Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture (22976 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2012
@maninmood: nice writeup.. Maybe just maybe.. But my life is very far from void now.. If you can't see the hypocrisy in religion esp Nigerian style, you're on a long thing..

@ayobase: sun wey dey blow me for ph make me forget say na morning.. Sorry o..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
God punish you and your God..
ah! O boy, becareful with the way u talk to ur maker oo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by bongila(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2012
This incessant thrashing of Pastors who have made it big is getting rather stale I think. If it's easy to con,go out there,start a church and get on with the scam let's see how successful all you haters will be at it. Till then,face it! These men you hide behind anonymous names on NL to thrash are wayyyyy better than you will ever be. Gutless haters.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by valencia25(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Queendo: Whao, lovely pics. God bless Daddy and Mummy 'GO'
Your Daddy and Mummy dey house... Be proud of your own family for once *vex-mode*

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Great question. God go punish God. Abi Allah and Yahweh no dey fight since? Ask Boko Haram who dey win..
lwkmd oo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Emababa: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

Eyaa- Sorry o! See how the devil has abused your mind-all you think is money, no wonder u are in the yahoo business, because 4 u everytn is measured in money. Haven't you realized those pastors you criticize the most for demonstrating success to their congregation advance the most. And the more you do it the less important you become.

Imagine at your age your immediate family can't even tell your whereabout. And all u do is hide anonymously behind a computer in a cyber cafe and use your leisure time from your yahoo business to visit Nairaland and say trash. Simply because this is the only place you can contribute to discussion and be given audience.

Name:Anonymous
Role Model:Mosquito (parasite)-
Diagnosis:Acute Malaria
Effect: Low self-Esteem and temporal memory loss
Sex: Male
Hobby: criticizing successful people
hahahahahahaha i don die
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by hustleranthem(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2012
AMEM AMEN. THANKS DADDY AND MUMMY. WE LUV U!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Na wetin me and my brother redMosquito dey wonder o...

Meanwhile Gabriel aby na Gabby, u don sign attendance for heaven? Jesus never build those im mansions finish?
Abi, dat beating dem give am last tym no gree am make im come back?

Hehehehhee...

Anyways, tell am say im men Of God dey do well for here.. Say d mansion wey im suppose build for heaven, dem don build am for earth finish, with complete private jets... Wetin remain na spaceship... So dat dem go fit dey pay am small small visit..
roflmao!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Emababa: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2012
God's-Word:

o boy, u be idiot buruku! Ode! Village nigga
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2012
cold: This Man of Con again. No sooner had he finished praying for GEJ. He goes and appoint Anenih as NPA chairman. Who knows what he put in Jonathan's brain when he laid those evil,satanic,diabolic hands on his head all in the guise of anointing. Mtcheeeeeew
keep saying stuffs u kn nothing about! U'll meet God one day! U and others of ur type on this thread are a load of dog shit. Baboons! They suppose lock una for zoo. Ur head like dat of a goat. Idiotas!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

So, you believe in something after all!

How the Pastor spends the tithe is not my business, but my blessings from God. I dont pay no tithe to no pastor, but God!

Cleared?
How its spent is between him and God!
i salute u on this thread o! When we pay tithes, we pay it to God nt man!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
God's-Word:

i salute u on this thread o! When we pay tithes, we pay it to God nt man!
My reply to the post u quoted remains valid..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
nep2ra:

Dude, shut the fark up already. You sound so freaking g.a.y. Now slap yourself twice.
u deserve an e-knock on ur head 4 dat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
anonimi: Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right
pastor Adeboye is from osun state nt kwara. Ode!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by GodsWord2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

One thing you should know is that the talent of a man opens doorS for him. He is no a lazy man. Go check out his record in Unilag. He was in money. He gave out all the savings of his entire life to the ministry of RCCG at the infant stage....and you expected such man not to be blessed....''Give and it shall be given unto you in folds'' is a unversal law, not for the Christians alone!

Do you think most of these rich fellows, MJ, Sulatn of Brunei and the likes possess most of what they have with their wealth..NOPE!

Do you know how many cars, houses, and the likes those are being given everyday.

Go to http://kudizone.com/blog/2011/11/21/finally-revealed-how-pastor-e-a-adeboye-became-so-rich/

And to your question, you don't know about a man if you are afar judging him...come closer....check out my siggy!

I never wanted answering you, but.....
good. Help me tell them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by duni04(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
We've gone from worshiping white men and their families to politicians and their families. Now its pastors and their families. We just love people that exploit and oppress us and rub it in our faces al d time. Its sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by klax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: O.. What a cute family... Tithe money sweet o..

Sorry bros when it comes to stealing church money, Tithe swallowing, Offering spending please kindly count this man(Adeboye) out of among those ones plsss. I'm not a Reddem Memeber or in defence of this man but I can still single him out far different from the rest M"r G.O Church looters".
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Regiblinkz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

Eyaa- Sorry o! See how the devil has abused your mind-all you think is money, no wonder u are in the yahoo business, because 4 u everytn is measured in money. Haven't you realized those pastors you criticize the most for demonstrating success to their congregation advance the most. And the more you do it the less important you become.

