Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa (10685 Views)

Suspected Okada Thief Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photo) / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa by RantAlin(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2012
pastor mmadu: Truly, tђє way we go about it whenever a suspected or even a confirmed robber or even armed robber ıs killed now makes me to believe that indirectly, people are calling for the legalization this crime. I wonder wђy people now consider tђє fate of robbers more than that of their victims. Last friday, an armed was killed aηϑ burnt in ♏v̶̲̥̅ area, aηϑ some1 was lamenting that its not fair, that tђє robber was born of a woman aηϑ shouldn't deserve such treatment. I looked at tђiƨ̣̇̇ idiot with scorn, cos tђє robber in question ıs tђє only unfortunate member of a 6-man gang tђα̲̅t robbed a woman of millions of naira, shot tђє shot to death, killed a policeman tђα̲̅t rushed to scene aηϑ also a woman tђα̲̅t I could not ascertain now whether she ıs dead or not. Tђє rest escaped aηϑ luck ran out of tђiƨ̣̇̇ guy, he was burnt immediately, maybe yσυ guys should suggest to me tђє best treatment that would have been given to tђiƨ̣̇̇ guy ƨ̣̇̇ø as not be guilty of jungle justice...its high time we started concluding plans to march to the National Assembly ƨ̣̇̇ø that armed robbery should be legalized ƨ̣̇̇ø as to save more robbers tђє chances if facing a jungle justice.
You're an idi@t, if in your thought faculty the only manner of justice is to BURN a fellow HUMAN BEING!
The worst anyone should do is beat the guy then hand him over to the police.
Could you pls tell me what you've achieved by killing 1 of 6 robbers that you just stated had committed unmentionable atrocities to your community? The one link to the robbers that God provided you with, if you only think.
That robber who ran out of luck as you said, could have led to the arrest of the remaining five, and then you would have truly won!
I pity Nigeria and its dumb citizens!
Re: Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa by size38: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Aluu style. It happens everywhere in nigeria every day.
Re: Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa by miiraaj: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Stupid and foolish poor ppl. The real thieves,criminal and armed robbers posing as govt officials that are supposed to be lynched are walking freely while they punish their fellow poor. Barbarians
Re: Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2012
BARBARIC PEOPLE.
Re: Suspected Okada Thief Set Ablaze In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Billyonaire: This is a shame to the justice system. Nigerians have lost faith in the Justice system so street justice prevails with error of highest order. I suggest the UK Government come and set up annex courts in Nigeria (sarcasm).

In my case not sarcasm.

I seriously think the Brits need to return on some limited basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill Two MASSOB Members In Onitsha / Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial / 23 Residents Abducted In Abuja Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.