Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year (3753 Views)

5 Unforgettable Nigerian Sporting Moments / 15 Of The Most Iconic Sporting Moments Continued / Your Best Sporting Moments In Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by ortopazz(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2012
first for me

1.IBRAKADABRA .....THAT GOAL by Ibrahimovic RANKS AMONGST THE gods of Goals.

2. NAIJA NOT BEING ABLE to pick a single silverware at the last olympic festival. National disgrace, every body chop am.

3. DROGBA'S pitiful penali(ri)ty miss against zambia......oh the look on his face..hahaha, yea i pitied him.

4. My dear Real Madrid, I give it to CRISTIANO RONALDO, THAT CELEBRATION ''THE CALM DOWN CELEBRATION" in the CLASSICO back in may!

5. He finally got a grand slam which can only be attributed to Nadal being absent from the games but cant forget those tears at wimbledon(hahahaha.) i almst cried-laughed, congrats to Scottish man Andy Murray and ur faithful fans. Persistence pays! Big time

6. Um...ok Falconents 11 0 lashing of a team at the female W.c

had to add...

7. Watching Madrid get dissed this season and watching in horror as barka enlarged the hiatus between the both clubs.....

8. Must say, Super Eagles getting back to winning ways esp the 6 1

9. Watching two of my favourites athletes suffer pain and tortue Rafael Nadal and Venus Williams!

10. I hate this one,.. messi shattering mullerz record in a barka jersey at my dear 'arrogant' CR7 expense!

11....love this one REAL MADRID SACKING PEP AND WINNING THE SUPER COPA, AND LA LIGA, All AT BARKAZ EXPENSE, WHO SAID WE DINT HAVE FUN.

amongst others...so lets hear yours.,
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by remsong: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by lafuria1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
best moment: madrid wining the laliga, chelsea wining the CL. usain bolt 200 meters olympic record.

worst: nigeria basketball team beaten by USA with such horrible margin,

2 Likes

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by qplus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just passing by and stopped to say hi

1 Like

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Dhelake: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ma best was Drogba scoring d winning penalty @ d ECL final ..... The worst was federer losing the olympic gold to murray
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
My worst sporting moment was when chelsea beat Barcelona to get to the final where they eventually beat Bayern. Infact, there's the worst thing ever to happen to the footballing world.

My best moment was when man City won the premiership.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by outrage: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Origninal OP said it all..

Ibrahimovic
Murry crying
Chelsea

Worst
Murry wining grand slam
Ronaldo didn't win WBfotboller
Chelsea not qualifying
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by boron10(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Worst: chelsea controversial loss to manchester united. More annoying was the fact that united fans celebrated like they've won the world cup.

Best: chelsea finally lifting the long awaited champions league
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Arcard(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Worst:chelsea v corinthians, best chelsea v bayern.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Iaz93: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
My best sporting moment . .
When DIDIER DROGBA scored the winning penalty for CHELSEA.
BEST - When Ramirez chippped the ball past Valdez...CL semis against Barca
WORST - When RONALDO and KAKA missed their penalty kicks...CL semis against Bayern...
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by homesteady(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best - When Real madrid players and coach started having problems....making dem 2 be losing League matches..
Worst - When Idiotic Chelsea use spirtual powers 2 win Barca in Champions League S/F
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Femmymata2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Worst moments- watching TORRES PLAYING FOR CHELSEA. Its horrible
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
.......lol^
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best Sporting Moment This Year...

Was LeBron James Scoring 45 Points and Grabbing 15 Boards against the Celtics in Game 6....When the Heat were down 3-2 in the series.

One of the Most Dominant Playoff Performances i have seen since Jordan Retired.

....Worst Sporting Moment....Is a Tie...

Was when that Idiiot Valdez Came off his line for no damn reason, and let Ramirez Chip a Lofted Ball over his Head.

Defeating my Mighty Fc Barcelona

That^..

Plus+.....

Tom Brady Losing another Super Bowl to Eli Manning and The New York Giants.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ibrah and Papis Had the Two Best Goals of the Year

Zlatan Over The Head Kick Was Crazzzzy...

Sword Nosed
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by purplebrown: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best moment:
when Orlando Pirates won PLS for the second time in row, benny mcCarthy scoring the freekick to seal the win against Golden Arrows on last match of the league.

Worst: recently when Pirates was Knockedout of the Telkcom Cup by Bloemfontein Celtic, Celtic equalizing on 80th min to make it 2-2 and then making it 3-2 on last 93th min..*i cried*.
When DHL Western province Stormers were knocked out the SuperRugby second semi-finals by Durban Sharks.

Best moments: When Oscar pistorius made history by becoming the first double leg amputee to parcitipate in the Olympics.
When Chad Le clos beat Michael Phelps for the 200m butterfly Gold in the olympics.

Another best sport moment was when Western Province Stormers beat Durban Sharks for the rugby Carrie Cup final

Best goals would be Ibraimovich goal and Benny McCarthy bycicle Kick goal against Maritzburg United.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Emperor5c(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ma best
Wen i heard gourdiola has dumped barca...n i was lyk real madrid will whip u guyz ar.se dis season n claim all d trophies.
Ma worst
Wen real madrid started fu.ckin up...got eliminated 4rm copa dela rey,lost 2 silly teams,trailin barca wif 16points.
N ma “biggest worst“ was watchin ronaldo declinin evrydae while messi kips on achievin super-human feats.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Emperor5c: Ma best
Wen i heard gourdiola has dumped barca...n i was lyk real madrid will whip u guyz ar.se dis season n claim all d trophies.
Ma worst
Wen real madrid started fu.ckin up...got eliminated 4rm copa dela rey,lost 2 silly teams,trailin barca wif 16points.
N ma “biggest worst“ was watchin ronaldo declinin evrydae while messi kips on achievin super-human feats.

