Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180460 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by spcoded: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
n.oxide:
please do the etisalat blackberry plans work on other phones and computers?
why do u need etisalat wen u hav erver blazing glooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
luluosas:
Maybe you can figure it out.

as in changing the apn?

spcoded: why do u need etisalat wen u hav erver blazing glooooo grin

i gave out my glo line out of network frustration since 2009
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
n.oxide:

as in changing the apn?

i gave out my glo line out of network frustration since 2009

go & buy new glo line its not more than #200, u ll never regret u did. glo bb internet on modems and any phone rocks. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Etranshub(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I need help on dis oo house, will any or both the airtel and glo BB plans work on an ipad? Pls anyone sure about this should help me out
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think after the first subscript ion the subsequent subcription is activated instantly without any pending...lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 19, 2013
can windows phone open .chm files?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by efewhoa: 2:46am On Jan 19, 2013
ewizard1:

Thats true... the data signal goes off when i switch to 3g. using 2g n edge... still fast sha!!!
Same thing is happening to me now, happened about two weeks ago and it took them almost 4 days to fix it.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Anyone. Of either glo or airtel works on iPad perfectly.all u have to do is subscribe and fix the settings.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Etranshub(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2013
ammanison: Anyone. Of either glo or airtel works on iPad perfectly.all u have to do is subscribe and fix the settings.
thanks bt how do I fix d setting?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by holusormi(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Guys,i tried connecting my modem this morning with the glo and it doesnt connect ooo,,, it brings this error propmpt
Error 628 ; the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed

Guys,, pls help ,,, waht should i do,,,
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hightechIT: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
@OP... Will the glo bb plan still work on my modem if I activate it using my bb?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
hi,
just got another way to use your glo sim for bis:
check ur PC if it has inbuilt sim slot (remove ur battery and check the upper side) insert your sim and put d APN as blackberry.net walah, ready to goooooooooooooooo. i tried it and it worked
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
i noticed my data signal too has disappeared for sometime now, what could be wrong nah? me don tire for this instability of network ooo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
hightech-IT:
@OP... Will the glo bb plan still work on my modem if I activate it using my bb?
Yes of course, provided you have the correct BB settings on your Modem. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
House, do any of you experienced total blackout in uplink and downlink signals on your Glo Modem today?
I was using mine early morning today and browsing was fine but, it suddenly stopped browsing though still connected, without a single uplink and downlink signal bars. I then tried gloflat settings, the result was the same. I don't know for now if it back as I am not using it right now.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hightechIT: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
luluosas:
Yes of course, provided you have the correct BB settings on your Modem. Thank you.

Thanks man.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
hightech-IT:

Thanks man.
You are most welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
enitan2002: i noticed my data signal too has disappeared for sometime now, what could be wrong nah? me don tire for this instability of network ooo.
You mean this evening? I experienced this issue this morning but, I am try to connect now and the situation. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
luluosas:
Send 'Status' to 777 and don't boarder if they say your subscription is pending, as you will be able to browse FREE until it is activated. Thank you.
wen i dd ma own on ma galaxy pocket, i startd browsng almst immediatly even though dey said in d nxt 1hour and i was suprised to receive activation txt not long after! I was wishng they will nt snd d txt so i can browse free fo some time, lol!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
I think the issue I posted about earlier was actually a network problem as it is browsing now.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
cogitoErgo:
wen i dd ma own on ma galaxy pocket, i startd browsng almst immediatly even though dey said in d nxt 1hour and i was suprised to receive activation txt not long after! I was wishng they will nt snd d txt so i can browse free fo some time, lol!
Hahaha! But, you still enjoy small free browsing na. Good luck and keep on rocking. By the way, which plan did you subscribe to?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
holusormi: Guys,i tried connecting my modem this morning with the glo and it doesnt connect ooo,,, it brings this error propmpt
Error 628 ; the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed

Guys,, pls help ,,, waht should i do,,,
I also experienced a total blank signal on the upload and download link this morning but, it is working perfectly now as I am posting with it right now.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
luluosas:
Hahaha! But, you still enjoy small free browsing na. Good luck and keep on rocking. By the way, which plan did you subscribe to?
my frend I am compltly flagabasted! I don dey waste mony since. I chked my status jst now and dey said my balance s 674MB, dis s on coweek whch cost 400naira. b4 I paid 1000naira fo 100MB on etsalat and dey will give me 260MB wantng me t thank dem fo bonus! now its 400naira fo 1GB n glo bis. Thank you so much guys

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Etranshub:
I need help on dis oo house, will any or both the airtel and glo BB plans work on an ipad? Pls anyone sure about this should help me out
Yes, provided you have the correct settings for both but, Glo offers bigger data plans with smaller amount ooooooooo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
cogitoErgo:
my frend I am compltly flagabasted! I don dey waste mony since. I chked my status jst now and dey said my balance s 674MB, dis s on coweek whch cost 400naira. b4 I paid 1000naira fo 100MB on etsalat and dey will give me 260MB wantng me t thank dem fo bonus! now its 400naira fo 1GB n glo bis. Thank you so much guys
That's the situation. The Glo BB plans (Coweek and Soweek) cost N400 for 700MB data volume, valid for seven days. I will advise you to buy 'Somonth' next time if you want to subscribe to a month plan, as this will cost you N1,200 for 3GB data volume valid for 1 month. Hovever, ensure you finish the allocated volume on this Coweek plan before you try any 'So' plan because, you will not be able to roll your remaining data in a 'Co' plan into a 'So' plan. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
please how will i unsuscribe from any plan? i just gave them free 250 mb from my weekly plan,today because it expires and couldnt suscribe to monthly plan
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
durtman: hi,
just got another way to use your glo sim for bis:
check ur PC if it has inbuilt sim slot (remove ur battery and check the upper side) insert your sim and put d APN as blackberry.net walah, ready to goooooooooooooooo. i tried it and it worked
That's only applicable for PCs with an inbuilt Sim slot. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
4bobo: please how will i unsuscribe from any plan? i just gave them free 250 mb today because it expires and couldnt suscribe to monthly plan
Which plan were you earlier subscribed to and how did you tried to resubscribe without success? Please, share. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
luluosas:
Which plan were you earlier subscribed to and how did you tried to resubscribe without success? Please, share. Thank you.
i wanted to roll my data over by susribing to monthly. Initially , i tested it with weekly and wanted to go for monthly but it is not working because it has to be deactivated
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Jeffy1206: I think after the first subscript ion the subsequent subcription is activated instantly without any pending...lol
That will only happen if you still have 'active' subscription before buying another plan, I think that is the way it is. But, subscribing to a new plan without active subscription will never be immediate as this has been my experience twice. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
4bobo:
weekly
So, which weekly plan and what monthly plan you were trying to subscribe that couldn't go through? I hope you get me clear. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
i wanted to roll my data over by subscribing to monthly. Initially , i tested it with weekly and wanted to go for monthly but it is not working because weekly has to be deactivated

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.