Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

See The Works Of Your God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Works Of Your God (1385 Views)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Christians Would You Kill For Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Works Of Your God by ooman(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2012
At times i wonder how much this God loves us and still allow somethings to happen. The pictures you ll see are just "some" of the cases of genetic mutations which your God is too busy to do something about. But when it comes to designing hell and lake of fire, he is good at that. This could only happen "when there is no God". Damn, these are "children". If God exist, he is so "heartless". I hate God. Check on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7yEj4g5YI&NR=1&feature=endscreen [img]1[/img]
Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman: At times i wonder how much this God loves us and still allow somethings to happen. The pictures you ll see are just "some" of the cases of genetic mutations which your God is too busy to do something about. But when it comes to designing hell and lake of fire, he is good at that. This could only happen "when there is no God". Damn, these are "children". If God exist, he is so "heartless". I hate God. Check on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7yEj4g5YI&NR=1&feature=endscreen [img]1[/img]

ignorance is a very big diseases.

"And we know that we originate from God, but the whole world is in the power of the wicked one. (1 John 5:19).
"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. " (Matthew 6:9-10).

Since the kingdom of God is yet to come, the blame/failures in question should be directed at the ruler of this system of things.

And the failures are his.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman: At times i wonder how much this God loves us and still allow somethings to happen. The pictures you ll see are just "some" of the cases of genetic mutations which your God is too busy to do something about. But when it comes to designing hell and lake of fire, he is good at that. This could only happen "when there is no God". Damn, these are "children". If God exist, he is so "heartless". I hate God. Check on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7yEj4g5YI&NR=1&feature=endscreen [img]1[/img]

"And we know that we originate from God, but the whole world is in the power of the wicked one. (1 John 5:19).
"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. " (Matthew 6:9-10).

Since the kingdom of God is yet to come, the blame/failures in question should be directed at the ruler of this system of things.

Re: See The Works Of Your God by ooman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
truthislight:

Silly Idiot, you are imply defeat, that your God has lost the world to the devil

You know, if the devil is so powerful, scolding your God always, i'd rather worship him
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
SHE IS BEING HUMBLED. THIS IS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING SHE DID IN PAST LIFE. SHE WAS MOST LIKELY A VERY WICKED SPIRIT IN PAST LIFE. KEEP IN MIND SHE IS IN HAITI SO SHE WAS PROBABLY A DEMONIC VOODOO PRIESTESS IN PAST LIFE.

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<< SHE HAS BEEN HERE IN PAST LIFE AND THE LORD REQUIRES PUNISHMENT FOR THAT WHICH IS PAST

ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it << YOU DIE YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO GOD. YOU RECIEVE YOUR JUDGEMENT

2ND ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared <<< THE WORKS OF THE UNGODLY WILL BE DECLARED. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IS A MANIFESTATION OF HER WORKS.

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment <<< UNDER THE SUN, THE EARTH, IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT WHERE YOUR WORKS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE IS MANIFESTED

JOHN 9 VS 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? <<< AN EXAMPLE OF THE MANIFESTATION OF SOMEONES WORK FROM PAST LIFE HENCE WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND

AND IN A NUTSHELL THATS THE TRUTH RUTH
Re: See The Works Of Your God by ooman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: SHE IS BEING HUMBLED. THIS IS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING SHE DID IN PAST LIFE. SHE WAS MOST LIKELY A VERY WICKED SPIRIT IN PAST LIFE. KEEP IN MIND SHE IS IN HAITI SO SHE WAS PROBABLY A DEMONIC VOODOO PRIESTESS IN PAST LIFE.

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past <<< SHE HAS BEEN HERE IN PAST LIFE AND THE LORD REQUIRES PUNISHMENT FOR THAT WHICH IS PAST

ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it << YOU DIE YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO GOD. YOU RECIEVE YOUR JUDGEMENT

2ND ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared <<< THE WORKS OF THE UNGODLY WILL BE DECLARED. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IS A MANIFESTATION OF HER WORKS.