Imagine at your age your immediate family can't even tell your whereabout. And all u do is hide anonymously behind a computer in a cyber cafe and use your leisure time from your yahoo business to visit Nairaland and say trash. Simply because this is the only place you can contribute to discussion and be given audience.

Name:Anonymous
Role Model:Mosquito (parasite)-
Diagnosis:Acute Malaria
Effect: Low self-Esteem and temporal memory loss
Sex: Male
Hobby: criticizing successful people
you're completely delusion..I believe this must be your G.O that's y you're here talking trash....ans this question..who eats the tithe money?...punk

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

You are soooo correct.
But the last time I checked, the LG chairman and the councillor were sleeping. He tried waking them influtientially, but they wouldnt.

LOL...u people can just look for ways to nail any person.....do yourself a feasible case study

Take your pen and ruler. Make a table on a foolscap sheet (dont use that paper from the jotter), and list the merits of this man against his demerits....u will see for yourself who is the......

Actually all these dogo turenci and you could not say where Adeboye's home town is
If you know, please say otherwise zip it closed (and I don't mean your trousers or dress)
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Regiblinkz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
IceDude: What is ur business with church tithe? Think b4 u open ur mouth o, dont invoke the wrath of God on urself...its an advice
is everything that God invokes his wrath on ppl ..fanatics..ppl like Ʊ makes christianity look foolish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase:

One thing you should know is that the talent of a man opens doorS for him. He is no a lazy man. Go check out his record in Unilag. He was in money. He gave out all the savings of his entire life to the ministry of RCCG at the infant stage....and you expected such man not to be blessed....''Give and it shall be given unto you in folds'' is a unversal law, not for the Christians alone!

Do you think most of these rich fellows, MJ, Sulatn of Brunei and the likes possess most of what they have with their wealth..NOPE!

Do you know how many cars, houses, and the likes those are being given everyday.

Go to http://kudizone.com/blog/2011/11/21/finally-revealed-how-pastor-e-a-adeboye-became-so-rich/

And to your question, you don't know about a man if you are afar judging him...come closer....check out my siggy!

I never wanted answering you, but.....
You still haven't answered his question though, he asked about his investment and you are talking about cars, seeds(spiritual), mj, and sultan. He means real investment that could make someone stupendously rich, you know, the Adenuga type of rich.

anonimi: Anybody knows Adeboye's hometown. I believe it is somewhere in Kwara state.
It would be nice to see photos of that town as well and how (under)developed it remains despite having one of Time magazines most influential men on earth.

Charity begins at home, right
I think he's an Ife-wara from Osun state.

ayobase:

Hold on a sec...which of the gods is to punish which God?

You are indeed a mosquito!
I think he meant:
God to punish the poster and the Poster's god (leader of redeem)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
God's-Word:

pastor Adeboye is from osun state nt kwara. Ode!

So what is the name of his home town and better still post some photos of the town.
Charity begins at home!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Let the bashing continue.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by JeSoul(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
First and last warning to all posters, please no insults or fighting. Otherwise ______. Thanks smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by sexyfire911(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
God punish you and your God..
I pity ur generation. Its obvious u ar cursed...shame
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
I see that Musiwa aka Becomerich already had a post with aerial photo of Adeboye's wretched home town, Ifewara.

https://www.nairaland.com/371635/poverty-yorubaland-mid-west-poor/1#5185100

What a waste!

The least this "powerful man of god" could have done is to enhance MEANINGFUL development with emphasis on basic education and primary health of his place of origin.

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by Techwriter: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
Regiblinkz: you're completely delusion..I believe this must be your G.O that's y you're here talking trash....ans this question..who eats the tithe money?...punk

What is your concern on how we run our family? How many times have you come to Nairaland to tell us how your father spends his salary. The Church is a family and if u claim to be a Christian and all u do is look for pastors to criticize(because he is not in your church), sorry for you because you have joined Satan "the accuser of the brethren". But if u are a muslim, I understand your problem is endemic
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by fkaz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
saxywale:
You still haven't answered his question though, he asked about his investment and you are talking about cars, seeds(spiritual), mj, and sultan. He means real investment that could make someone stupendously rich, you know, the Adenuga type of rich.
Thanks, he is comparing sultan of Brunei, MJ, etc,who are flying jet with adeboye. Those pple are oil magnate, celeb. Although am not against man of GOD flying jet in as much he get it through a genuine way.
Those that are giving adeboye gift are they saint or fraudulent men?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by anonimi: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter:

The Church is a family and if u claim to be a Christian and all u do is look for pastors to criticize, sorry for you because you have joined Satan the accuser of the brethren. But if u are a muslim, I understand yours is endemic

You are the one who has joined satan by abandoning your Christian duty to examine all doctrine to discern which is false and follow Paul's example of publicly criticising Peter on the issue of circumcision.
Please read your Bible.
#Friendly Advice

Abi you be confirmed mugu
#Just Asking

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture by DollyParton1(f): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Na wa o!
Why are u using panadol for another person headache na. At least u are "smart" in ur own way not to believe in God and not get scamed by the pastors. Whatever it is, ur money no dey that tithe money.
While u are critizing them, they are progressing. Abuse them till next year, it doesn't change anything about them. They don't know u exist at all, ya'll irrelevant.
Go and do something profitting with ur lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.