Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11464 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ishaaaa: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
He did everything ƒѻԅ m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣, he gave m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣ all ȋ̝̊̅ wIshed ƒѻԅ, indeed he showed m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣ am favoured in his sight.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by chorlay: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
blessed me with a new job, a new car and a special gift of nice grade in my MSc
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by TheMan3: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
He helped me not to fail in my business, when I slipped, he caught me and did not let me fall. Where would I have been without Him??
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by AGgal(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
I passed my final qualifying exams without stress. Praise God!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by tmeg: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
I thank the almigthy for giving me and my family life also making me the lateast otondo,may his name be praise.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ajufinz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet Jesus
Saved me from death - through multiply accidents.
Great healing for my cruched leg.
Open doors for consultancy and partnership.
Wow-derful manifestation of Spiritual gifts.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by timbros(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
So MANY things to thank Jehovah for. But if i were to single them out hmmmm....

I found my missing rib and married her this year.
I never 'organised' or 'attended' burial in the family this year.
Most importantly, I am alive to read and comment on this thread today...

For this and SO MANY other reasons, I say THANK YOU JEHOVAH!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Toluk1(f): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
My God granted me easy admission without delays and saved me from fire and motor accidents.
Who am I dat God shud do dis for me. It's jst His love and grace. Praise His holy name.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by bc4love(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
He gave a fine baby girl & gave me a better job. Alleluyah!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Exponental(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
I was jobless as at Dec 31st last yr, now I have a job.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by eherbal(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
The fact that i'm alive is sufficient for me.Alihamdulilahi!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Haryanphe(f): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
God gave me a federal govt job even wit no human connection.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by desthan(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
i Bless God in Whom no case gets tossed. . .

He delivered me from Hell. . . Blessed me with Multiple contract and business relationship.

He spared my life from the people of the underworld

He has been faithful in all His way, i can only say Thank you Blessed Lord, The Creator of heavens, Earth, the entire universe and everything that dwells in it.

Your ways are never man ways. Next year will be far greater with lots and lots of achievement and mo'chedda. . .
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
when there is life,there is hope.......hmmmmmm
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
I graduated dis year,All glory †☺ him.it was 100%God and 0% M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ all thru †ђξ journey.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by SurvBamz(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
He made my life so beautiful, bokoharam didn't cut my life short, Infact, He was my all in all. I'm gratefull "BABA GOD NONNI"
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by jayjagz: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
It is actually inexplicable but the lord upgraded me to that special place I should have being. I wasn't admitted last year which really saddened my heart because I had the criteria but the Lord compensated me with a cambridge result despite that I prepare for about 6 months alone and I was also admitted into 200l which I should be ceteris paribus.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by yahwehreigns: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Father thank U 4 d successful completion of my degree program. I give Jehovah all d glory.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by abdullkabar(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
my life
my islam
my family
d list is endless
HE IS AL-QADIR(THE ABLE)
HALLIAMDULLILAHI

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Sanjanets(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
God blessed me & my entire family with life n sound health! Glory to his name....
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Femmymata2(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
claremont: Thanks for keeping me alive at the expense of others!
GOOD THINKING
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Ivalyn(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
kept me alive!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by fxseven(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
among other blessings, I am alive.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by fxseven(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
among other blessings, I am alive. thank God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by krap(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
One Special thing-SUSTENANCE in my family!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by lonelydude: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
He gave me two jobs at the same time at the beginning of the year, one of which is in a company I never thought I would work for.

God is truly wonderful.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by spinnin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Life for me and all my family members. My sis got married this year, I passed out from NYSC and I passed my ICAN (pe1) exam. ( Waiting for the pe2 result). May his name be praised.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by punta(f): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
2012 has been a testament to the goodness of God. He is indeed Jehovah Rapha and Jehovah Jireh.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Chongaiman: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Isn't that what this whole thread is about? Imagine someone saying that it was God who protected them from Boko Haram, while conveniently forgetting to mention the hundreds that they killed.

Psalm 115:17 Neither can the dead praise the LORD, nor those who go down into the silence of death.

Psalm 6:5 No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?

When the servants of Allah struck on 25/11/12, the death toll eventually climbed to 20. My God preserved my life though I was at the scene. For that, I am much obliged.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by avolink(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
God delivered my only daughter from clutches of death.
May God's holy name be praised 4 eva and eua
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by wyvilleinc: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
He gave me my own house. Lord am grateful.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by chuksozy: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
i got married to a lovely lady & we're expecting a bambino...what else can i say but thank u Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.