Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! (32220 Views)

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun / Gbagaun Villa / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by creativemusic: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by 9jaguy7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
This must be an esut student in enugu.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Rich4god(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
And so what.... Why are Nigerians so obsessed about english. Is English our mother's tongue?. I could remember, during my IT days in one of the Nigeria Breweries plant, the brewery manager cant even speak english let alone speaking with error, but he was the number one man at the brewery and perfoming his duties perfectly. So i really dont know what we Nigerians see in another man's language.

4 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by cutekonkolo(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abeg! This isn't real joor
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by stanjohn57: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ol boy! Is this for real or d OP made it all up? Cos I can't bliv a graduate will be this bad in d age where abbrevs and pidgin is allowed!
#cant stop laffin O°˚˚˚°º‎​!#
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls, where's the source?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by stanjohn57: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god: And so what.... Why are Nigerians so obsessed about english. Is English our mother's tongue?. I could remember, during my IT days in one of the Nigeria Breweries plant, the brewery manager cant even speak english let alone speaking with error, but he was the number one man at the brewery and perfoming his duties perfectly. So i really dont know what we Nigerians see in another man's language.

Bros abeg Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ r just exxagerating! Whc BM can't speak English at all,or was it in d pre independence era?

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by cold(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Are you saying this guy just made his feelings known on a blog or he actually owns a blogging site?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by lafuria1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god: And so what.... Why are Nigerians so obsessed about english. Is English our mother's tongue?. I could remember, during my IT days in one of the Nigeria Breweries plant, the brewery manager cant even speak english let alone speaking with error, but he was the number one man at the brewery and perfoming his duties perfectly. So i really dont know what we Nigerians see in another man's language.

agree with you. english is only spoken during class interaction, afterwards, the local dialect takes over. trying to speak or write proper english is hardly been a priority in universities today. the only time most people try to speak well is during their final year project presentation. i will rather judge a nigerian graduate on the compentcy of their field of study..

people need to meet italians and chinese and then we will realise that we are doing pretty well in english.. words like hear, year, here, worn, warn won etc are really a bit confusing.

the way some nigerians go about this english thing is irritating........
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by toprealman: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
mortee: I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

Why not help the OP 'write right' rather than make him/ her an object of ridicule.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DJDOLA(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
mtchewww....wats is d meaning of dis on nairaland....no body above mistakes..even if some1 is gradaute thats does not mean u can not made a mistake in writing...some idiot copy some1 post and paste it here all 2 make fun of him that he gbagaun even d whites do gbagaun...u ur self thats said a nigeria graduate gbagaun can u write words without cheaking it before posting....go 2 china and see go 2 india go 2 france go 2 brazil even american not all of them can write...pls stop mocking people for there mistakes....if u dont have work 2 do....GO AND WASH TRANSFORMER MUMU

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Rich4god(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
stanjohn57:

Bros abeg Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ r just exxagerating! Whc BM can't speak English at all,or was it in d pre independence era?
Forget exxagerating... The guy is from Holland. He only understand when you speak, but cant reply to you in pure/full english. But he speaks his native language very well.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by afolabisegun(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
lolz
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by johnstar(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Larry-Sun:
A graduate? Oh, goodness! He should be flogged.
Evidently, the guy isn't a writer.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by johnstar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Larry-Sun:
A graduate? Oh, goodness! He should be flogged.
Evidently, the guy isn't a writer.
did I hear u say flogged, noe b ur first lady dey gbaguan since january, wetn self, y dm noe flog patience
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by BabaO2: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
mortee: I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

This is a listening and understanding of pronunciation error of the journalist.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by roymary: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
He made great points though.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by delors(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is the work of a professional writer. Don't be fooled, he merely wanted to create some serious hilarious effects on u guys....fortunately for him, he succeeded! smiley
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by igbeke: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
where's d link of d original post 4 verification?
and by d way, wat makes us tink a gradu8 wrote dis?
any-which-way sha, na understanding b d koko.
just joking on d last line.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by toprealman: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
While I totally agree with you on Nigerians being unnecessarily obsessed about English language even more than the native speakers, you are on your own about a Nigerian breweries plant manager not knowing how to speak English. Which plant please; Aba,Ibadan, Lagos,Enugu.....where?
Ario m gi na aha Chi e na efe, biko kwa!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by NaijaNaWaa: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Not until I started visiting NL did I realize how bad our graduates of nowadays are, particularly in the grammar department.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
9jaguy7: This must be an esut student in enugu.

This coming from someone laughing at the *esut student*? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Ama28(f): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Deliberate mistakes!!!!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by okokomeji: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
His main intention is to pass message, which he had done that coherently through his write-up. The only thing he is short of, is proper subject-n-verb agreement! Even some white folks can't write properly like that and they will tell you.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DJDOLA(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blackteeth: And how do you know he is a graduate? Is speaking perfect English the way to know who is a graduate or not?
Please my people, English is just a language. It is never an achievement speaking flawless English.
Our counterparts overseas are busy researching in the laboratories and we are here researching English to speak flawlessly.
Nonsense.
U ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER....
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
The spellings are correct.
The punctuation and other English structures are in place.
The vocabulary used are not for some half baked graduates.

So in summary, I think his(op) article is just for fun and also to ridicule the intelligence of unsuspecting readers.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by eldoradoxx: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

And whot are so wrong in thee grammas he speak? Nut as if all meny of you can abule to wrote something proparly like that.

We has meny wurst pearson in this nairaland, please spear and cut the guy some brake, he try as far am comesign.undecided
And I am concurred with you that he is spoken reasonably well grammar. You saw, Engilishi isn't our mothering tongues, so are spoke it well but cannot wrote it properly and others can written it well but when the spark it, everybodies shall take cover. Patience Jona they trying oh.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by donigspain(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
9jaguy7: This must be an esut student in enugu.
You're just a lost soul.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by danny301: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
...And who told the poster is a graduate? Did he post his university degree certificate along with the write up?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by localboy: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
guess the person is a product of one university in Edo state
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Infoman51: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
DJDOLA: U ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER....
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by 5much(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
dis is terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Year / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.