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment <<< UNDER THE SUN, THE EARTH, IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT WHERE YOUR WORKS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE IS MANIFESTED

JOHN 9 VS 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? <<< AN EXAMPLE OF THE MANIFESTATION OF SOMEONES WORK FROM PAST LIFE HENCE WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND

That was boring. You are saying she deserved it? you know what i think? I think you deserve it 10 times.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

That was boring. You are saying she deserved it? you know what i think? I think you deserve it 10 times.
STOP BEING AN EMOTIONAL WRECK. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 - YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. SO I AM SURE SHE IS REAPING. I BET YOU IF THE PLANKMAN FROM ALUU4 REINCARNATES BACK TO EARTH IN 100 YEARS TIME AND HE IS BORN WITH NO ARMS AND NO LEGS AND NO JOYSTICK YOU WILL BE ONE OF THOSE SCREAMING ABOUT HOW THE LORD IS EVIL. LITTLE DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PLANKMAN PUT 4 PEOPLE TO DEATH IN PAST-LIFE.

I WONDER WHAT MADAM TINUBU AND OBA KOSOKO ARE DOING KNOW ( IF THEY ARE ON EARTH )SEEING AS THEY WERE A HUGE PART OF SLAVERY. MAYBE SHE IS ON EARTH NOW WITH ONE EYEBALL AND NO HANDS AND LEGS. WHO KNOWS RIGHT ? LIFE IS CRAZY. WE ARE LIVING TODAY FOR TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
@poster
did you suddenly turn atheist? You seem so excited!

@post
the devil rules this world. God didnt lose power to him(devil). He let him rule.
Consider this scenerio.
A teacher is teaching, and a naughty kid stands up and says 'hey teacher, you dnt knw hw to teach' and other kids think so and applaud. A wise teacher wouldnt just punish the kid , he'd let him teach and make fun of himself before he and the others get punished.
Thats exactly what God did. The devil wil be punishd along with al that challenges God. We have been given a chance to belong to a perfect 'world.'

3 Likes

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Areaboy2(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

you are wasting your time with these guys.. when someone bases everything he says with bible verses, then there's no point arguing.

Even if god himself came down to tell them that he did not write that book, they still wouldn't believe.

The way the world works fit more appropriately with randomness and not a supreme creator. But NOOOOOOO Bugzee always has a bible verse to twist and turn just to make his point. sometimes i worry for the guy cry
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Areaboy2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: @poster

@post
the devil rules this world. God didnt lose power to him(devil). He let him rule.
Consider this scenerio.
A teacher is teaching, and a naughty kid stands up and says 'hey teacher, you dnt knw hw to teach'. A wise teacher wouldnt just punish the kid, he'd let him teach and make fun of himself before he gets punished.
Thats exactly what God did. The devil wil be punishd along with al that challenges God. We have been given a chance to belong to a perfect 'world.'

Oh dear gawd!!!! I cant even look

So the teacher stands by and watch this naughty kid start a fight club and burst a few heads with bottles??
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

you are wasting your time with these guys.. when someone bases everything he says with bible verses, then there's no point arguing.

Even if god himself came down to tell them that he did not write that book, they still wouldn't believe.

The way the world works fit more appropriately with randomness and not a supreme creator. But NOOOOOOO Bugzee always has a bible verse to twist and turn just to make his point.sometimes i worry for the guy cry

I always worry for the guy.
His has passed religious fantism.
He is now on the same level with serial killers.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: @poster

@post
Consider this scenerio.
A teacher is teaching, and a naughty kid stands up and says 'hey teacher, you dnt knw hw to teach'. A wise teacher wouldnt just punish the kid, he'd let him teach and make fun of himself before he gets punished.
NOW THIS HERE IS A VERY POIGNANT POST. I LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT IT TOGETHER TOO. COULDNT HAVE WRITTEN IT BETTER MYSELF cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

So the teacher stands by and watch this naughty kid start a fight club and burst a few heads with bottles??
undecided. Oh and by the way, the other kids think their teacher is no good.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

The way the world works fit more appropriately with randomness and not a supreme creator. But NOOOOOOO Bugzee always has a bible verse to twist and turn just to make his point. sometimes i worry for the guy cry
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES grin grin grin
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

I always worry for the guy.
His has passed religious fantism.
He is now in the same level with serial killers.
grin grin grin LOOK AT ALL THESE SONS OF NIMROD SCOFFING LIKE THE HEATHENS THAT THEY ARE grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: NOW THIS HERE IS A VERY POIGNANT POST. I LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT IT TOGETHER TOO. COULDNT HAVE WRITTEN IT BETTER MYSELF cry
Thank you!cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Areaboy2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: undecided. Oh and by the way, the other kids think their teacher is no good.

