Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1225304 members, 1603428 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 August 2014 at 05:04 PM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage (19271 Views)

Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Omo, me sef go like put my unleaded fuel inside the V8 engine and see whether I fit achieve 0 to 3kg in 9 months...

If after I put the fuel and the engine no respond, I go know say she don re-bore her engine block

Meanwhile, I don date two babes in the past wey their toto wide die! Chai!! I begin pray make I no fall inside one day...

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by babymama3: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sike: DONT BLAME THOSE MEN... LADIES NOWADAYS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO THE TOTAL COUNT OF ABORTION THEY HAVE DONE ALREADY.

Are you not the same person impregnating them and paying for abortions?
There are women who can be pregnant 50 times and yet no baby,don't you know that?
You might as well demand that she not only gets pregnant but delivers a bouncing baby boy before she marries you

For any man that contributed to the barrenness of a young woman,may you be childless too
That's fair IMHO
You cannot damage other girls and expect your own to be preserved
You must meet your match or your own akamu tadpoles will not swim with energy grin
Yes ke

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by 4realfc: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Can two walk together except they agreed? Marriage is a long journey.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=tchidi]

O juo Beati... undecided tongue
Yes she is.... wink[/quote

Hmmm, so she is berem the married woman, and gbaniki the man... undecided.

I wonder why displaying 2 user name with different personality will get you.

At post, before any lady considers getting pregnant before marriage, make sure she is able to take care of herself and baby in case of accident.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by gbanikiti(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
My cousin don suffer for nairaland!
LesbianBoy: Berem if your cousin doesn't like it she can go to HELL(the deepest part) jare! What RUBBISH!! angry angry grin grin grin grin if she was in her 20s i for understand, she is even 34yrs and still doing shakara....Imagine!! *spits* The man is even PITYING her sef, he should leave her FLAT a$$ asap its her LOSS! Trust me it will be HARD for her to get another man(who wants marriage) at that age because MOST men don't want to marry OLD CARGO!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by troy20(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
if such demands were made then its obvious d depth on which d union waz born out of.dis isnt a union dat took d usual lovey dovey length of a relationship.so dia isnt realy emotion involvd here bt more like a quick contract cause of age n i cud bet d man himself is probably much more advanced in age 2.so my point, a union born out of even d littlest of loves will hardly hav d hrt 2 demand dat.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by kulyie: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
mercylicious: For me, its a NO.
I once had a friend dt was a victim of this preg thing.
She was a student of Unizik and fell in luv wit a guy based at Awka. The guy lives in a flat, fully equiped. You know men and their ways, he promised to marry her, before we knew wat was happening, she packed into d guy's house. I don't know wat happened, all I know is dt d guy went to d babe's house for introduction. After a while, she asked the guy wat is delaying d marriage proper, d guy said his family won't agree for him to marry her- being from another state dt the fastest way to do it is for her to get preg. She did. one months, 2 months, she dropped 4rm school. She asked d guy why d delay, the guys explanation was from one story to d other.
Then one sat, there was a knock on d door, a lady entered, looked her from head to toe and forcefully entered. It happened dt d guy was married and my friend had no knowledge of it. The lady finished d guy wit mouth. 'so this is d slut that makes u not to come home?' My friend was shocked beyond measure. She came wit d kids - 2 boys and a girl. The lady said she came to collect d children's sch fees. The man went inside, collected money and gave her. She turned and left.
This my friend was shocked beyond measure. The guy could not say anything. After recovering frm d shock, she went inside, packed her things and headed to her family house. She waited in d park till it was late before she sneaked home wit d preg. Her family accepted her, took care of her, and also made sure she went back to sch, though wit serious advise.

