Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How An American Lady Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How An American Lady Converted To Islam (31139 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by bright007(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
Jihad simply means 'Holy War'.

Ask me the meaning of Holy war.
what is holy war
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by teniyi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Troll:

[size=13pt] OMG! shocked So Prof. Muhammad Could Say Eighty Thousand Servants awaits one person in Heaven.
Like Seriously I Was thinking everyone is supposed to be equal in Heaven. undecided I didn't know that In Islamic Heaven there is still hierarchy involved, and the women are still sex slaves.
Talk about inequality in Islamic paradise. SMH. grin [/size]

But you believed when Jesus said "in my father's house there MANY MANSION"?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by cremechic: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
wahabian: Jesus I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not Lord,he was sent to the lost sheep of Isreal,and don't gimme dat shit that islam I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 4 Arab.Mohammad's I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ described in the quran as a mercy to mankind.Plus,islam I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ the largest growing religion in the world.So if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint cool with that,go chop grass.Muhammad was also described as a the most influencial person on earth.Don't remember the particular book,but its quite popular.

may God show u mercy and may u find salvation in the arms the only ONE who can truly save u - JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by ignis: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
bright007: what is holy war
Holy war is a peaceful war against the enemies of Islam.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by IleIfe2(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Hehehe, your delusion is grand!

LMAO. I beg your pardon, you are a muslim.

1 Like

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by teniyi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Abbey2sam: Why do muslems always broadcast it when an unbeliever swap to their faith(islam)? Why are muslems too fanatic? Why is seun always allowing this kind of topics on the front page? Why do muslems like starting a religion war on nairaland? Why do muslems like making up stories that are not there?

Atleast not less than 50 people give their lives to christ in a day around the globe, do you see any christian coming here to broadcast it? No,america lady converted; good for her.is there any big deal in her conversion?

Once, I heard that michael Jackson converted to islam (wash),I also heard that obama is a muslem and that he also bow to the premeir ruler of saudi arabia(wash) and so many others that might get me ban if I count them here.

Please I want to beg the moderator to please stop bringing this kind of topics to the front page,it will not help us get over the menace current faced by nigerians.

Peace

Where is the peace? People convert to Christianity daily but more people also convert to Islam. For Christianity, mainly its between one type of Christian Cult or the other and you still call it conversion, "burning again" everyday.

If Michael Jackson didn't convert, at least you can't deny that of Jamaine Jackson and also Janet that you will soon stop seeing her nude pictures after coming to Islam.

Finally, a thread like this should be open by an interested person. When a topic of christianity origin is brought to front page, muslims don't go there to spoil it, but if the topic is for the muslims, people like you will be there to insult, the beloved prophet and Islam.

You can't even spell the word Muslim correctly, wetin be muslem?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by maclatunji: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
bukatyne: I don't know wat's so difficult to understand in my post or the truth i am building on deceit. the day Jesus was born was not important: we are celebrating the reason of His birth! that God so so loved d world so so much that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him Shall not perish but have everlasting life! Christmas and Easter reminds us of that. It's not our business if it was 1st Jan or Aug 13th. D date doesn't change d fact of Salvation.

Hehehe- Burying your head in the sand. Christmas is the largest celebration in the world and it is based on a big fat lie! If you open your eyes and start digging deeper you will know that what you are trying to parry or dismiss matters! I am very tempted to accept that Christianity doesn't matter- why?

Concept of trinity is fundamental to Christianity- we debunk that, Christians will tell you "it doesn't matter."

Christmas is one large fraud- Christians will tell you "it doesn't matter".

Duh! It matters, you have been sold dummies and it is time to stop being dupes and think for yourselves. You cannot build something on nothing. We have proven that your basic belief is not valid, your largest celebration is a fraud, what else do you want to see? Jesus(AS) himself denying you? That will happen too- but don't wait till then because the salvation you seek will then be unattainable!

Hehehehehe! tongue

Don't be bitter, get better!

4 Likes

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by ignis: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why this religious war?
Muslims attacking christians and vice versa?
Please let the christian maintain peace by obeying what the bible said.
The scripture says, Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man can see the Lord.