You are digging yourself deeper into that hole you started with a terrible analogy like that.

Every logical person will see a flaw to your seemingly simple analogy.

Now wait, this teacher is pretty confident he knows much more than everyone else in that class room. Hence would know the limits he can let this "naughty" kid behave. So when bottles start flying and there is total anarchy, isn't it about time the teacher says "hang on, everyone keep quiet" ?

Your fictional teacher will only allow the naughty kid to do as he please WITHIN the confines of certain limits of things he finds acceptable. What limits have your god set for poor old Lucifer?

So basically everything happening now is acceptable by god?
Re: See The Works Of Your God by plappville(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I cried for cry cry cry, What a pretty litty girl. @OP, there is no reason to curse or hate God, I believe God will take total controls of her health,

If the doctor is able to arrive at the point he was before the video went of, then God is taking control. She will be fine, Its unfortunate the video went off.

Wonderful doctor i must say!

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

You are digging yourself deeper into that hole you started with a terrible analogy like that.

Now wait, this teacher is pretty confident he knows much more than everyone else in that class room. Hence would know the limits he can let this "naughty" kid behave. So when bottles start flying and there is total anarchy, isn't it about time the teacher says "hang on, everyone keep quiet" ?

Your fictional teacher will only allow the naughty kid to do as he please WITHIN the confines of certain limits of things he finds acceptable. What limits have your god set for poor old Lucifer?

I THINK ITS A CASE OF, OK YOU WANT TO BE WICKED ? I WILL LEAVE ALL OF YOU WICKED KIDS IN THE SAME CLASS AND LET YOU TORTURE EACH OTHER TILL YOU GET TIRED OF THE WICKEDNESS. A BAPTISM OF FIRE. GETTING REFINED BY FIRE. AND IN THE MIDST OF ALL THE WICKEDNESS YOU WILL SEE ONE OR TWO WHO CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND THEY RUN OUT OF THE CLASS AND BEG FOR THE TEACHER TO COME BACK AND TAKE CONTROL ( THOSE WILL BE THE ONES WHO SIGHED AND CRIED IN THE MIDST OF THE WICKEDNESS THEREOF. THOSE WILL BE PART OF THE HARVESTED FRUITS. THE DELIVERED. THE RIGHTEOUS ). I THINK HER ANALOGY WAS PRETTY SPOT ON. HOWEVER YOUR ATHEISM INDUCED MYOPIA CANNOT LET YOU SEE PAST THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER, WHOEVER THE HELL THAT IS undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: STOP BEING AN EMOTIONAL WRECK. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 - YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. SO I AM SURE SHE IS REAPING. I BET YOU IF THE PLANKMAN FROM ALUU4 REINCARNATES BACK TO EARTH IN 100 YEARS TIME AND HE IS BORN WITH NO ARMS AND NO LEGS AND NO JOYSTICK YOU WILL BE ONE OF THOSE SCREAMING ABOUT HOW THE LORD IS EVIL. LITTLE DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PLANKMAN PUT 4 PEOPLE TO DEATH IN PAST-LIFE.

I WONDER WHAT MADAM TINUBU AND OBA KOSOKO ARE DOING KNOW ( IF THEY ARE ON EARTH )SEEING AS THEY WERE A HUGE PART OF SLAVERY. MAYBE SHE IS ON EARTH NOW WITH ONE EYEBALL AND NO HANDS AND LEGS. WHO KNOWS RIGHT ? LIFE IS CRAZY. WE ARE LIVING TODAY FOR TOMORROW

@The bolded part, LWTMB grin grin grin grin

I love this reincarnation judgement!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
seriallink:

@The bolded part, LWTMB grin grin grin grin

I love this reincarnation judgement!!!
grin grin grin grin grin BROS, REINCARNATION JUDGEMENT IS THE ONLY JUDGEMENT. THE LORD REQUIRES THAT WHICH IS IN PAST LIFE ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 )LOLZ

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

DID YOU IGNORE THE PART OF 'A BETTER WORLD'. We have al been given a chance to be a part of this new world. Where there isnt naughty kid(s)!
So the teacher lets the naughty kid nd his cohorts throw papers at each other, because after the punishment naughtiness will be nolonger.