Sorry to bore u wit the story, bt the truth is dt any man dt tells u to do so has sumtin up his sleeves.He may have a wife somewhere.
you've said nothing but the perfect truth.this men are looking for the lives of young ladies to destroy.after ruining her life,the man will take a walk and his family will still accept him with arms opened wide,while his parents will protect and defend him.at the end of the day,the society will judge her and label her a prostitute and wayward girl.ladies be wise.if men screw up,they still have where to run to to hide their disgraceful behaviour.the same is not always so for many ladies
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by tomakint: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Are you not the same person impregnating them and paying for abortions?
There are women who can be pregnant 50 times and yet no baby,don't you know that?
You might as well demand that she not only gets pregnant but delivers a bouncing baby boy before she marries you

Word from the one and only 'Baby Mama'!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by mbulela: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
berem: It seems it has become a new trend for some men to request for their spouse to be to be pregnant fIrst before the proper marriage takes place.I have had the opportunity to ask about 20 yet to be married men and 15 of of them wants their wives to be to get pregnant first.I also asked them why they wanted it,I was shocked when they all said "I don't trust nigerian girls these days".
I have a cousin who is gonna be 34years by next year and she is not yet married.There is this guy she was introduced to for marriage but the man gave her condition that she must get pregnant first.My cousin being a very stubborn lady refused and said she will never get pregnant before marriage.Her mum has been worried because of her age and also being the first daughter.
My main worry now is that her mum wants me to advise her on what to do.Right now am confused.I don't know what kind of advice to give.Should I advise her to get pregnant or wait for the right time? Am really scared the guy might leave her if she refuses to get pregnant first.
your cousin should keep off that myopic scum bag that calls himself a man.
my neighbour fell for that c.rap and few weeks after marriage,she lost the pregnancy and the guy disappeared. He claimed to have come from the US and the poor lady is claiming he is preparing her papers. Now the lady has been stuck in naija for over 2 years and has resorted to internet love with her own husband. Even xmas the guy no fit come visit him wife.
I find the idea of pregnancy before marriage,childish and myopic. What if you lose the baby during childbirth?
What if you miscarry?
Any man that is that myopic is not worth marrying.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by gbanikiti(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Vikin][/quote]how do you mean my dear?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by andyanders: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think any man wanting her wife to get pregnant before marriage is a complete fool. What if she gets that pregnancy for him and they get married and later the child dies? Will the stupi-d man now send her away?

Is God that gives children and ONLY Him that knows what He will give you.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by babymama3: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
tomakint:
Word from the one and only 'Baby Mama'!

Hehehe
Imagine
Girls are wayward ,girls are doing abortions,is there not a participating man at the other end?

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=gbanikiti]how do you mean my dear?[/quote

I thought berem was the one with the thread! Maybe my eyes are deceiving me! But you claimed your thread made the front page, so I asked if you are berem?

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by babymama3: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
andyanders: I think any man wanting her wife to get pregnant before marriage is a complete fool. What if she gets that pregnancy for him and they get married and later the child dies? Will the stupi-d man now send her away?

Is God that gives children and ONLY Him that knows what He will give you.

thank God there is a real man on the thread finally
I was about to bring out my hankie and start crying profusely
grin

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by gbanikiti(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes i am.berem is on self exile and will be back soon.oya can we move to the topic?[quote author=Vikin][/quote]
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
. . . is not ideal.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by viruz007(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
as difficult as it might seem, tis actually simple. ur cousin should not compromise for the dude. At least me knw say i wnt require dat of any lady sha. den marriage has happened d day d girl father or mum accepts ur half bottle of coke ooo... note dat... church na too much formality.

me once i do trad, o men matter e haff close... mayb court 4 legal reasons.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
End time oooooooooooooooo SIN SINNN SINNNNNNNNNNN people will f...king burn to ashes on d last days just because of wedding NOT even marraige........
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
gbanikiti: Yes i am.berem is on self exile and will be back soon.oya can we move to the topic?

Just surprised about the personality.

As for post, I have already statednwhere I stand, I guess her age should be considered here, but she should make sure she can take care of hersef and baby inn case funny thing happens. Shi.i.t happens
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by engineerd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
darn illiterates! educate yourselves!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by andyanders: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
I still think is only men with low self esteem that will request for a lady to get pregnant for him before marriage. Is children the only thing a woman or a man should get into relationship for? Hell No.
I hate to even think that some of we guys still think this way in this age. I believe that Beremi should advise her friend or sister to quit the so called relationship to a man who only thinks through his anus. No reasonable man will even dear to tell a woman that and if I see any of my sisters that a guy will tell that, I will have her bring the man and will instruct my sister to wee into his mouth so that he can feel the taste of a woman's urine. iddiottttttttt of a man like him.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by pro01: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ah. That one na non-negotiable condition for marriage - if and when I decide to. Procreation is the most important reason for marriage anyway, so we might as well kickstart the process before hand, otherwise there would be no basis for the marriage.