Hahahahah

Yeah, Ronaldo is on the Decline.

His Game is Aging as Fast as His Face

i Like Mourinho though.....

Hopefully the Special One leaves that group of cry baby whiners and joins Psg or another club.

Viva Barca.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by dabrake(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
- My best sporting moment was when usain bolt, from the rear, busted in and out of the rest of the 100m finalists at the london olympics. It got sweeter watching him outrun them, focus his eyes on the clock, push his head towards the line, look left to where the clock is situated, express that disappointment with his face for a few second for not breaking the world record before lifting the index finger on his right hand to celebrate his feat as 'the chosen one'.

- My worst was when after watching oxlade-chamberlain produce an outstanding performance(with yennaris, gibbs and rosicky) in the arsenal vs man.utd game early this year, contributed to our equalising goal . . . Only to watch arsene wengambler take him off immediately after that.
Those who watched the arsenal vs ac.milan return fixture would recall that useless van persie's chip that would have levelled the aggregate.
- Arteta missing that last minute penalty against fulham . . . Ah! The miss could kill. Arsene wenger even had to shake his head in bitterness.
Mentioning rvp scoring and rescuing man.foolnited is not a moment of sadness. That one na recurring episodes of anger.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Jibson999(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best 1. watching barcelona losing to my sweet madrid and chelsea simultaneously/ ucl and la liga
2. Man city winning the premier league @ d very last
3. Ronaldo shutting down barcelona fans after he scored # calm down bitch*s #
Worst: madrid losing la liga dis season
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
BEST
FIFA dissin Zambia FA in Chitalu's case,.....
Though I dnt exactly like him bt dat his(CR7) celebration against Barca ws cool,.....
WORST
Watchin Vanpersie show sme useless chippin skil instead of shootin at goal against Milan,.....
Nt being able to disprove TBJ "prophecy" abt Chelsea in UCL,....(BAYERN SCREWED UP)
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by alfredo4u(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best: barca 15 - Madrid 3 in my pes for d 1st time yestaday.
Worst: tito absences yestaday against valld. Messi wuld ve scord 3goals
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best: Marquez beating Pacman.
Worse: Chelsea winning the champions league with such a crooked performance throughout the tournament.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
nigerianhero: best- when the best player in the world surpassed mullers record
worst- when barca lost in the champions league finals

When in this year did Barca lose in the champions league finals?
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by DaGC(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best: Usain Bolt 100, 200 n Relay success @ d Olympics...Ronaldo scoring @ d Nou Camp n Madrid winning La Liga... Van Persie's last minute winner against Man City... Chelsea losing the Club World Cup

Worst: Manchester City winning the Premier league in d most hurtful way possible
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best Sporting Moment- Zambia Winning The Nations Cup After Defeating CIV in The Final
Worst Sporting Moment- Man Utd loosing The EPL title Just Seconds To The End Of The Season, No Thanks To Aguiero Goal Against QPR

1 Like

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
LmL@The Picture of Alex Fergue's Red Nasty Face after the Argentinean Scored... grin
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Ninilowo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best moment: when Usain Bolt beat Tyson Gay n Justin Gantling to win d 100m dash at the olympics.
Also when Jamaican tean won 4x100m relay at 2012 olympics.
Worst moment: when Nigeria was missing at AFCON 2012
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Worst moment: Nigeria not picking any medal from London 2012 Olympics.
Best Moment: Paralympic athletes picking up several medals @ the London 2012 Paralympics.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Worst moment: Nigeria not picking any medal from London 2012 Olympics.
Best Moment: Paralympic athletes picking up several medals @ the London 2012 Paralympics.

....[size=40pt]LoL[/size] grin
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by vandarsar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Men Are u a South African ? All ur best moments happened in RSA.
purplebrown: Best moment:
when Orlando Pirates won PLS for the second time in row, benny mcCarthy scoring the freekick to seal the win against Golden Arrows on last match of the league.

Worst: recently when Pirates was Knockedout of the Telkcom Cup by Bloemfontein Celtic, Celtic equalizing on 80th min to make it 2-2 and then making it 3-2 on last 93th min..*i cried*.
When DHL Western province Stormers were knocked out the SuperRugby second semi-finals by Durban Sharks.

Best moments: When Oscar pistorius made history by becoming the first double leg amputee to parcitipate in the Olympics.
When Chad Le clos beat Michael Phelps for the 200m butterfly Gold in the olympics.

Another best sport moment was when Western Province Stormers beat Durban Sharks for the rugby Carrie Cup final

Best goals would be Ibraimovich goal and Benny McCarthy bycicle Kick goal against Maritzburg United.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Football Pix / Thierry Henry VS Didier Drogba War On Twitter / Pool Late News Papers: Bigwin Soccer, Pool Telegraph: Fortunesoccer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.