Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Picture Of Davido And His Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido And His Father (29901 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by basty: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
NL loosing it's savour
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Meristem: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bia SEUN, whats this obsession with Davido all about. angry
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by kulex124(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hw does all these concern the fact that okada no deY use seatbelt ehn!
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Tatian(f): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ Dolly Parton, are you the same dolly pee that sang Far away and. Lovy wikky?
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by aglomar: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
The man is a failure as far as parenting is concerned. That boy is a bad news!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by opeoluwa2(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
aglomar: The man is a failure as far as parenting is concerned. That boy is a bad news!

Any child who isn't an armrobber,kidnapper,yahooboi,killer never slept in prison despite schooling in a white man's land,making legit money at a very young age is Definately worth celebrating.
Davido is a young success, afterall naw person born umaru farouk mutallab "the suicide bomber" wetin you want make that boy parents do?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by blazingtrain: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lucky dude
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by shyna501: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2012
NEROSKY: [size=30pt]na today u dey see am [/size] sad
​i taya ooo! 2010 pix.. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Ayorh4you(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Proud my nyansh.
Boy whey lack common sense.

Bad belle
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by deenee: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2012
Baba-olowo indeed. Tell him to pay back all the debt that he is owing and that has been transferred to AMCON. What about banks that went under before Soludo's consolidation where he held sway with billions still unaccounted for.

I am not beefing him or his son Davido but we need to stop celebrating mediocrity. I am quite happy that Davido has made money through his "TALENT" as some peeps say here. After all, Terry G the "Akpako" master is also making waves in his own realm too.

Well, let's see how far his talent can take him. This is a classic example of how we hinder progress in our country. In developed countries people with dubious source of income are not celebrated but in Nigeria, the opposite is the case.

Best of luck to both father and son and God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2012
badmarket: Proud and lucky.

The boy is the one that should be happy to be born by a billionaire.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2012
badmarket: Proud and lucky.

The boy is the one that is lucky to be born by a billionaire.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by addictiv(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
I think it's too early to compare davido with MJ, and the likes of the home alone star. He may be a little arrogant as people say but he has created a name for himself in a niche were many people who have been there before him are still struggling to rise. So I think he has done quite well and any father would be proud of his level achievements at such a young age. I don't know him personally but I don't think he s the kind of kid who insults or disrespects his parents and that's why they have supported him to this level . The old man deserves kudos for believing oh his sons dreams and ideas. To be Frank not every parent would support his kid going into music with all the drama that comes it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Tici: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Let me pretend like I didn't see dis page [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by tanton(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
The making video of Davido's father portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun http://www.awizzy.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMSSqLIN1aI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim With Olamide And Mr Eazi (Photos) / Omotola And Her Husband At BN Wonderland Event (Photos) / Peace Ogor: BBNaija Star Resurfaces After Disappearing For 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.