Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year (3754 Views)

5 Unforgettable Nigerian Sporting Moments / 15 Of The Most Iconic Sporting Moments Continued / Your Best Sporting Moments In Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by neversaynever(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best:
1. R.madrid losing penalty to b.munich.
2. Portugal losing penalty to spain.
3. Mancity winning EPL (Haba Man. U! Na only una dey do am for?).
4. Spain winning Euro2012.
5. Barca winning copa del rey (@ all @ all na winch).
6. Messi becoming a father.
7. Marquez beating pacquiao.
8. Zambia winning AFCON.
9. Yaya toure winning african best (Drogba! Even with your UCL and FA Cup...ntoooii :p).
10. Messi breaking muller's longstanding record.
11. Mancity, Athletico madrid and corinthians beating chelsea in trophy finals (Ope oh. Barca head finally catch una.)

Worst:
1. Barca losing UCL and laliga.
2. Ronaldo scoring winning goal against my beloved barca. (Of all people...CHAI).
3. Chelsea beating barca with luck (The sweat wey i sweat when i dey watch dat match ehn? E pass christmas goat own).
4. Chelsea winning UCL (arrggh! E pain me o, upon say bayern dey home. Well, na TBJ handwork sha).
5. Guardiola stepping down from FCB.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Worst moment: Nigeria not picking any medal from London 2012 Olympics.
Best Moment: Paralympic athletes picking up several medals @ the London 2012 Paralympics.
seems d physically disabled atheletes perform beta,....shldnt we try it out wit d Super Eagles
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by ortopazz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Emperor5c: Ma best
Wen i heard gourdiola has dumped barca...n i was lyk real madrid will whip u guyz ar.se dis season n claim all d trophies.
Ma worst
Wen real madrid started fu.ckin up...got eliminated 4rm copa dela rey,lost 2 silly teams,trailin barca wif 16points.
N ma “biggest worst“ was watchin ronaldo declinin evrydae while messi kips on achievin super-human feats.

feel lyk crying for my madrid
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Babamide(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best moment
1. Ramirez goal against barcelona
2. Drogba's 89th minute equalizer against Bayern munich

Worst moment
1. Mata's penalty miss at the UCL finals
2. Benitez being appointed as Chelsea manager
3. Roger Federer loss to Djokovic at the ATP finals
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by ortopazz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
alfredo4u: Best: barca 15 - Madrid 3 in my pes for d 1st time yestaday.
Worst: tito absences yestaday against valld. Messi wuld ve scord 3goals

lol, quite glad!
Coz one of my worst, watching Madrid decline so fast
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by A40(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Worst Moments
May 19. Schweinsteiger misses. Drogba scores

Balotelli putting Die Mannschaft to the sword

Best moment
Sebastian Vettel doing the 3peat in dramatic fashion at Interlagos
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by packman: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Worst moment: Nigeria not picking any medal from London 2012 Olympics.
Best Moment: Paralympic athletes picking up several medals @ the London 2012 Paralympics.

[size=20pt]same here bro I FEEL YOUR PAIN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PAY MONEY FOLLOW THEM TRAVEL MENH DAT BECOMES REALLY WORST [/size]
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Iaz93: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Emperor5c: Ma best
Wen i heard gourdiola has dumped barca...n i was lyk real madrid will whip u guyz ar.se dis season n claim all d trophies.
Ma worst
Wen real madrid started fu.ckin up...got eliminated 4rm copa dela rey,lost 2 silly teams,trailin barca wif 16points.
N ma “biggest worst“ was watchin ronaldo declinin evrydae while messi kips on achievin super-human feats.
Lol! Concrete CR7 fan
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Iaz93: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jibson999: Best 1. watching barcelona losing to my sweet madrid and chelsea simultaneously/ ucl and la liga
2. Man city winning the premier league @ d very last
3. Ronaldo shutting down barcelona fans after he scored # calm down bitch*s #
Worst: madrid losing la liga dis season
another CR7/madrid fan

nice one
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Iaz93: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
never_say_never: Best:
8. Zambia winning AFCON.
9. Yaya toure winning african best (Drogba! Even with your UCL and FA Cup...ntoooii :p).
11. Mancity, Athletico madrid and corinthians beating chelsea in trophy finals (Ope oh. Barca head finally catch una.)

Worst:
2. Ronaldo scoring winning goal against my beloved barca. (Of all people...CHAI).
3. Chelsea beating barca with luck (The sweat wey i sweat when i dey watch dat match ehn? E pass christmas goat own).
4. Chelsea winning UCL (arrggh! E pain me o, upon say bayern dey home. Well, na TBJ handwork sha).
5. Guardiola stepping down from FCB.
Lmao! I love all ur worst moments...
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Iaz93: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oh Lawd!! Revive Madrid!!! *sad*
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by ortopazz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
purplebrown: Best moment:
when Orlando Pirates won PLS for the second time in row, benny mcCarthy scoring the freekick to seal the win against Golden Arrows on last match of the league.

