Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180538 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas:
Please, confirm if your connection is 3G/WCDMA/GSM/HSPDA/ 'only' and remove it from there and place it on 3G/WCDMA/GSM/HSPDA/ 'Preferred' This should solve it as it appears there is no 3G coverage in your location. If you are not clear, can you please call 08051516844. Thank you.
k but how will i change d setting on d pc can u pls direct where nd where ill go to on d pc to able to do what u suggest not really a computer guru
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
rainmaker12: 1st airtel opened the way, 1GB for 1200
2nd glo don follow, because deir customers don run....hehehe 3GB for 1400
3rd...............?

Who ll b d nxt? Nd wat data limit ll dey give?
There is also a Glo Somonth BB plan for only N1,200 and you will get 3GB data volume too.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas:
Please, I am sorry for coming very late. In case you didn't buy again today, you should go for Glo NetPro when next you want to buy. Thank you.

thanks for getting back, however late. Been having a major issue while trying to help a friend configure his sim to use d glo bb plan. He has subscribed but he cant browse still. His sim card was quite old so i adviced him to do a swap. Even at that, he hasnt been able to browse wit it neither on a bb or any other device and they say at d glo office to bring his bb for configuration.
What do u think?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
durtman:
k but how will i change d setting on d pc can u pls direct where nd where ill go to on d pc to able to do what u suggest not really a computer guru
In case you are using a Glo Bolt Modem, the attached images will guide you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
xzit:

thanks for getting back, however late. Been having a major issue while trying to help a friend configure his sim to use d glo bb plan. He has subscribed but he cant browse still. His sim card was quite old so i adviced him to do a swap. Even at that, he hasnt been able to browse wit it neither on a bb or any other device and they say at d glo office to bring his bb for configuration.
What do u think?
I can only help with a non BB device. Are you sure he inputted the correct settings? If yes, please, kindly state how they were entered. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
folks just enjoying this groove, I wanted to experience first hand initial free browsing before the subscription is activated, i dumped my old sim bought new one #100, subscribed the Somonth bb package #1200, so far 1ts 24 hrs i ve not been activated. I PRAY they never activate it, so i can download all the apps i need for my iPhone, have pulled 2.2gb so far. i ll keep u guys updated grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
mcheew.

them buggers activated for me in 10 minutes.

trying it out for a week
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas:
I can only help with a non BB device. Are you sure he inputted the correct settings? If yes, please, kindly state how they were entered. Thank you.

pls there is an app u shared previously used to capture screen on pc can u remind me the name? thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
4llerbuntu: mcheew.

trying it out for a week

lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2013

trying it out for a week
Lolz... Eyaah.
It‘s almost 24hrs now & my subscription is still pending. I ve pulled about 1g for my new Tecno N3. And i subscribed for soweek which is just 700MB.
So happy!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hotdiamond(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
while i am browsing due to pending activation. How will i know When my subscription is fully activated. I don't wana waste the 3gb unknownly. pls reply
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jafextra(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thank you very much
luluosas:
Yes, provided you are subscribing to the same family plan i.e if you are presently on a Coweek, you can subscribe to the same Coweek or Comonth. Again, if you are presently on a Soweek plan, you can either subsctribe again to a Soweek or Somonth plan. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
stephenponti: folks just enjoying this groove, I wanted to experience first hand initial free browsing before the subscription is activated, i dumped my old sim bought new one #100, subscribed the Somonth bb package #1200, so far 1ts 24 hrs i ve not been activated. I PRAY they never activate it, so i can download all the apps i need for my iPhone, have pulled 2.2gb so far. i ll keep u guys updated grin grin grin grin grin
Na waoh! You no wan Glo to get money ni? Anyway, keep on rocking but, don't forget to always send 'Status' to 777 to enable you know when your subscription is activated.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2013

trying it out for a week
At least, be happy that your subscription was activated even though you didn't browse free okay.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
stephenponti:

