him. He molded you out of dust, and you mere mortal dare look for what is not lost. There you are, the truth is right before you. You either accommodate the truth, or continue wander about in the realm of emptiness for the rest of your life. I was like you before and for 2 good years, I was lost, my whole life was void, I was searching for Him- His existence, but alas, I forgot I am no more than a mere mortal that has blood running through his veins, a mere mortal that may not know His existence in millions of years to come.

Listen, your life is ephemeral, appreciate your life. Accept the fact that God exists, and always appreciate people deserve what they labor for. And pray to whom you disrespect- your God, your creator. Pray to Him to open your mind to reality and make you one of the honored. May God wake you up from your profound slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by ayobase(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi: Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right

You are soooo correct.
But the last time I checked, the LG chairman and the councillor were sleeping. He tried waking them influtientially, but they wouldnt.

LOL...u people can just look for ways to nail any person.....do yourself a feasible case study

Take your pen and ruler. Make a table on a foolscap sheet (dont use that paper from the jotter), and list the merits of this man against his demerits....u will see for yourself who is the......
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Queendo(f): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2012
REALITY101:

At your age what a shame you don't know your mummy and daddy!

@op/ mods where's the family card? Btw I expected them pictures to be on with jet background

You are far from reality. In Africa we live a communal life dont to talk of
God's family. Give RESPECT and HONOUR to whom it is due and u wil be blessed. Have a change of ATTITUDE pls!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.