Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Upgrade To Windows 8 - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Upgrade To Windows 8 (13879 Views)

Note To Nigerians: Before You Upgrade To Windows 10 / You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 / Logon To Windows Using Your Usb Flash Drive [dongle] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Skywalker5(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
SimonAndal: Man! Can't you guys just get it? NOT ONE FILE!!! And I'm not even emphasizing on the file size, my emphasis is on the data size...and the fact that it's with free wifi. Dunno how else to make y'all geddit.

grin grin grin You really do know how to crack me up grin grin grin grin
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Bawss1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
^ Maybe he doesn't have stuff to download. grin grin
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Since the beginning of this year, I've successfully upgraded 29 PCs to Windows 8. That's gotta be some kinda record. Is it?
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by moonraker(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
SimonAndal: Since the beginning of this year, I've successfully upgraded 29 PCs to Windows 8. That's gotta be some kinda record. Is it?

Nah.... Thats childs play compared to how many computers i have installed it on.

1 Like

Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

Nah.... Thats childs play compared to how many computers i have installed it on.
_
k
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by kingsilly(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bawss1: ^ Maybe he doesn't have stuff to download. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TRUE TALK
he should visit http://publichd.se/....that should burn his bandwith
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Danke for the site, will check it out after my exams.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by mavtrevor(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2013
kingsilly:

Those HD movies are damn heavy in size.....
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal....I might be moving to Nigeria soon. please can you tell me the best internet service providers in Lagos that provide wireless internet?

Also if possible, ones where youtube doesnt buffer smiley
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03: SimonAndal....I might be moving to Nigeria soon. please can you tell me the best internet service providers in Lagos that provide wireless internet?

_
SimonAndal doesn't live in Lagos. SimonAndal hasn't been to Lagos. SimonAndal lives in Enugu. SimonAndal thinks all Nigerian ISPs are crap! SimonAndal will advice you to never move to this hellhole called Nigeria. SimonAndal cares for you. SimonAndal says you'll regret this move. SimonAndal intended the pun.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
SimonAndal doesn't live in Lagos. SimonAndal hasn't been to Lagos. SimonAndal lives in Enugu. SimonAndal thinks all Nigerian ISPs are crap! SimonAndal will advice you to never move to this hellhole called Nigeria. SimonAndal cares for you. SimonAndal says you'll regret this move. SimonAndal intended the pun.

Enugu?

Jesus christ! Are there any F$CKING Lagosians on NL.....all these guyz from razz places menn. Enu...wetin? Enugu? Name name of village be dat? Forming cream boy from Enugu? You fall my hand!

At least, the big boyz in the motor section are from Abuja. smiley
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
"Forming cream boy". Wtf is that? And Lagos is not the only place in this shithole. That congested and overpopulated fart of anubis.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal: "Forming cream boy". Wtf is that? And Lagos is not the only place in this shithole. That congested and overpopulated fart of anubis.

Sorry men! I had high hopes for you! What swag are you gonna have in Enugu?
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
Man! And there I was thinking you knew me. I don't do "swag". I have a horrible fashion sense and I'm a nerd. Dude don't do swag.

1 Like

Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal: Man! And there I was thinking you knew me. I don't do "swag". I have a horrible fashion sense and I'm a nerd. Dude don't do swag.

Zuckerberg is a nerd.

Where do you buy your computer hardware from in Enugu?
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by kingsilly(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Zuckerberg is a nerd.

Where do you buy your computer hardware from in Enugu?
guy get isp patterning to ur location...i use mtn from ma hood...and itz blazing fast
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
kingsilly:
guy get isp patterning to ur location...i use mtn from ma hood...and itz blazing fast

What is isp patterning?
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by kingsilly(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2013
kingsilly:
guy get isp ACCORDING to ur location...i use mtn from ma hood...and itz blazing fast
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by mrbuyer: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
all is well!! i'm still battling with windows7 on my sys and i urgently need the activation key anyone with genuine one!! my window will expire tomorrow, pls help
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by moonraker(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2013
mr_buyer: all is well!! i'm still battling with windows7 on my sys and i urgently need the activation key anyone with genuine one!! my window will expire tomorrow, pls help

PM me!!!
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by mrbuyer: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2013
moonraker:

PM me!!!
i bet it i didn't get you!!
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by moonraker(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2013
mr_buyer: i bet it i didn't get you!!

Send me a private message.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Hackomania(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Logicboy03: SimonAndal....I might be moving to Nigeria soon. please can you tell me the best internet service providers in Lagos that provide wireless internet?

All internet service in Nigeria is crap bro. #FACT
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by mrbuyer: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2013
moonraker:

how do i do just that? My mail suggested2003ng@yahoo.com U can give me urs!!
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by mrbuyer: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2013
moonraker:

Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
kingsilly:

shocked Re Dawn 30GB, No thanks, unless you plan to launch a cinema.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by jazmartins: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Window 8 pro is available for sell with activation key call me on 08164873335.
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by Mykcool(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2013
is it legit @jaz?..abi na p_bay?
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2013
SimonAndal: Man! And there I was thinking you knew me. I don't do "swag". I have a horrible fashion sense and I'm a nerd. Dude don't do swag.

Got a soul brother in me dude. 042 for life. Even though am now in Lag, I still miss that town. Just staying in Enugu for a year will extend your life by ten years.

1 Like

Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by kingsilly(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Got a soul brother in me dude. 042 for life. Even though am now in Lag, I still miss that town. Just staying in Enugu for a year will extend your life by ten years.

Anoda Cretin
Re: My Upgrade To Windows 8 by royalprince: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Windows errors are irritating for the users. Most commonly when files gets corrupted then it becomes difficult to access Windows applications. It needs to fix using best and powerful repair process. Windows Pc repair provides best and effective repair process which helps me in resolving corrupt windows files. Fix Corrupt Windows Files

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Fastest Internet Modem In Naija? Share Ur Experience! / Is VoIP available in Nigeria? / Primavera P6 Log On Problem (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.