Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Arsenal In The Final! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal In The Final! (2338 Views)

5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield / Man Utd Arsenal In Race To Sign Nigerian Super-kid Kelechi Iheanacho / Henry Could Sign For Arsenal In January? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
Beloved Gunners your moment of Glory  lies in  90mins on the 17th of May 2006,we will prove the bookmakers wrong!
A record that will take Chelsea another 50 years to achieve inspite of their millions

Am chilling my Moet Champange Wine till then!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by babwilms(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2006
BIG UP THE GUNNERS, WE ARE GUNNING ALL OPPOSITIONS DOWN IN STADE DE FRANCE. I'm the happiest man on earth right now, can't wait till 17th of may.

But i must confess, those villereal team are diificult to break.
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by toshmann(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
i'm a die hard liverpool fan. but i'm happy for arsenal. as it is now, i predict that if barca win milan, then arsenal will carry the cup b/c only a.c milan can stop arsenal. if barca should face arsenal in the final, arsenal will frustrate the catalans. barca cant beat the gunners.

this is difficult to believe ,but watch and see.

meanwhile, viva gunners.( chelsea must be wondering why they cant win this stuff with all their money? lol)

grin truth hurts
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Vieira(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by bagoma(f): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2006
yeah.
i said it but no one believed me.
but here we are!!
in the final of the champions league. cheesy cheesy cheesy,

hurrrraaaaayyyyy!!!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by vichel(m): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2006
am happy we are in the finals, but i want to warn wenger and his boys never to play this kind game again, it was really embarrassing to call my self a Gunner, not until after lenhman destroyed requelme
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2006
I believe Gunners will carry the day come April 17th
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Skintite(f): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2006
We will gun down whoever comes to the finals
Milan or barca undecided

Yeah my bros
with that kind of game, even sunderland can beat us
We will recover b4 the final n put up a show like the juve 1st leg

Paris here we come wink wink
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Vieira(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2006
Every team must have a bad game now.

Lets be glad that we have had our bad game now and it will not come again.

Also Arsenal are better when they are the underdogs, so I hope Barcelona join us in the final.
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Jayceesh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
Lets enjoy the day and the moment. The penalty decision was the most unbelivable decision but the save by Germany's No 1 was just the saviour. Whoever we meet in the final, I just hope we play better than yesterday, cos if its defensive football, Milan are better at it, if its free flowing soccer, we are good to go, but facing Barcelona is my dream and I hope the French connections will do us proud and win the UCL Cup in their homeland,

Peace to y'all gunners!!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Skintite(f): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2006
Paris will be like playin at home wink

We will have the advantage
Our form will surely improve b4 then

Best of luck
cool
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Priscila(f): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2006
Gunners!
Lets un-cork our champagnes now as we celebrate that victory!
Thank God for what he has done so far and lets possess wins.

Anti-gunners ! join us ,but take vodka and brandy for u to be tipsy cos you might end up in psychologists arcades sometime in May!
Disorientate your brains early to have enough shock absorbers!
Dont say i dint tell you!

No team in England can stand us!
By the way let them crow all they want with those local cups as we go for the real gift!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by salehm(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
Lehmann the hero, cool smiley cheesy Dat's all i can say well done Arsenal i think we are almost there.

Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Priscila(f): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
Gunners! we forgot a gun salute for our heroes!
So! everyone stand still!

I command!

Gunners Gunnnnnnnnners shank~( Can you hear my loud voice?)
Shoulderrrrrrrrr up arms~
Preseeeeeeeeent arms~( pause one min)
Hold dowwwwwwwwwwwwn arms~
Standaaaaaaaaaaaaa at  ease~
Stand easy!

When we get the cup we will do a sword salute as they will be officers by then!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by nightrider: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2006
EVERY TEAM HAS TO CONTEND WITH THIS

Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Skintite(f): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2006
Wow, that is POWERFUL

Ride on niterider wink
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by ono(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2006
Geeez, niterider, that's great!! I'm happy we made it to the final.

And la_vivi yo! you're cute.
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
ono:

Geeez, niterider, that's great!! I'm happy we made it to the final.

And la_vivi yo! you're cute.
Thank you!

To those wishing Gunners Bad Luck,Soon the Next Thread will be '' Will Arsenal Defend The Champons League Title Successfully?''
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by ono(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2006
@La_vivi,
Yep no doubt that will be the next thread on the Gunners.

You always post in bold. Why? Bold posts makes my eyes pop out, dripping tears.
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2006
ono:

@La_vivi,
Yep no doubt that will be the next thread on the Gunners.