And let the muslim obey their Prophet Mohammed, by continuing.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by teniyi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
Why such comment? Your comment is obnoxious and unreasonable. How will you feel if one say that Boko Haram is a brand of Islam?
Pls let's stop this religious war. It won't help.

Did you not noticed that I quoted someone who likened Islam to the same group I mentioned?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Jameel263: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: How is it possible to convert to islam? Don't you have to be born into the religion to be considered a true muslim?
In d sight of Allah it does not matter weather you were born a Muslim or not,It is just on what you die,Islam or any other religion.The best explanation is d last sermon of d Holy prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s)in which he states “there is no superiority of Arab over non Arab or non Arab over Arab except d one who have bettter faith in Allah“.And it is even stated in Qur‘an Chapter:49 verse:13“O Yea people we have created yea in male and female nd we made yea into tribes and nations just for identification,verily the most honourable among yea in d sight of Allah is d one who has better faith in Him (Allah)“.So from this you can understand that there is no descremination base on tribe,nation,culture,baground or something else in islam.weather you were born in islam or not it does not matter.and if you have strong faith you can even outrun those that were born in islam.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by maclatunji: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
eazzzy1:

If only some of u guys will have the common sense to read the bible well,the part of Jesus denying pple,read same chapter from verse 21. *not everyone that saith unto me Lord Lord,shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven.
Tell me how Peaceful it is for a messenger of God to marry his adopted son's wife Besides there is no mention of islam in the bible..we don't acknowledge nobodies.

Hehehe, when hit cleanly with logic, the weak debater runs under the umbrella of speculation. Hahahahahahah

My business is limited with Jesus (AS) denying anybody in the bible. There is superior evidence to that effect and it makes perfect sense too. It is obvious that you folks are used to making false assertions about Jesus (AS)and asking people to accept it because "nothing else matters". Newsflash! Jesus (AS) is not a dupe and will reject all false assertions attributed to him by the likes of you. tongue

It is so pathetic that people misrepresent a man for their selfish reasons, Jesus (AS) will rise above such falsehood. tongue
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by nollywood20: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
tbaba1234: I was thinking of starting a thread on the strangest revert stories, I guess id just put them here:

i. First guy to comment on an Islamic youtube video, debates with muslims on youtube for pages and pages. Similar to some Nairaland guys. All of a sudden, there was a break... The next time, he was heard from, he had taken his shahada. Why? He said that he read the last sermon of the prophet on mount Arafat. He knew the prophet could not have been a liar. Took his shahada, became muslim.

Don't give up hope on people. The strangest people can become muslim.

ii. Atheist, fond of going to religious (muslim) events to debate with the speakers e.t.c. Once he went to an event where a sheik (can't remember the name now) was speaking, as usual he gets up to address the speaker. The speaker gives him a gem from the Quran that stumped him. He wanted to prove it wrong so he kept researching and researching to prove it wrong. He couldn't. According to him, he literally submitted in the real sense of the word.

Even the most obnoxious people could also see the truth.

iii. Gang member, gets into a fight with his mother... runs to the library because he felt that was the only place the police will not look for him. Picks up any book to read from the shelf, He happened to pick a translated copy of the Quran. In the library, He read the whole of the Quran and according to him : I was not reading it, it was reading me. He took his shahada and became muslim.

Allah guides whom he wills, even the worst of the worst can be guided.

iv. Wall street woman from Japan, walks to a muslim store where a muslim man was playing the recitation of the Quran . She was enchanted by it and asked : what kind of music it was?. Man tells her it was the Quranic recitation. She asked where she can get them. Man directs her to the store, she goes there, picks a copy of the translated Quran. Reads it, takes shahada. She quit wall-street and became the principal of an Islamic school started by Nouman Ali khan.

Allah is the best of planners, Nothing happens accidentally.

v. Another man from wall street, reads up on the Islamic economic system and take shahada. Didn't listen to a long lecture or read the Quran. He said that the Islamic system is too ethical not to be from God. That was all.

