Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

An Interview With Blackface - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Blackface (11975 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (2) (3) (4)

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
unfortunately practically every music group has its weak link that will go nowhere as a solo singer

michelle williams
praz

to name a couple

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Kzinne: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
floriana: Just poured my last cup of gaari inside cold water with ice block.

Going to get straw Wey I go take smoke am. Life is good.
stop dis nonsense
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Cuteclem: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
Missed the guy so much black face for life hard life way we dey leave for naija ghetto soldier for life.............. peace
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Intelligent interview, its bad that Tuface didnt help him out in his lowest moments even when he was capable of doing it. This has taken away a little tip of respect off Tuface. Black Face got to move on and face his career and search for that hit song that will catapult him to rave of the moment. Find a name and other things will be added. It not just about songs, you got to have a personality that can associate with the high and the mighty then money comes from all sources.

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Intrepid1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
miccheck57:

Ozuo, who's the loser btw himself and u?... Someone realised his mistakes and picking up again and u calling him a loser... U wey write jamb for 12 yrs without scoring up to 50 and finally decide to turn into a nairaland agbero... Now tell me, who's the loser.... Obolo

Bet you didn't have to gbagaun sha, Mr Blackface defender/keeper of JAMB records. And methinks you are the one who's sounding like a Nairaland agbero with this your daft, attention-seeking post.

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Shaw007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Intrepid!:

Mr Blackface defender/keeper of JAMB records..
u just cracked abOu 5 of mY ribsgringringringrin

keeper of jamb records. . .i dan diegrin

Re: An Interview With Blackface by yuzedo: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill: No one else sees the irony of him peppering his interview with my Landlord this did not do this, my landlord kicked me out...in the middle of regaling us with his songs, going out of the country, how his album made this and that?

This is one of the problems battling our so called celeb, as soon as the money lands they spend on nonsense stuff, one would think with the way Plantation Bois was popular back then, this eejit would have had enough sense to buy a place of his own even if it's one small two bedroom place but at least it will be HIS OWN!

They will go rent mansions and start feeling cool with other people's property. It makes no damn sense and you can tell he is still senseless by the mere fact that he is not ashamed to tell this story. He really does feel wronged, doesn't he? He obviously still doesn't have "good" people around him because if someone really liked him, they woulda told him to shut up about that because it does not reflect well on him.

Stooopid Celeb wannabes.

Sisi_Kill I like you, I like you a lot! I admire your intellect and exceptional perspective on things. I stay following your comments yo! kiss
Re: An Interview With Blackface by mizzyboy007: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Did I just see " I even own a plane" Hahahahahaahahah....who dash that blacky plane??
Re: An Interview With Blackface by yuzedo: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
miccheck57: Ozuo, who's the loser btw himself and u?... Someone realised his mistakes and picking up again and u calling him a loser... U wey write jamb for 12 yrs without scoring up to 50 and finally decide to turn into a nairaland agbero... Now tell me, who's the loser.... Obolo

ƪoƪ! I'd like to take you up so to speak, but looking at your moniker, it is obvious you either made/making the same f*cked up decisions, or you are Blackface himself. Sir? Don't blame others for your failure(s) in life like you/he did in that interview of shamelessness.

Its ok to pour a drop of shekpe now & drown ur sorrows, while those making wise, RESPONSIBLE decisions stay making them. I will not engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, neither will I kick someone who is already on the ground. There is no honor in that, Mr. Blackface sir.

