Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11486 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by shadrach77: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
kept me alive - praise God !
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by partner5: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
For protecting me and my family and also seeing me through the tough training i underwent in UK.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
firstly,i thank God for divine guidance and leading.
I NEVER imagined i ll be where i am today,he's really the allknowing God and i have learnt to trust him 100%.
I also thank him for my family,friends and colleagues, God has been AWESOME.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
The list is too long. I can't even begin to explain to you how grateful I am to God for everything. Happy New Year in advance.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by SweetMouth(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
1. He healed me of a severe heart condition.
2. He blessed & increased me financially that I was able to give almost 300% above all I gave in 2011 towards the furtherance of the gospel around the world.
3. Wisdom beyond comprehension.
4. For blessing the businesses of all my family members e.g. my youngest brother just started his company with about 29 staff.

Trully, the Lord had been good to me... I can't imagine how 2013 would be.
GLORY!!! cheesy
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by justineu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
First of all I want to thank God for his protection of my family dis year and a successfull graduation.please I will like everybody to join me and praise the Lord.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
I am alive and kicking! cheesy My God is awesome!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by PosCaricature: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
My God has been faithful to me & my family. By His divine providence we are still living today. Blessed be His name. Halleluyah!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by nwaire: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank you God for Family Protection, and all the good things you are about to do in my life, Thank you Holy Trinity
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
He kept me n all members of my family alive... He is an AWESOME GOD.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by DonTim1: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
God took me to almost all part of 9ja protecting me from air and road mishap.(Really,I av never traveled much like I did dis year)

He kept me safe,added several feathers to my cap n for d promise of a beta next year am Greatfull Lord!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by PRODUTIM1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
D Lord help me on my account thereby,am planning 2 do good things wt my money in 2013.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
HE BLESSED ME WITH THE BEST FOOTBALLER
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by stanpee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
God increased my family standard of living to de highest.. Palang Ada..

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by monkel: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Uncountable re his favours upon my unworthy self , most notable include: salvation n grace 2 sustain it, i can go on n on. unto him be d glory 4 d great things he has done.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by imotondo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
I thank God for drawing me closer to him this year,i also achieved alot in my career,he sustained my family till date beautifying us with good health ,favor and success.though there were challanges but the success surpasses em all.praise the great God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Watermelon(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
so many great things this great and awesome God has done for me, the life good health, protection, and so many others, to HIM be all the praises thanksgiving and adoration both now and forever more
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by rimax: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Attention: For me, He blessed me with a set of lovely twins, a boy and a girl! Am so grateful to GOD!
he gv me life
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dejiyusuf: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
1) If I can Still type this,it means I am alive! Thank Allah!
2) I Got one of the Coolest Laptop in the world. Thank God!
3) My Biz Profile is promising! Baba God NONI!
4)i GOT AN UNLIMITED INTERNET BROWSING PLAN (THATS GOOD FOR BIZ) tHANK BABA OH!!!! grin
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by 5point(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
1thingWhere do I start?Got a dream job,Made over 10,000 dollars and close to N2m(Naira).All legit.Got married 2 d best man in d world.Got duped to d tune of N1.5m.But then, God even blessed me more.Got a car gift as compensation frm God.Hubby God his dream job.I also started my business ds year.My younger brother got in2 Uni.Got admission for my masters programme,Ma sista also got a job.My parents are strong.I am happy,healthy,fulfilled.......Ti ba ni ki n ka ire oluwa,Ile a su,Ile a mo**Dancing**Please join me in praising God.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by jonesdollieho: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
the birth of my second baby girl. it was really a miracle because it was between life and death. I am so grateful to Jehovah
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by claremont(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks for keeping me alive at the expense of others!

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by chic2pimp(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
He Kept Hale and Hearty. For that I am eternally Grateful.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dnawah(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
That man 2 much 4 me,when him d help other peopl,him d carry me himself.him say i no go die,i go live d count my blessings one by one.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by saganuwa: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Im thanking my awesome God for the gift of life, good health and prosperity. God is great!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by YOMITEWIN(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dis year, God gave me admission in unilag. Thanks be to God
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by EmmyDe25(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wel, I graduated frm d Uni ds year, lukin 4ward to service cum feb, nd a gud job aftaward. May hs name 4eva be praised.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Akshow: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
i got admission for my masters against all odds and i dint fall sick through out this year
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by PeterKbaba: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Life and good health... thank You God almighty
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Rich4god(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
God kept me alive and healthy throughout the year. Didnt fell sick, not just me but to all my family members and friends that are close to me.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Caponi: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God for a beautiful baby girl after 3 yrs of marriage.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.