Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17172 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2012
Arcard: guy abeg no go thief new york pics post here

What we have in Lagos looks way way better than that what nuisance is polluting the place with..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

I know soon soon, we go get statistics from NL commissioners for Igbo Alaba census say na Igbo own this and own that? You clowns no dey disappoint. Delusions and inferiority complex remains your Achilles' heel and undoing...

Igbo people no go kill pesin with laughter I swear. Awon were comedians grin grin grin..

why not go there and find out.
Incase you dont know the wealthiest people in lagos are non-yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Ode, you have always been a dolt and a niger deltal militant, useless benin boy.
How can ibos dominate an area where there's no okrika or spare parts business?
Ibos are not known to do corporate business, boy.

Island is a Yoruba dominated area all the way to V.I. The only other tribe that can get a sniff are the abokis.

You shouldn't take that clown seriously. I see them as comedians so I read and laugh at their insane and comedic rubbish.

These clowns are Taiwanese, they are Japanese, they are Jews, they own mars and so on and on.

These are obviously lost and confused people with no sense of identity, self worth or belonging..

It's really sad and pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by jayonpoint(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2012
Let haters go n die..why're people even wasting ur saliva wt jungle
people na? Dis igbos bois dnt even hv cities, dey only hv villages, like
Dose type u c in d movies is exactly d site of where dey come frm.

Ar u nt surprise dey live in lagos, mk money in lagos, buys land in
Lagos married in lagos n do bizness in lagos n yet dey talk hates
N c no gud in d state, do u need any1 to tell u dat dey're suffering
Frm retards n casting curse upon demselves? Why some of us ar hapy
Dat we're frm lagos many of dem wish dey're frm there..if isn't true,
Why live n do bizness where u so despise? Dey're only casting curse on
Demselves like I earlier said. I'm hapy to b a Lagosian, hater go
Hang ursef
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by nass07(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2012
Gosh! Why are my igbo bros and sis falling my hand, so disappointed at this am better than my neighbour attitude of theirs. Even when I try to defend them from their positive point of view, I get wooped by the complains of non-igbo speaking tribes in the eastern part of the country. Could you believe all 12 akwa ibom indigenes where I served hate to have anything to do with igbos or would want to live around them. They spit at me each time I speak in their favour. Now I begin to wonder, do I really want to keep encouraging people to tolerate and endure these sisters and brothers of ours in the east? I just wonder! And again, those so called yoruba sons and daughters that spew tribal tongues wherever they go, you are no better than those you segregate,a dishonourable generation of the yoruba race. 'For the record, am a yoruba'
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2012
Niceeeeeeeeee
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2012
eze ndi-igbo1:
why not go there and find out.
Incase you dont know the wealthiest people in lagos are non-yorubas.

Why should I go and find out? Shey na me be the miserable and bitter loser like you who dey pull out basless and unfounded rubbish out of his azz...

Yes, I know the richest people in Lagos and they are not the dirty spare parts and pure water Igbo migrant workers....

Some of you supposed to be psych patients I swear.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Shey den borrow money from ya useless and no projects commissioning Igbo leaders to buy petrol or electricity abi which one be head ache?

It is not our fault that you people don't have anything to be proud of or show the world, all you do is chase us all over and cry like babies over our progress and achievements.

When are you losers going to start showing us something positive from your lazy and yeye leaders?

First na to cry over food like bitter ashebe as if everybody dey suffer head and hungry like Igbo people, now it's electricity? we are not mates, we are happy people and we like to enjoy life and celebrate Christmas unlike you unhappy and bitter people.

Bitterness dey inside Igbo DNA for sure, it runs in their blood. grin grin grin

many of u guys talking rubbish have nt being 2 Lagos only on internet u guy hear about Lagos. I have an uncle who have 4 buildings in Apapa u guys need 2 see how the yoruba tenants use 2 beg him when he threaten to send them packing for non payment of house rents in their fadas land
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by jmaine: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Island is a Yoruba dominated area all the way to V.I. The only other tribe that can get a sniff are the abokis.

So I feel. . . .but why common Christmas light dey generate furore, ectasy and heat.