For those talking about "what if the child dies afterwards", that is rather silly. If she got pregnant, that is sufficient proof of her fertility; she can always get pregnant again. Besides, what if you die in an accident a day after your wedding? Life is full of countless unpalatable 'what ifs' that should not be the basis for our decisions.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by VENUSS(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
maybe its fear of seeing the one you love been humilated by ur family.
they can both go to hospital and run various fertility test.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Kzinne: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
tchidi: Dunno about others, but I have a strict 'no sex b4 marriage' rule!! If u can't wait till we r married, (not even traditionally sef, church!) Then back off! She should hold fast to her values! If he loves u, he'll love u even if u don't give him a child... My 2 cents sha! undecided
the fact u wait till u get married does not mean d marriage wont later end in a divorce

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
tchidi:

U don't even know me n u r calling me names? Symptoms of illiteracy!! Ur post sef no get head!! undecided undecided

All of u quoting me, I didn't say I was a standard for anyone to follow. Everyone has his or her life to live d way it suits u. Leave mine, and live yours. Shi ke nan! Ba do le ba ne! cool
you sound more like a teenager student and still have a long way to go when it comes to life and marriage. am married for 12yrs now and blessed with kids. when you grow up, you will know that marriage is not all about you and your standard. for now i advise you stay closer to your parents (mum especially) than nollywood movies -----no offense.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by vanstanzy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
@berem, those guys that gave their reasons as not trusting Nigerian ladies, have a low self-esteem and are themselves insecure. What if she gets pregnant now and the man dumps her. Or the baby dies in her womb after they get married. Tell ur cousin to "KICK THE DOUCHEBAG TO THE KERB", the right one will come. Let her obey God and not man first. Lest u don't know he has started showing signs of how dreadful the marriage is going to turn-out.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by gbanikiti(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Up till now i havent even talked to my cousin.i think she is matured enough to take care of herself
Vikin:

Just surprised about the personality.

As for post, I have already statednwhere I stand, I guess her age should be considered here, but she should make sure she can take care of hersef and baby inn case funny thing happens. Shi.i.t happens
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Kzinne: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
tchidi: Dunno about others, but I have a strict 'no sex b4 marriage' rule!! If u can't wait till we r married, (not even traditionally sef, church!) Then back off! She should hold fast to her values! If he loves u, he'll love u even if u don't give him a child... My 2 cents sha! undecided
u must b a virgin then, abi? and if not u a liar
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Ngwakwe: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
I don't support pregnancy before marriage, but it is the same as sex before wedlock (traditional or religious).

However, if I may ask:

Why was David fasting and praying for God to keep his first son he had with Bathsheba alive: You think the Boy is a Bastard, me no think so?

vanstanzy: In Deut. 23, He says he will be cursed for ten generations for creating a bastard or for Inbreeding. A bastard is one conceived out of wedlock.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by DrJoe1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2012

go and study your books and stop playing with that keyboard kid! the topic is for adults.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by ghettodreamz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

You must meet your match or your own akamu tadpoles will not swim with energy grin
Yes ke[/color]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by PedroJP(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
with what some women post here,it seems some will lose their pride of womanhood. I mean,how can one say it's not all about marriage ? Then wait and remain single for life. When u keep rejecting those that ask for ur hand in marriage,it's just u alone that knows whom u are waiting for. What is love all about ? If u can't see someone u love then u manufacture that love urself by getting fond of the person. Just an advice for those who care about their pride(marriage) as women. Make i hear say woman de reject men for dis world wey dem full ground whereas men de few,unless na well known virtuous woman. @berem I think ur cousin's faith will save her. One who will respect her wish must surely come if she loses this one. Let her be,as u will even commit the sin of misleading her once she listens to u

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (10) (Reply)

Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple / Should I Tell My Husband Our Twins Were Adopted And Not His Own? / 107-Year-old Woman Seeks First Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.