Re: An Interview With Blackface by tpapi: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Thank God 4 black face, I tot he wz rily in a sorry state but fm d interview he seems to b doing wel
Re: An Interview With Blackface by ezzye: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
pboiskinpy: dis story don tire me abeqqqq...Blackface jee noro ala...supposing say na u sing dat african queen,e no 4 sale at all...Respect to 2face jareeeee
...(Jux passing)
u don already join in d gossip u come say u just dey pass.....is wa o
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Revolva(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Just check out blackface new video - music in my system

get it here http:///HEXqz

The guy still dey try hard - but tuface should try n assist a bit tubaba dey fuc up ..cos he is guilty
Re: An Interview With Blackface by brixton: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
miccheck57:

Ozuo, who's the loser btw himself and u?... Someone realised his mistakes and picking up again and u calling him a loser... U wey write jamb for 12 yrs without scoring up to 50 and finally decide to turn into a nairaland agbero... Now tell me, who's the loser.... Obolo

Tell hhim! Some NLers need to stop bein celeb a.ss kissers
Re: An Interview With Blackface by poweredcom(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
yuzedo:

ƪoƪ! I'd like to take you up so to speak, but looking at your moniker, it is obvious you either made/making the same f*cked up decisions, or you are Blackface himself. Sir? Don't blame others for your failure(s) in life like you/he did in that interview of shamelessness.

Its ok to pour a drop of shekpe now & drown ur sorrows, while those making wise, RESPONSIBLE decisions stay making them. I will not engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, neither will I kick someone who is already on the ground. There is no honor in that, Mr. Blackface sir.

See you talk anyhow am sure you just sit down somewhere in london posting trash without thinking ... Who the Bleep are you -- do you know when blackface was strugglin for plantashun boiz - all what he said in the interview are reality not blaming anyone for misfortune - tuface you see today was just a cool n shy folk not so brillant but can sing wit good appeal to chiks he aint really brillant - I know dem reach house when they all started ok he brought all of dem up - am sure tuface should come to table with him and give him his respect with the african queen song- which he is running from - why its bad ...na and he is there opening multi million naira shop for his wife and buying houses but can't help his brova - shame tuface the whole festac knows dis ok so mr man shut d Bleep up ok he aint blaming anybody he is just saying how e be -

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Hardfact: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice one there. Glad Blackface is gradually rebuilding. I always know each of the trio can make it in their own unique ways.

So sad Tuface had to steal African Queen and leave in very controversial circumstance and still withhold Blackface's share of royalties for African Queen, especially when he needed his support most.

Faze has shown self in good light.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Seems like a good interview to me; an intelligent one too. He didn't necessarily sound bitter - just heartfelt and, surprisingly, tactful.

From what I heard, dude's predicament is down mainly to his abuse of Weed - and the attendant schizophrenia he suffered/(still suffers?). Yeah, Tuface also smokes heavily, just like many of them do, but not everyone handles the effect the same way. 'Head' dey different. The important thing though is that he realises his mistakes and accepts full responsibility.

I really hope he puts his acts together and joins the lucrative bubble that Nigerian music is at the moment. First step would be to adapt his ghetto street-cred style to the 'commercial' yearnings of the market, otherwise he would be wasting his time.

Re: An Interview With Blackface by Hardfact: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
yuzedo:

From your manner of speaking I can guess you have no grasp of issue at stake.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Hardfact: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
pro01: Seems like a good interview to me; an intelligent one too. He didn't necessarily sound bitter - just heartfelt and, surprisingly, tactful.

From what I heard, dude's predicament is down mainly to his abuse of Weed - and the attendant schizophrenia he suffered/(still suffers?). Yeah, Tuface also smokes heavily, just like many of them do, but not everyone handles the effect the same way. 'Head' dey different. The important thing though is that he realises his mistakes and accepts full responsibility.

I really hope he puts his acts together and joins the lucrative bubble that Nigerian music is at the moment. First step would be to adapt his ghetto street-cred style to the 'commercial' yearnings of the market, otherwise he would be wasting his time.

On point!
Re: An Interview With Blackface by yuzedo: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Chill, am I missing something here? undecided

Three people had EQUAL opportunity, two took their destinies in their hands, and the other is blaming them because he is hard up??!

Did they cheat Blackface?? How and why? Did they make better decisions? How? Why didn't he make same? Was he handicapped talent-wise or intellectually? Did he make poor spending decisions? Why is he broke and they aren't? And why does a 40yr old nigga think it is cool to live off his mates?? for old times sake or what? A father?! F*ck no! I'd be ashamed if my dad couldn't get his acts together and depended on goodwill to survive/raise me.