pls there is an app u shared previously used to capture screen on pc can u remind me the name? thanks
It is called Jet screenshot. You can download it at http://jetscreenshot.com/
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
jafextra: Thank you very much
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas:
In case you are using a Glo Bolt Modem, the attached images will guide you.
k but im not using glo bolt modem my pc has an inbuilt sim slot thats what i use nd it functions well with airtel everywhere ive tested it including my location nd with glo sef in other location if u knw hw ill do it pls let me knw thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
durtman:
k but im not using glo bolt modem my pc has an inbuilt sim slot thats what i use nd it functions well with airtel everywhere ive tested it including my location nd with glo sef in other location if u knw hw ill do it pls let me knw thanks
Can you then snap the sreenshot of your settings and your network type so that we can try it out that way. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hotdiamond: while i am browsing due to pending activation. How will i know When my subscription is fully activated. I don't wana waste the 3gb unknownly. pls reply
It is easy. Just keep sending 'Status' to 777 until you get a reply that your subscription is active.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
Lolz... Eyaah.
It‘s almost 24hrs now & my subscription is still pending. I ve pulled about 1g for my new Tecno N3. And i subscribed for soweek which is just 700MB.
So happy!
Abeg, no pull the whole free data finish ooooooooo. Hahahahahahaha! Just pulling your legs. Keep on surfing but don't forget to be sending 'Status' to 777 so that you will know when your subscription is active. Take care.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just asking:
Are you people still experiencing break up on your internet? Mine have been steady and stable since yesterday. Share your experience and let's see how the Glo BB plan is doing around you. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
Lolz... Eyaah.
So happy!
guy are u using the glo BB brosing with ur phone ( Tecno )? if yes, how did u configure ur phonene. thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
dybaba: guy are u using the glo BB brosing with ur phone ( Tecno )? if yes, how did u configure ur phonene. thanks
Go to settings, Mobile Network and edit the gloflat settings there or simply create a new profile by using this credentials:
Name of Account: Glo Blackberry
APN: blackberry.net
Please, ensure that the proxy, username and password are left empty and make it the default profile. Then, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by dybaba(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas:
Yes. Below are the prices, plan data cap and the validity period. Good luck.
1. Coweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
2. Soweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
3. Comonth cost N1,400 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
4. Somonth cost N1,200 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
5. Bisweek cost N900 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
6. Bismonth cost N2,800 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
7. Besweek cost N1,400 valid for 7 days and with a data volume of 700MB
8. Besmonth cost N4,200 valid for 30 days and with a data volume of 3GB
Whats the different btw coweek and soweek, comonth and somonth etc?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
dybaba: Whats the different btw coweek and soweek, comonth and somonth etc?
There's ABSOLUTELY no difference when using these Glo BB plans outside a BB device as we are doing here. However, there is a HUGE difference when using them on a BB phone because, you are not allow to visit some websites, if you do, your AIRTIME instead of your BB data volume will be deducted. So, you have total freedom and control over these plans here and that is why it is spreading like wild fire. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Seyilome(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
luluosas: Just asking:
Are you people still experiencing break up on your internet? Mine have been steady and stable since yesterday. Share your experience and let's see how the Glo BB plan is doing around you. Thank you.
Jesu n gbo whalahi,d thing dey sweet me so teeeeee,i no fit sleep,see am in Osogbo their 3g is just like blaze,i have downloaded up to 1.5g,with pending status but my phone don dey cry memory low and i still have 35m memi,pls what should i do,cos i hav downloaded app2sd but d apps read in both
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2013
dybaba: guy are u using the glo BB brosing with ur phone ( Tecno )? if yes, how did u configure ur phonene. thanks
luluosas:
Go to settings, Mobile Network and edit the gloflat settings there or simply create a new profile by using this credentials:
Name of Account: Glo Blackberry
APN: blackberry.net
Please, ensure that the proxy, username and password are left empty and make it the default profile. Then, you are good to go.
Gbam!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Seyilome: Jesu n gbo whalahi,d thing dey sweet me so teeeeee,i no fit sleep,see am in Osogbo their 3g is just like blaze,i have downloaded up to 1.5g,with pending status but my phone don dey cry memory low and i still have 35m memi,pls what should i do,cos i hav downloaded app2sd but d apps read in both
Go to the location where it is stored on the phone and delete them from there, this will free up space on your phone memory. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kayLion(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2013
Good morning peeps..thanks for this thread @Op, please can anyone help me with the modem unlocking software, my email is westcity234@yahoo.com. Would appreciate it a lot...thx
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Seyilome(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2013
luluosas:
Go to the location where it is stored on the phone and delete them from there, this will free up space on your phone memory. Good luck.
my man,i didnt get it o,i dont see delete,if i delete it on file it will delete totaly from phone and on manage app it shows uninstall in internal,pls explain to me well tanx
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2013
Can i use nokia 3110c wit it?hw wil i do d settings on my nokia phone 2 enabl me to connect it 2my pc? thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
hopefullman: Can i use nokia 3110c wit it?hw wil i do d settings on my nokia phone 2 enabl me to connect it 2my pc? thanks

YES YOU CAN. JUST USE blackberry.net as your apn. bt bro, no 3G speed for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.