Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects (8851 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by kaydibs(f): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2012
Clueless judicial system! They want to kip on stalling the case till people start to forget. God is watching you people on 5D!
Blackteeth: What exactly did those four students do? They wouldn't have been killed like that if the hadnt done something serious.
Silence is golden
What did they do?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by kaydibs(f): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2012
Blackteeth: What exactly did those four students do? They wouldn't have been killed like that if the hadnt done something serious.
They must have commited a grave offence.
Silence is golden
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2012
blah blah blah!!.i won't be suprised if they walk outta that place alive
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by cold(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Blackteeth(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2012
kay dibs:
Silence is golden

Am not justifying the way they were killed. But could you please tell me why those guys were killed that way? Cos honestly I dont know.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by chreldb(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Blackteeth:
Am not justifying the way they were killed. But could you please tell me why those guys were killed that way? Cos honestly I dont know.

If you dont know then keep quiet! If you want to know then ask google.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ekiyor3: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2012
eva_tee: shortage of prison personnel, naija i hail thee!
dont mind them they are looking for delay tins so dat pple will 4get about d case.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Blackteeth(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2012
chreld_b:

If you dont know then keep quiet! If you want to know then ask google.

Of course I have asked google and what I found has some loop holes that suggests the stories are made up to pull sympathy and save some images from getting soiled. So am asking here incase someone has something better to say.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ekiyor3: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2012
Yomieluv: Nigeria is a clown,where anything goes.
The trial will be stalled,all na wash.
I pray that the blood of the guys should eventually hunt down the culprits,if the law fails.
nigeria is a clown, yomieluv is a nigerian. There4 yomieluv is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by biggjoe(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2012

Tonto Dike in a naija horror Movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8gSpMCfwnCM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gSpMCfwnCM
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
The families of the boys shuldnt 4get d case o.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
The families of the boys shuldnt 4get abt d case o.naija,na wa!
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ekiyor3: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
are u a learner?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by GentleNaaz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Codedrock:
did u followed me? Y r u always d first person to comment on ma posts?
Guy, gone lik improve for ur speakn English
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by GentleNaaz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
ekiyor3: are u a learner?
No. R u a teacher?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by GentleNaaz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
Last week,wn i ws watchn d video on hw dy gruesomely murderd d 4 innocent dudes. Ds guys cccrrrriiiieeeddd n bbbeeeggggdddd but ds blood suckers wr hitn dia head seriously until dy hv no strent 2 beg agn. I cccrrriiieeeddd n wweeeaaappd 4 humanity sake. No need 4 further talk, mk una burn ds guys as well. Rest in peace my dear dudes. *Crying*
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by greyce: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
so ure stil askin dis question?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by greyce: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Last week,wn i ws watchn d video on hw dy gruesomely murderd d 4 innocent dudes. Ds guys cccrrrriiiieeeddd n bbbeeeggggdddd but ds blood suckers wr hitn dia head seriously until dy hv no strent 2 beg agn. I cccrrriiieeeddd n wweeeaaappd 4 humanity sake. No need 4 further talk, mk una burn ds guys as well. Rest in peace my dear dudes. *Crying*
as in it woz very disgustin i culdnt help cryin 2.*smh*i wonda y pple can b so heartless
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Blackteeth(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
greyce: so ure stil askin dis question?

Every question deserves an answer whether its a stupid question or not. At least that would educate the stupid man.
I never followed that news when it broke out then. I googled it now to find out the reason why they were killed and the stories didnt appear genuine to me. If you have an accurate story which explains things better why not narrate to me. Thats why am asking: WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THOSE STUDENTS?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
What does shortage of prison personnels mean for xmas sakes?

Are the so called personnels on strike or holiday? Menh this country na wa sha.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ubong560(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
That's one disgusting thing abt Nigerian court. Endless court adjourment and lack of enforcement. I hate the system.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by naptu2: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
1) 1st problem: You charge them with murder, but you arraign them at the magistrate court Even I can tell you that you should have arraigned them at the high court. #issues of jurisdiction.

2) You bring them to the high court, but you don't bring enough prison officials to guard them in court That's just pure insanity. #complete incompetence.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
better go wash ur teeth.Do u need my dentist number? angry angry angry

Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by razznaija(f): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
This country's judicial system is just a complete joke. I don't even know what to say about this, i just feel sorry for the families of the boys.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ejifranks(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
I dont see that big headed shaven black brutal man wearing a white blue stripped sweat shirt here in this pic... that man was the chief executioner
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by ryo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
God is watching
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
There is no correctional institution of any kind in nigeria,not even a judiciary.

All they do collect bribes from highest bidders,manipulate cases,subdue justice,fairness and constantly oppress the weak.Nigeria is a rogue state,and the people are rogues.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by degbads(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
How come you guys are still here. Hasn't the world come to an end or were you guys left behind!
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by mamagee3(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Shortage of prison personel in 2012?

Don't these foools learn from other countries?
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
blazingtrain: Nigerian judicial system. Smh. This is hw they will keep dragging it until people lose interest. God help us.
We shall not loose interest, instead we shall continue clamouring nd petitioning d failed govt. 2 higher authorities until. Dey do sumthing about it, an average Nigerian like yu n me, tends 2 4get things as far as its not concerning us,and dat is y dis country haaas remained dis way, when ryt thinking yuths of the society, sees d failed govt. As manageable nd sees no reason2 stand up 2 it.
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by greyce: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
[quote author=Blackteeth]
Every question deserves an answer whether its a stupid question or not. At least that would educate the stupid man.
I never followed that news when it broke out then. I googled it now to find out the reason why they were killed and the stories didnt appear genuine to me. If you have an accurate story which explains things better why not narrate to me. Thats why am asking: WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THOSE STUDENTS?none f dem survivd if nt ur ? wuld av bin ansad bt d suspects can
Re: Aluu4 Trial Stalls Due To Prison Officials Failure To Produce Suspects by AGgal(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Naija dey bam! *singing n waving d nigerian flag*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Support Increasing Population With Fibre-Optic Cables. / We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo / George Sekibo Urges FG To Develop Seaports In South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.