That is how I see this matter. If you think otherwise, f*ck your lazy, no-good, luckless a(s)s! I won't be drawn into pitying somebody who isn't handicapped or sick. Nobody owes anyone anything in life. You grasp success with your OWN two hands! If he got cheated on African Queen, why the f*ck didn't a grown-ass man who has been in the industry long enough know enough to sign a legal agreement gaddemit?!

Have you heard Tuface's side of the story?! You are always hearing Blackface whining and Tuface NEVER says shit, just keeps working hard on his game, making money, Blackface stays b*tching & letting down people, and I should side with him cos he's the underdog?? Ugh!

Re: An Interview With Blackface by brixton: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
igbsam: I respect Blackface alot, he's still a legend and a major backbone in the plantashun boyz group. Tuface and faze cannot come out to say he didn't help build their singing career to become what they are today. Everybody makes mistakes and no one is perfect, not even the angels. I expect Faze and Tuface to put aside whatever difference they have in the past and come together to help Blackface pick up again. Blackface is a good singer and a rare lyricist. He's got more stuffs to offer. I really feel for the brother. In life, we all have our ups and downs and i really admire his strenght and courage in trying to come back to limelight. He's got the "Never Give Up" syndrome. I still remain his fan and looking forward to seeing him again in the fore front of the music industry.

Well said bro
Re: An Interview With Blackface by mrscolite(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
miccheck57:

shocked . Take it easy on yuzedo abegy embarassed
Re: An Interview With Blackface by mrscolite(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
I like black face. I like his never die attitude and I wish him the best of luck.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by yuzedo: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
pro01: Seems like a good interview to me; an intelligent one too. He didn't necessarily sound bitter - just heartfelt and, surprisingly, tactful.

Nwanne'm, I read your comment and was forced to go read the interview again.. I am inclined to change my viewpoint simply because of your deft analýsis and influence. I agree with a lot of your points.

Blackface, I'm sorry, I wish you well.just stop dwelling on the "past" and granting unnecessary interviews. Tuface doesn't talk about you because he is busy, do not give tabloids the time of the day. Godspeed.

Re: An Interview With Blackface by GenOrumov: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
pro01:

Love his style and I have seriously missed him from Nigeria's music scene. Hope he modifies his style to what the market wants.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by odizzy: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
floriana: Just poured my last cup of gaari inside cold water with ice block.

Going to get straw Wey I go take smoke am. Life is good.
abobi show a broda sm luv na, invite me na wich level..........,....,,....,........salivating y waitn 4 d invitation
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Ellashow: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
[quote author=mizzyboy
007]Did I just see " I even own a plane" Hahahahahaahahah....who dash that blacky plane??

He neva said he own a plane, I think u shuld read dat part again. he actually coined dat part from one of his song's lyrics.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by alphaconde(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Am going back to my roots. Reggae music is all that I need so black face sing on.
Alpha conde supports u.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by sweetgala(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan to the chap. Some of you here should remember that nobody better pass.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Hardfact: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Revolva: Just check out blackface new video - music in my system
http://2rootsentng..com/2012/12/video-blackface-ft-marvelous-benjy.html?m=1

The guy still dey try hard - but tuface should try n assist a bit tubaba dey fuc up ..cos he (Tubaba) is guilty
HardTruth
Re: An Interview With Blackface by sportfeva(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wish him the best in his career and the faces should eschew αll bitterness especially tuface. As ƒor the African queen, they should resolve it amicably. You can't joke with intellectual property.
Re: An Interview With Blackface by temkemol: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: An Interview With Blackface by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2012
yuzedo: This loser needs to shut up! He thinks he's still 20yrs old...

Guy ur wicked oh, this guy was abandoned by his so called "friends" and u dey call am looser!! This world is wicked, people only respect u when u have no struggle. Smh

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face / Actress Chika Ike Displays 2012 Calendar / Get The Latest Fashion Designs On Native, Coperate Wears And Casual Wear Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51