Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180239 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Kreamie(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2013
And using your BlackBerry as your modem and connecting it to your bb desktop software is now working! heheheheheheehehehehehhe! found a way around it!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2013
broomstick: Luluosas, Stephenponti Thank you for your assistance and patience. Apparently i couldnt connect because i had Zero balance and immediately i recharged, it became a reality. Thank you!

Welcome keep enjoying glo bb on your phone and other devices.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Fourcade: Am i the only one who received a text some minutes ago? grin
Glo refunded my N1200 for ''unsuccessful blackberry subcription made in the past''.
Wahala dey ooo sad
No wahala at all. All your initial browsing while your subscription was pending were FRREEE. Now, resubscribe again and you are good to go. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2013
kanny1: this is d page.
Please, snap 'General' and 'Profile Management' as well. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2013
luluosas:
Please, snap 'General' and 'Profile Management' as well. Thank you.
General

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Profile mgt

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Fourcade(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2013
luluosas:
No wahala at all. All your initial browsing while your subscription was pending were FRREEE. Now, resubscribe again and you are good to go. Thank you.

Yea..am back on the train smiley Thanks!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2013
Fourcade:

Yea..am back on the train smiley Thanks!
Welcome back.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2013
kanny1: Profile mgt
All the details in the attached images are correct though I cannot see the settings you entered but, try and put another Glo Sim card on the Modem and let see how this one will work out. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2013
I'm not using a modem rather an nokia N96 serves as d modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2013
i subscribed since on tuesday and my subscription is still pending.
i ve been browsing infinito ever since.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Luluosas, if i CANCEL the autorenewal of my active SOWEEK subscription, and later resubscribe afresh after the expiry of my present active SOWEEK subscription, will i still get a pending subscription and pull free data again?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
OCTAVO: i subscribed since on tuesday and my subscription is still pending.
lipsrsealed
OCTAVO: i subscribed since on tuesday and my subscription is still pending.
Now active:
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 29/01/2013 19:55. You are on Soweek.Your remaining volume is 623 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
stephenponti: folks just enjoying this groove, I wanted to experience first hand initial free browsing before the subscription is activated, i dumped my old sim bought new one #100, subscribed the Somonth bb package #1200, so far 1ts 24 hrs i ve not been activated. I PRAY they never activate it, so i can download all the apps i need for my iPhone, have pulled 2.2gb so far. i ll keep u guys updated grin grin grin grin grin

luluosas:
Na waoh! You no wan Glo to get money ni? Anyway, keep on rocking but, don't forget to always send 'Status' to 777 to enable you know when your subscription is activated.

Wow 72hrs I rocked free browsing zapped close to 4Gig data. Though the network seemed ery unstable on 3G. Just sent status to777 now and activation MSG zoomed in. It seems the status quest I sent activated the subscription. Next time I ll play dump to status check to see how long the groove goes!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
kanny1: I'm not using a modem rather an nokia N96 serves as d modem.
Well, the images you attached are from a Modem. Even at that, you should be able to still browse if you have installed the Nokia PC Suite on your computer and with the correct settings. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by oineoma(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
rockin.... lets go there ....Glo ;Drockin.... lets go there ....Glo ;Drockin.... lets go there ....Glo ;Drockin.... lets go there ....Glo
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
luluosas:
Well, the images you attached are from a Modem. Even at that, you should be able to still browse if you have installed the Nokia PC Suite on your computer and with the correct settings. Thank you.
the pc suites connects but it doesnt browse. The pics are frm d modem software on d lappy. Do i nid to do any adjustment on my web browser?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very funny... Here in Kwara state. switching to 2g,the data signal wld disappear unless i swith to 3g. And the speed is a Helele!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
just to share...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
kanny1: the pc suites connects but it doesnt browse. The pics are frm d modem software on d lappy. Do i nid to do any adjustment on my web browser?
You need to insert a Glo Bolt modem before you can use that netpro software there. As for the PC Suite, you need to enter the BB settings there too before it can work.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Not at all. You were suppose to be activated immediately you subscribed, however, due to some issues on the Glo end, it will enter pending mode thereby allowing you to browse free initially.
stephenponti:

Wow 72hrs I rocked free browsing zapped close to 4Gig data. Though the network seemed ery unstable on 3G. Just sent status to777 now and activation MSG zoomed in. It seems the status quest I sent activated the subscription. Next time I ll play dump to status check to see how long the groove goes!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
OCTAVO: Luluosas, if i CANCEL the autorenewal of my active SOWEEK subscription, and later resubscribe afresh after the expiry of my present active SOWEEK subscription, will i still get a pending subscription and pull free data again?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
luluosas:
You need to insert a Glo Bolt modem before you can use that netpro software there. As for the PC Suite, you need to enter the BB settings there too before it can work.
help me out wit d reqd settings for the nokia pc suite.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
if u need a router to share ur sim wirelessly buzz me oooo i have some sim router and modem router for sale with four lan port.. 08051355133 grin grin grin

@lolusa now i can browse well after i changed the position of my router in the house.. i got 3g but very low. speed still okay though
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
pls guys help me out.... mine is still not working, I use an Android Tablet, went to the APN, changed the Settings to Blackberry.net, still not working, am I missing sometin out? don`t know if anyone here -has experienced it yet with a China Brand Tablet?

"Authentification by the Proxy server was unsuccessful?"
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
PurpleHouse: pls guys help me out.... mine is still not working, I use an Android Tablet, went to the APN, changed the Settings to Blackberry.net, still not working, am I missing sometin out? don`t know if anyone here -has experienced it yet with a China Brand Tablet?

"Authentification by the Proxy server was unsuccessful?"
Make sure the whole letters in the APN box is in lowercase. Then, the boxes for proxy, password and username should left empty. Again, I hope you that you have to subscribe first before you can connect. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
luluosas:
Make sure the whole letters in the APN box is in lowercase. Then, the boxes for proxy, password and username should left empty. Again, I hope you that you have to subscribe first before you can connect. Thank you.

Done Boss, but still not working! subscribed Already! still getting Authentification issues! Your Help needed Boss
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Done Boss, but still not working! subscribed Already! still getting Authentification issues! Your Help needed Boss
authentification issues means ur glo sim is a old 1 nd does not recognise blackberry.net nor gloflat.u nid to do a sim swap..if i'm wrong.try it on a nokia..u will c d 3g/edge/gprs will refuse to connect..ur sim works 4 only glogwap nd glosecure...new friends plz before pple subcribe to glo bb plan.plz alway check if ur glo sim accept d blackberry.net apn.diz how u knw.if ur sim accept.on nokia ur 3g/e/g will connect but won't browse untill u subscribe.other phones 3g/e/g will pop out.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2013
PurpleHouse:

What is the response from 777 when you send 'Status'?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2013
luluosas:
What is the response from 777 when you send 'Status'?

Conneted! Thanks man, you are the Bomb! see flexing O!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2013
nsidible: authentification issues means ur glo sim is a old 1 nd does not recognise blackberry.net nor gloflat.u nid to do a sim swap..if i'm wrong.try it on a nokia..u will c d 3g/edge/gprs will refuse to connect..ur sim works 4 only glogwap nd glosecure...new friends plz before pple subcribe to glo bb plan.plz alway check if ur glo sim accept d blackberry.net apn.diz how u knw.if ur sim accept.on nokia ur 3g/e/g will connect but won't browse untill u subscribe.other phones 3g/e/g will pop out.

Boss, i`m Connected! Thanks!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Conneted! Thanks man, you are the Bomb! see flexing O!
Thank God about that. How did you get it to work finally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.