Allah has given us the best way to live our lives ethically... Some of us do not even acknowledge the favour.

vi. Christian youth minister, studies the bible in hebrew. Too many questions unanswered by christianity. He lost his faith in christianity , once he went to the mosque, took a copy of the Quran. All the dots were connected for him, all the things he read in the bible finally added up. He took his shahada. He is currently one of the famous proponents of Islam in the US.

Sometimes, all you need is a proper intellectual study to become muslim.

More stories to come, InshaAllah

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

~ Jesus Christ our Messiah in Matthew 24:24 (New International Version)

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by igbeke: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nonybb: If its not a religious CULT, why is it that ppl are killed when they want to voluntarily leave and join some other religion as well? Why are ppl killed in apostasy in arab countries? Islam is a scam and a deception and most muslims are under the bondage of religion. To turn and join islam is the worst backward movement ever
u r right. muslims secretly patronize miracle churches even dan cristians do.
i stand 2 be proved wrong. most of dem complain, but can't come out 4 fear.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by igbeke: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nonybb: If its not a religious CULT, why is it that ppl are killed when they want to voluntarily leave and join some other religion as well? Why are ppl killed in apostasy in arab countries? Islam is a scam and a deception and most muslims are under the bondage of religion. To turn and join islam is the worst backward movement ever
u r right. muslims secretly patronize miracle churches even dan christians do.
i stand 2 be proved wrong. most of dem complain, but can't come out 4 fear.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by bright007(f): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
pls explain exhaustively what you mean by the bolded.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Eazeee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Hehehe, when hit cleanly with logic, the weak debater runs under the umbrella of speculation. Hahahahahahah

My business is limited with Jesus (AS) denying anybody in the bible. There is superior evidence to that effect and it makes perfect sense too. It is obvious that you folks are used to making false assertions about Jesus (AS)and asking people to accept it because "nothing else matters". Newsflash! Jesus (AS) is not a dupe and will reject all false assertions attributed to him by the likes of you. tongue

It is so pathetic that people misrepresent a man for their selfish reasons, Jesus (AS) will rise above such falsehood. tongue

islam d religion of terrorist has indeed turn upside down ur sense of reasoning. 2 even drive ur warp n blind argument home, dia are lots of people in africa n world over dat dont know exactly wen dey wia born because of factors surrounding dia birth,may b dey were nt born in hospitals 2 hav d record or som oda factors,but @ a point dey pick any date as dia date of birth n even celebrate it. Dey even hav a declaration of age cert dis days 2 back it up. If christians decide 2 pick a date for Christ birthday i dont c how it bcom a problem 2 u. Islam canot lead u anywhere. Com 2 d north n arab contries wia islam is properly practiced n u wil c wia a person is been promised a woman or oda material tins if he converts 2 islam . And if anybody tries converting 2 christianity is executed by even his parents. Islam summarily is a way of purnishing dis generation by God 4 our disobedience to him n d since we are commiting. CHRISTIANITY is d only solution and ISLAM MEANS PEACE,POLICE IS UR FRIEND,BAIL IS FREE. read in between d lines n help ur sef, its not 2late

2 Likes

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Burger01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
ignis:
see this one! So, to you war is peaceful. Na wa o. U want to brainwash someone here with your satanic holy war right?. BH IN THE MAKING. Mtcheew..
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by miiraaj: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Eazee-e:

islam d religion of terrorist has indeed turn upside down ur sense of reasoning. 2 even drive ur warp n blind argument home, dia are lots of people in africa n world over dat dont know exactly wen dey wia born because of factors surrounding dia birth,may b dey were nt born in hospitals 2 hav d record or som oda factors,but @ a point dey pick any date as dia date of birth n even celebrate it. Dey even hav a declaration of age cert dis days 2 back it up. If christians decide 2 pick a date for Christ birthday i dont c how it bcom a problem 2 u. Islam canot lead u anywhere. Com 2 d north n arab contries wia islam is properly practiced n u wil c wia a person is been promised a woman or oda material tins if he converts 2 islam . And if anybody tries converting 2 christianity is executed by even his parents. Islam summarily is a way of purnishing dis generation by God 4 our disobedience to him n d since we are commiting. CHRISTIANITY is d only solution and ISLAM MEANS PEACE,POLICE IS UR FRIEND,BAIL IS FREE. read in between d lines n help ur sef, its not 2late