Worst: recently when Pirates was Knockedout of the Telkcom Cup by Bloemfontein Celtic, Celtic equalizing on 80th min to make it 2-2 and then making it 3-2 on last 93th min..*i cried*.
When DHL Western province Stormers were knocked out the SuperRugby second semi-finals by Durban Sharks.

Best moments: When Oscar pistorius made history by becoming the first double leg amputee to parcitipate in the Olympics.
When Chad Le clos beat Michael Phelps for the 200m butterfly Gold in the olympics.

Another best sport moment was when Western Province Stormers beat Durban Sharks for the rugby Carrie Cup final

Best goals would be Ibraimovich goal and Benny McCarthy bycicle Kick goal against Maritzburg United.

see PSL O!

okay lemme rep Naija prem. League.

Ocean boys palava,,,

Rangers of enugu palava,.(demanding that they be given the NPL TITLE of last season).

Akwa united palava (protest of non paid fees)

Winners of the league not paid their title benefits, .....
Em.um..which other one..lemme check..i'l keep u posted.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by neversaynever(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Another good moment

Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
@post...I agree with all but 6, 8 and 9b...don't really care about those

Am I the only one who is gutted that Man United will play Real Madrid at the Champions' league?
I am a United fan, but love Real Madrid too....for obvious reasons

And now, only 1 will go through
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
A-40:
Worst Moments
May 19. Schweinsteiger misses. Drogba scores

Balotelli putting Die Mannschaft to the sword

Best moment
Sebastian Vettel doing the 3peat in dramatic fashion at Interlagos

...lol ... grin
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
My Man A-40 and these Damn Race Cars.
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by queensmith: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by A40(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: My Man A-40 and these Damn Race Cars.
F1 is just a swagged out sport really. Guys like Schumacher,Senna,Prost,Hamilton and now Vettel keep me following the sport. Not minding the technicalities and sheer work that goes into getting those cars on the road and of course the champagne showers
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by jamp: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
homesteady: Best - When Real madrid players and coach started having problems....making dem 2 be losing League matches..
Worst - When Idiotic Chelsea use spirtual powers 2 win Barca in Champions League S/F

U ve serious problems
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
LmL@Spiritual Powers. grin
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Best
When Drobga scored the champions league winner.

*When Aguero scored that last minute goal to rob the title off man u.

*When Arsenal beat barca 2-1 at the emirates.

Worst
*When gyan missed that world cup penalty against Uruguay

*fabregas leaving Arsenal for barca

*wenger still the manager of arsenal
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by forkadict(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
My worst sporting moment for the year 2012 was during a forking finals wit one of my chics and my deak went on strike midway into the match. To worsen issues, my paddy was hidin and watched the whole show. But no b my fault o. I no well dat day but I just wan use agidi ni and men I paid for it dearly.

My best moment in sports in year 2012 was during the real finals wit the same chic above and how she cummed powerfuly while the same paddy of mine was in hiding. Dat was how I claimed my title as the World Forking Champion. What a year!
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by omicron(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
never_say_never: Best:
8. Zambia winning AFCON.

Worst:

2. Chelsea losing out on the World Cup and Supercopa
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by liveogd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Athletic- allison felix 3 olympic gold, sanya richards finally winnin olympic gold nd okabgare winin 2 diamond league meetins
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by ortopazz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Another bad moment would be When Blessing okagbare that particular shawty that I banked all my olympik hopes on, was dumped at the Olympics, still dont believe it was the same women she had defeated earlier,,,,. Mehn Okagbare take heart o!

4rm ur loyal fan... (she get bubs wch i enjoy seeing)
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by drealnamdy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: My worst sporting moment was when chelsea beat Barcelona to get to the final where they eventually beat Bayern. Infact, there's the worst thing ever to happen to the footballing world.

My best moment was when man City won the premiership.

Lmaooo...@chelsea beating barcelona and bayern...dat was d best thing to happen to football..God's intervention
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by justincase: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
my best was:, chelsea winning to UCL for d first time, mancity winning the EPL, andy murrays victory, and borussia dortmund teachin madrid how to play the game.. For my worst, that would be, watchin manchester united cheat in major games against big teams, 'refs', and also the failure of our olympic team..
Re: Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year by neversaynever(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
omicron:
2. Chelsea losing out on the World Cup and Supercopa

That actually server them right. Luck doesn't last long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Football Pix / Thierry Henry VS Didier Drogba War On Twitter / 97.5% Free Winning Super Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.