Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop (788 Views)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / The Tithe Fraud. / Why Are There Many Needy Brethren In The Church Despite The Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
Endure this Video and watch for 10 minutes, it is painful , sad and disgusting.

One has to wonder why people are in this church listening to this trash and daylight attempt to rob them of their hand earned money.

They must be in it for a supposed blessing !!
Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by plappville(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wonders shall never end...... shocked shocked shocked

This man has twisted the Scripture to fit the forbiden tree/fruit as Tithe grin grin grin

Adam did not tithe because He had everything, when Adam tempered with God's tithe He was cursed. See point na... shocked,
this is how they twist scripture to colonize christians who give thier ears to them.

I wonder who ordain some of them as pastors. It seems memorising the Bible is the key and then fry ur hair to have them curly.

Then after, whetever garbish they preach, their congregation welcome it.

What a shame!
Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by Goshen360(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I can't really reply this preacher because I know him too well from TBN. He is the up-coming person being used by TBN to milk God's people. I have many video clips from TBN website where he often twist scriptures to milk God's people so I'm not surprised. Every true believers must stand to study the word for them.

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by ijawkid(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me what's in the video??....
Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wahala dey oh. . . . tithing don enter Garden of Eden. cheesy

This is the pinnacle of tithe teaching, it's a principle that held even before man sinned! cheesy

Coming to a church near you. . . . watch out!

1 Like

Re: The Tithe Thieving Con Artist Bishop by advocate666: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
this god love money no be small but e no fit make his own.

(1) (Reply)

Making The New Year Count - A Note By Oludare O. Pius / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance…the “goldie” Situation By Eseoghene Al-faruq Ohwoje / Pastor Commits Suicide After Telling Congregation That God Was Not Hearing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.