Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? (8375 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? by harlos: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
With me I love football cos its more of fun than any other ball sports,its lively,u argue,shout on each other(no fighting),boast of your club,no dulling moment. I love to watch and play it too.

And wrestling its also fun to watch, men love to watch it cos they are bold few women watch it cos of the brutal way they deal with theirself.
Re: What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? by blackmale(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
i love this game.....(basketball rocks)
Re: What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? by toygod2: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2013
I LUV WRESTLING and there is nuttin anybody can do abt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Joy Share Her Very Own Unclad Bathroom Photos / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny / Fiverr Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.