Wetin Calabar peeps go yarn grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2012
nass07: Gosh! Why are my igbo bros and sis falling my hand, so disappointed at this am better than my neighbour attitude of theirs. Even when I try to defend them from their positive point of view, I get wooped by the complains of non-igbo speaking tribes in the eastern part of the country. Could you believe all 12 akwa ibom indigenes where I served hate to have anything to do with igbos or would want to live around them. They spit at me each time I speak in their favour. Now I begin to wonder, do I really want to keep encouraging people to tolerate and endure these sisters and brothers of ours in the east? I just wonder! And again, those so called yoruba sons and daughters that spew tribal tongues wherever they go, you are no better than those you segregate,a dishonourable generation of the yoruba race. 'For the record, am a yoruba'
y wnt dey spit at u when u go near them wit ur cat whiskers nd unwashaed dirty face, coupled wit ur body odour

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2012
Oh! You beat me to it. I was going to post this topic tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Ucheosefoh: many of u guys talking rubbish have nt being 2 Lagos only on internet u guy hear about Lagos. I have an uncle who have 4 buildings in Apapa u guys need 2 see how the yoruba tenants use 2 beg him when he threaten to send them packing for non payment of house rents in their fadas land

Please shut up with that re.tarded rubbish and find your miserable Igbo pathetic level. Insecure mofos..
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Ajose Adeogun Roundabout (Dec 3rd 2012).

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ypzilanti: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Na wah for you tribal e-warriors. Is it bad parenting or low IQ that is you peoples problem? How does pictures of Xmas lights descend into a tribal fight? You all need to be ashamed of yourselves.

I am Igbo, I live in Lagos. Nice xmas lights to lighten up the season. Next!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Ode, you have always been a dolt and a niger deltal militant, useless benin boy.

the only place ur tribe dominate is where they sell fast food joint beside dirty gutters

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2: Ajose Adeogun Roundabout (Dec 3rd 2012).

Wow!!! Nice Nice
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

Please shut up with that re.tarded rubbish and find your miserable Igbo pathetic level. Insecure mofos..
hahahaha lol e pain u but dat is the truth I am an eye witness
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ayotolah: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: i will answer u..bt first lemee ask u some question....why do yoruba people have cat whiskers , why do dey have tick lips, why are they so damn ugly..nd above all why are dey shameless nd dirty..shiting in a nylon bag outside thier house ? Answer o

I didn't want to reply you before but I think you deserve an answer. I guess you don't know what been beautiful means or what it entails. The Yorubas are beautiful. It is pity if you think otherwise. If any tribe, I repeat if any tribe wans to claim to be more beatiful than the Yorubas, it will definitely not be the Ibos. Apart from the people of one particular state in the country that are generally known to be less promising in the 'looks' side, Ibos are the next in line o. My brother, forget. Go and look at your mirror. 'Being fair' does not mean 'been beautiful'. There are other things you have to consider but I can teach you all that now. I have travelled far and wide in this country and I know what I am talking about. Omo, forget o...Some of your statemen even know the truth, and acknowledge it...'Ojuju Calabar' no dey for this one o; my dear that's d truth! But I know the truth always hurt!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ypzilanti: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2012
jmaine:

So I think . . . .but why common Christmas light dey generate furore, ectasy and heat.

Wetin Calabar peeps go yarn grin

My broda, ask them. Calabar is the best place to be during xmas in Nigeria. Undisputed. Calabar people are not here gloating, if they did, you would not find Akwa Ibomites bashing them. I think it's the major tribes in Nigeria that are the biggest problem in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Falomo Roundabout (7:45am yesterday). I'll take more pics tonight.

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
ibo haterz pls just fall frm dah bridge wen u are about to shit eh... Or just use d dam its quicker..fukards

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by TableLeg(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Eko Oni Baje grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti: Na wah for you tribal e-warriors. Is it bad parenting or low IQ that is you peoples problem? How does pictures of Xmas lights descend into a tribal fight? You all need to be ashamed of yourselves.

I am Igbo, I live in Lagos. Nice xmas lights to lighten up the season. Next!