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

Silly Idiot, you are imply defeat, that your God has lost the world to the devil

You know, if the devil is so powerful, scolding your God always, i'd rather worship him

it is a free world, do what that please you.

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:2-4)

Have we arrived there yet? No.

Stay there and keep looking for atheist convert while you yourself you are in deep shit

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: DID YOU IGNORE THE PART OF 'A BETTER WORLD'. We have al been given a chance to be a part of this new world. Where there isnt naughty kid(s)!
So the teacher lets the naughty kid nd his cohorts throw papers at each other, because after the punishment naughtiness will be nolonger.

Is this how your nursery school teacher handles notoriety in class? No wonder you are like this.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: SHE IS BEING HUMBLED. THIS IS JUDGEMENT FOR SOMETHING SHE DID IN PAST LIFE. SHE WAS MOST LIKELY A VERY WICKED SPIRIT IN PAST LIFE. KEEP IN MIND SHE IS IN HAITI SO SHE WAS PROBABLY A DEMONIC VOODOO PRIESTESS IN PAST LIFE.

any body that sees your quote should do well to pick a bible and read the whole chapter and make the sense of the chapter whole and not pick a verse out of context
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
Interesting. A newly anointed atheist.
Should I indulge, or should I not....

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

Is this how your nursery school teacher handles notoriety in class? No wonder you are like this.
grin see me see trouble. Inurmind nw you done make sense abi?grin
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Reyginus: Interesting. A newly anointed atheist.
Should I indulge, or should I not....
Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

keep quite.

In a real scenario that an experience teacher is told by his student that he is wrong on a topic of maths he has lectured for years what will he do?

Be realist for once.

Sending the student out what will the other members of the class think of the lecturer especially if the student in question was one of the best best in the class?

They will think that he sent him out to avoid being proven wrong.

The best bet if the lecturer was sure of what he was solving is to hand over the chalk to the student to solve the maths and mess up himself, after the student have mess up, he can send him and his co hort out of the class.
I really wander you atheist how old and experience most of you are in life.

1 Like

Re: See The Works Of Your God by Bella3(f): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
truthislight:

keep quite.

In a real scenario that an experience teacher is told by his student that he is wrong on a topic of maths he has lectured for years what will he do?

Be realist for once.

Sending the student out what will the other members of the class think of the lecturer especially if the student in question was one of the best best in the class?

They will think that he sent him out to avoid being proven wrong.

The best bet if the lecturer was sure of what he was solving is to hand over the chalk to the student to solve the maths and mess up himself, after the student have mess up, he can send him and his co hort out of the class.
I really wander you atheist how old and experience most of you are in life.
Dnt mind that AREA BOY.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
truthislight:

any body that sees your quote should do well to pick a bible and read the whole chapter and make the sense of the che whole and not pick a verse out of context

Thank goodness even christians accept the fact that obads is a mad man.
Re: See The Works Of Your God by truthislight: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
Area_boy:

you are a disaster, self deceiving hypocrite, where dose bottle comes into this analysis/analogy?

Most of you are atheist not because you need convincing but because of a deceitful heart condition.

A very simple fine illustration that the girl gave but you keep bringing in bottles.

Did you go to school at all?

Is it when ever that a student tells the lecturer that he is wrong that bottles comes out?

What exactly does bottles have to do with this analogy?

Satan opposed Yahweh as it were and offered an alternative to Adam, did he use violent? No.

Did he challenge the power of Yahweh? No.

But he said that Yahweh was lying, QED

that you have taken a side does not mean that you must destroy/distort the fact. Are you so daft?

Leave this place mr bottles!

That satan has been given the chalk to solve the maths and he is failing must you jump up to cover peoples eyes?
do you think it is all person that is as empty and cant reason due to inherent weaknesses as a result of lust?

Stop the stu.pidity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Axiom Of Rationality: All Men Are Rational (greedy) / Why Do Some Churches Use Their Founders' Pictures On Billboards / SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.