Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) (23338 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by moneyhungry(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2012
silly mallams... they are angry that the world didn't end yesterday ... now they want to end the world themselves cuz their lives ain't sweet. smh.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Hailedin9ja: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2012
I seriously salute the FAITH of the Christians in the north. I pray this Xmas will be bloodless.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by geoffery17(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2012
It when i was on my way to market, just to buy some domestic uses that i heard a loud sound, hmm real scaring....!!!!. I quickly asked my driver to divert. those who have not witness this strategy should thank their God. for now am thanking my God for saving my life.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by mysticgal(f): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2012
nawa oooh,people gotta run for lives,what's their ish anyway?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by glizengem(f): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2012
God pls protect ma luvd 1s in ktown... I can imagine d effect mallam kato z always a busy area.. Wif so much traffic....God av mercy
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2012
The world ended yesterday according to pious Mayans and Boko Haram ended in June according to the GCFR. What are you people talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by omenziate(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2012
13volts: Seem like the monsters have struck around Mallam Kato area. These Kanuri Haramist self, can't they just give up. I beg they should go to their Kanuri enslave of Yobe & Borno

Was abdulmuttalab Kanuri too? Dey deceive urself, all of una d same chairman, d common lingua franca among una na wetin?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by alaoeri: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2012
Preamble for the festive period make una dey security conscious oh.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by moneyhungry(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2012
OMITAF: Hmmm. God av mercy. N call members are posted to dis state. God pls protect dem oooo.
call members?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Ryannn(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Nafizzey: ya fool...
truth hurts @ nafizzey
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ikennaobi(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2012
Seems it is a suicide bomber
Reports say that a suicide bomber, Saturday, attacked telecom service provider, Airtel’s office in Kano.

The office is located within the Business District, opposite Malam Kato Square in the metropolis.

It is not immediately clear how the bomber gained entry into the heavily fortified Airtel headquarters that has been under the protection of combat-ready JTF officials.

Thought casualty figure is sketchy, but report says the multi-million naira headquarters is still in flames.

Efforts made to reach the JTF spokesman, Captain Ikediche Iweha, were unsuccessful as he did not respond to calls to his phone.

Details shortly
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/breaking-news-suicide-bomber-attacks-kano-airtel-office/
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Abrantie: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Didn't I say GEJ's Kano-Lagos train was a bad idea?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by maclatunji: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Freiburger:
Were they ever awake?
It shows how the country could be dealt with anytime anyday.

Well, you know people already think I am a hateful commentator on GEJ's government. It is good you made that valid point on this issue.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by brownlord: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2012
money-hungry :

call members?

Now you are lost, e mean corpers / nysc members olodo
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by JamesLucia: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2012
does it mean that nigeria can not survive without northen part? abeg make una divide this country jare
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2012
Just laughing...crazy haramist. E no concern me as far as NAIRALAND is not bombed
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by gratiaeo(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2012
ONE NIGERIA I hell thee oo
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Rich4god(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Am not an advocate for the division of this country. But a saying goes like this "Out of 2 evils, one is lesser." for me, i think the lesser evil now is for us to divide cos its a greater evil for the country to be united and fighting each other. Now one knows what BH are planing this xmas... and one can tell the reaction from other regions if something goes wrong in the north.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Orpelin: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2012
jchime: Just laughing...crazy haramist. E no concern me as far as NAIRALAND is not bombed
Do U know that U deserve an award from SEUN!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by SamAfrik(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2012
And d north keep destroying itself #autodestruct mode set#.
Goodluck to them.
Honestly, Im more corncerned abt d hausa christians. Cos I think d moslems among them av not done enough 2 stop this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by simongonner: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Breaking news:
Suicide bomber
attacks Kano Airtel
office
News
By AbduSalam
Muhammad
Reports say that a suicide
bomber, Saturday,
attacked telecom service
provider, Airtel’s office in
Kano.
The office is located
within the Business
District, opposite Malam
Kato Square in the
metropolis.
It is not immediately
clear how the bomber
gained entry into the
heavily fortified Airtel
headquarters that has
been under the protection
of combat-ready JTF
officials.
Thought casualty figure is
sketchy, but report says
the multi-million naira
headquarters is still in
flames.
Efforts made to reach the
JTF spokesman, Captain
Ikediche Iweha, were
unsuccessful as he did not
respond to calls to his
phone.
Details shortly
VANGUARD
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by PeeJay3: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2012
:oBoko haram! Boko haram!! Boko haram!!! I guest you know how many times I called you. This is an advice for you. Cease fire now oh the angels of the Lord will be on the rampage against you and I know you can't stand the host of heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.