You always post in bold. Why? Bold posts makes my eyes pop out, dripping tears.

am sorry it just that am bold to speak out!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by vichel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one la vivi
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by ono(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
la_vivi:

am sorry it just that am bold to speak out!

It's OK. But you don't have to type em all out in bold, you know. Anyway, it's all well and good, though.
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by menike(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2006
Arsenal are goin to win this one

Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
[b]AJAX were the last team to score aganist Arsneal in the Champions League back on September 27,2005.
Not that it did them much good,as the Gunners won 2-1 in the Amesterdam Arena
Since then,Aresene Wenger Adventurous(what Cynics called Miserly)side have not conceeded a goal-despite 28 attempts
on targets by the opposition- in a competition record of 10 Champions legaue game
At the other End,Arsenal have had 47shots on targets and had scored 10 goals
What  a team with fearless young lads!

Arsene Wenger Watched Barcelona booked their Champions League final place aganist Arsenal
He then pinpointed Ronaldinho as the danger man '' He can change the at any time'',
'But I saw things that encouraged me'. We (Gunners) have a very good chance of beating Barca in Paris!
[/b]
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2006
[b]People were doubting us(Gunners) when we went to  the Bernabeu because we were having some really bad performances in the League at that time.
Real Madrid were outstanding at home team and everyone expected them to score some goals aganist us.
But They didn't do that and from that moment something seemed to change for Arsenal. The way We won there and Knocked them out gave us a huge lift
Even though both semi final games aganist Villerarreal were far more diffcult,beating Madrid - the name,the place,the reputation -
did something amazing in the Gunners minds.
And it's amazing what we have achieved since then.

When we have that fantastic unbeaten season in premiership we were told that we could not compare with ourselves with to the
famous teams of the past until we had a great in Europe.
Now,in the year when we have struggled in the league,we suddenly doing something great in Europe
And when you look at this present Arsenal team,I think we can go really far.
We have showed that we are not just a pretty team. we can win ugly!

(I rest my case! till we meet again on may17th)[/b]
Cynics please sort yourself out!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by toshmann(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2006
@all,
ponder, last year, liverpool(my darling team) finished 5th in the league,behind bitter neighbouring rivals,everton who finished 4th. liverpool had earlier lost a valuable player(owen) reducing the average strenght of the team, yet liverpool, unexpectedly went ahead to beat juve and chelsea b4 slamming milan in the glorious instanbul debacle.

this yr, arsenal is ,for now, 5th in the league, behind bitter neighbouring rivals, tottenham,who are 4th. arsenal lost a valuable pleyer(vieirra) and has unexpectedly beaten juve and real madrid. hmmmmn, i see history repeating itself.

i predicted that the only team that can stop arsenal is a.c milan, now that milan is out, i guess that technically,my prediction is that the gunners will shoot their way to the trophy.

who wants to bet? wink
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Jayceesh(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2006
I wouldnt bet against you mate, for one am a die-hard Gunner come rain or shine, and for the other reason being that I know we will definitely get this UCL cup this year and throw Spurs into the UEFA Cup!!! I cant wait to see my mates faces when there is no Spurs in the UCL next year, oh what a beautiful day ahead,

I see May 17th, 2006 as the most glorious day in Arsenal's long history at Highbury!!!
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by toshmann(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin

u remind me of instanbul, that was the feeling i had when the reds[color=#006600]hit milan[/color]

ride on buddy,i wish the gunners the best
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by nightrider: 10:04am On May 02, 2006
thank you bros,
now the other thread has been locked,lets use this one
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Skintite(f): 10:32am On May 02, 2006
Yeah, gunners will lift the trophy on may 17th in paris

This is our year
even the gods acknowledged that grin grin
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by lavivi(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2006
What a moment for those who think Arsenal will not make it to the Euro league championship next year?
What a shame to those who thought gunner re losers! What a perfect way to end the season
The grand celebration is on the 17th may
Re: Arsenal In The Final! by Jayceesh(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2006
toshmann:

grin grin grin grin

u remind me of instanbul, that was the feeling i had when the reds[color=#006600]hit milan[/color]

ride on buddy,i wish the gunners the best

Buddy, u should see me mates faces today, and thats without even playing the UCL final yet. The celebration has begun and like la_vivi says, the grand celebration is in sights as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 10th December 2011 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Benfica (0 -0) On 5th December 2012 / EUROPE FORM TABLE:A WEEKLY RANKING OF THE 20 HOTTEST TEAMS BASED ON CURRENT FORM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.