God bless you. There's no need for the ethnic slugfest.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

I guess the likes of Cosmas Maduka are yorubas. Go to Adeola Odeku, count the tall buildings there nd make enquiries about the owners. Coscharis plaza will welcome u from the bar beach end into Adeola odeku. Hope u r not counting banks as yoruba buildings? I mean individuals with their buildings. Spare parts boys control container loads of imported spare parts and they help poor snitches like u with ur tokumbo vehicles go to ladipo and ASPAMDA and check their car park, its not a matter of mouth their level of living are 100 times better than ur wretched NURTW and land selling omo nile brodas!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: y wnt dey spit at u when u go near them wit ur cat whiskers nd unwashaed dirty face, coupled wit ur body odour

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy FALLS FROM PALM TREE! grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti:

My broda, ask them. Calabar is the best place to be during xmas in Nigeria. Undisputed. Calabar people are not here gloating, if they did, you would not find Akwa Ibomites bashing them. I think it's the major tribes in Nigeria that are the biggest problem in Nigeria.

All this useless talk sef. Everybody go say this and that place better pass, but den no fit show us anything like we show Lagos all the time. Na lie lie and bitterness dey trouble you people.

Is it a crime to post pictures and be proud of your own community ni? If Calabar people no gree show Christmas pictures pride and love for their community, who cares? may be Akpabio did not light up his state like they did in Lagos and if they did, abeg share it with us or shut up. No be by force?

We for sit down dey enjoy Christmas picture if not for your useless, silly and insecure bitter ibo losers with their ashebe style bitterness....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

God bless you. There's no need for the ethnic slugfest.

There wouldnt be need for ethnic slugfest, if ur people didnt drag igbo into a thread dat should be celebrated by all. Yoruba hatred for igbo is pregnant, we dont know wot it will deliver but i suspect high B.P and HYPERTENSION!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

I guess the likes of Cosmas Maduka are yorubas. Go to Adeola Odeku, count the tall buildings there nd make enquiries about the owners. Coscharis plaza will welcome u from the bar beach end into Adeola odeku. Hope u r not counting banks as yoruba buildings? I mean individuals with their buildings. Spare parts boys control container loads of imported spare parts and they help poor snitches like u with ur tokumbo vehicles go to ladipo and ASPAMDA and check their car park, its not a matter of mouth their level of living are 100 times better than ur wretched NURTW and land selling omo nile brodas!

See Igbo logic? Na spare part container dey determine your worth now? Igbo logic fit kill pesin I swear... grin grin grin grin

Ok, we don here, na you own the moon and the sky? We see your names on top fobes sef? What ever dreams and delusions you prefer...

What's next? Is this why you people are mad over Christmas light? grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by jmaine: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti:

I just tire for nairalanders . . .A simple good morning can spark off an E- war grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

All this useless talk sef. Everybody go say this and that place better pass, but den no fit show us anything like we show Lagos all the time. Na lie lie and bitterness dey trouble you people.

Is it a crime to post pictures and be proud of your own community ni? If Calabar people no gree show Christmas pictures pride and love for their community, who cares? may be Akpabio did not light up his state like they did in Lagos and if they did, abeg share it with us or shut up. No be by force?

We for sit down dey enjoy Christmas picture if not for your useless, silly and insecure bitter ibo losers with their ashebe style bitterness....
i pity u..dey boast with christmas light ..guy go shiit for lagoon first jare
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ypzilanti: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

What specifically is your point? You are living in Nigeria-a third world nation. The city you and I reside in, Lagos is not among the top 200 cities in the world. Some improvements has been made, the governor is trying. The Xmas lights are fine. All lagos residents will enjoy the beauty this season. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by aljharem(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2012
orisirisi, Christmas Light turn tribal bashing grin grin grin grin grin na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Now Demand Cooked Food As Ransom Because Of Hunger In Kaduna — Resident / APC Crisis: How Governors Frustrated Oyegun’s Plot To Abort Convention / Governor Sanwo-olu Commissions Ijede-Itamaga-Ewu Elepe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.