Comparing the a common african village boy with your god.With all his miracles,he couldn't discover his true date of birth.MUMU! If I say you are a lost soul,you will start shouting.

http://archive.org/download/TheArrivalsRevised/TheArrivalsPt.36theStoryOfJesus_512kb.mp4
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by maclatunji: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Eazee-e:

It is not a matter of knowing Jesus' (AS) birthday. The question is: why do you need to lie about it? Not only that, sell it to the world as the truth. Jesus never sold that lie- it is you his so called "followers" that are selling it for your own selfish reasons and egos. It is not a problem to me but a problem to you- let it be clear that you are selling deceit to the people. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
eazzzy1:

For real? Wat is Jesus(AS)? Peace be unto Jesus? Peace be unto the prince of peace? Just stop already pls...and thank God u knw Jesus and also believe him to be true...the quran also registered that christ carved or moulded a bird,breathed into it and it came alive....who else can give life except God? I repeat no mention of mohammad in d bible + y did he snatch his son's wife?

Hehehehe! Yeah right- God was asking God for help whilst on Earth? Don't be silly. I know all of this is a lot for you to take because you have been fed with it all your life but it is time to free yourself from "Living in bondage (Part 1000)". cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Muhammad was not an educated man, he could not read nor write so, how did he get so much knowledge about the bible? .

He was meeting up in the mountain with Segio, an errant and lunatic monk excommunicated from the church in Rome. Sergio was looking for his pound of flesh to get back at the church so he sowed these seeds of disjointed theology to an ambitious mohamed hence Islam can never make sense.
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by olawalebabs(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
jerseyboy:

He was meeting up in the mountain with Segio, an errant and lunatic monk excommunicated from the church in Rome. Sergio was looking for his pound of flesh to get back at the church so he sowed these seeds of disjointed theology to an ambitious mohamed hence Islam can never make sense.
Sergio Arguero,I guess. I dey laugh in Aramic grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by tpia5: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Hehehe- Burying your head in the sand. Christmas is the largest celebration in the world and it is based on a big fat lie! If you open your eyes and start digging deeper you will know that what you are trying to parry or dismiss matters! I am very tempted to accept that Christianity doesn't matter- why?

Christmas is one large fraud- Christians will tell you "it doesn't matter".

Duh! It matters, you have been sold dummies and it is time to stop being dupes and think for yourselves. You cannot build something on nothing. We have proven that your basic belief is not valid, your largest celebration is a fraud,

Don't be bitter, get better!

I think you should stick to giving advice in family section because everything you typed here can be applied elsewhere?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by tpia5: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
You get my point, right?
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by eazzzy1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Shaw007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
misterh: My intention was to read the topic just like any other, but i had to comment when people were insulting my religion, Islam. Sure many people convert from one religion to another & it's no big deal. The thread was created in the Islam for Muslims forum. Non-muslims should have read w/o insulting the religion. I'm sure you didn't expect Muslims to sit & watch their religion insulted!
err . . .i dnt see anythIng insuLting in my post . . .anyways, , , ,sorry if ur hurtcheesy

but then again,since ur a religion of peace,dnt u think it wud been better 4 d "hater" 2 keep on ranting 2 maintain d pubLic peace?? . . .i'On knw about you buh christianity teaches us different . . .u can insuLt true christians without them reacting negativeLy . . Note i said "TRUE"

No INsuLts intended tho,sire . . .not 4rm me!
Re: How An American Lady Converted To Islam by Shaw007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
What reaLLy sincereLy baffLes me is whY Why are mosLems divided and christians are not Why do some beLive in KILLing(which according 2 them is instructed by their prophet)
and some just avnt read deir bOok 2 dat LeveL

or maybe ur deLusional enouGH that someone wud go to the Lenght of killing himself alongside others just so he cud tarnish d image of d religion!!

IsLam?? No thanKs . . . i'LL rather be a pagan!!!

disclaimer--My last Line isnt meant as an attack,just my belief

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.