Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (24418 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by ABsI1: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039:
He is sick, so GEJ should be sent out or what was he insunating. Besides Jesus came for the sinners which include looters not the saints like him(Bankole).

His statement would only have made sense if robbers, kidnappers etc are not allowed into the camp ground.

It's only logical that in a gathering like that, the president must be recognised, afterall he is the PRESIDENT of Nigeria not a district pastor.

Give honor to whom honor is due.
correct yarn. I agree wit u 100%. Jonathan,OBJ,Bode George,Bokoh Harams are all the same and should be allowed in the church to mix with their likes ALA Oyedepo,Adeboye, Oyakhilome etc. Afterall birds of similar feathers flock together
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by digospel2: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Multitudes are welcome in the church because that is the only place they will be taught the word of God that leads to repentance but if they refuse to repent and died in their sin, their blood will be on their head and the Pastor will be FREE of their blood. Remember Jesus knew that Judas was a thief but never stop him from following him nor collect the offering bag kept by Judas. Please, the church is open to thieves, harlots, robbers, fraudsters, drumkards smokers, occultic people, adulterers, witches, ritualist, kidnappers etc so that Jesus can save them. GEJ, YOU ARE WELCOM

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Redstone(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Geeeezz......... Is it because he ( the resigned pastor) is not the president, if he was, would he be saying this?
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by ABsI1: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
mosun_ade: Is Jonathan the first President to be there, or is he the first politician to be there.
no! You were the first and surely the last
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Enigma: James 2

cool

[b]LETS LEARN FROM THE BOOK OF JAMES 2:1-10
My brothers, YOU are not holding the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, our glory, with acts of favoritism, are YOU? 2 For, if a man with gold rings on his fingers and in splendid clothing enters into a gathering of YOU, but a poor [man] in filthy clothing also enters, 3 yet YOU look with favor upon the one wearing the splendid clothing and say: “You take this seat here in a fine place,” and YOU say to the poor one: “You keep standing,” or: “Take that seat there under my footstool,” 4 YOU have class distinctions among yourselves and YOU have become judges rendering wicked decisions, is that not so?
5 Listen, my beloved brothers. God chose the ones who are poor respecting the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he promised to those who love him, did he not? 6 YOU, though, have dishonored the poor [man]. The rich oppress YOU, and they drag YOU before law courts, do they not? 7 They blaspheme the fine name by which YOU were called, do they not? 8 If, now, YOU practice carrying out the kingly law according to the scripture: “You must love your neighbor as yourself,” YOU are doing quite well. 9 But if YOU continue showing favoritism, YOU are working a sin, for YOU are reproved by the law as transgressors.
10 For whoever observes all the Law but makes a false step in one point, he has become an offender against them all
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by yosmen: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
blessed4ever: You do not to get personal on this matter...this is a simple message of salvation and restoration. It's either you accept it or you leave it...but in the last day, we will know who has the truth. Jesus loves you!!! Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
A seducer is not a Christian, A Christian is not a Seducer. God bless you as you obey.

brother,it is good you have a genuine zeal for God.Pls study your bible well to show yourself approved by rightly dividing the word of truth.
zeal without knowledge is destruction and frustration.
I was once in your shoes.A word of advice from an apostle.
God bless you.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by farem: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
How come you forgot to include the chief thief, ibori.[/quote]
so you think everyone adeboye ever take picture must of necessity be his accomplice. Do you know what it means to a celebrity? Adeboye is a celebrity whether you like it or not. If Tomorrow you see pictures of northern muslim governors hand-shaking adeboye, you open your unguarded mouth and shout he has been converted to islam, abi?
Adeboye has gotten to a level even when he goes to islamic republic of Iran, public officials-despite their religious difference must share photograph with him. When has it become your joy for adeboye to fight and avoid government officials, when he is their domain?
Try and read celebrity 101 to know the basic of what it entails.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by digospel2: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
JESUS DID NOT STOP JUDAS ISCARIOT FROM FOLLOWING HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A THIEF NEITHER DID HE COLLECT THE OFFERING BAG FROM HIM. MULTITUDES ARE WELCOME IN THE CHURCH FOR CONTINUOUS TEACHING ON REPENTANCE FROM DEAD WORKS.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by waleadex(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
chief batiatus: @ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by farem: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
The GO should have scolded him, tell him to sit up and to remember that judgement awaits all even him GEJ.[/quote]
Oh! I NOW SEE YOUR FRUSTRATION. Adeboye supposed to have carried cane and flog hell of jonathan's yansh! Abi?
Wait till another 2012!
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OsunOriginal: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
4unme:

[b]LETS LEARN FROM THE BOOK OF JAMES 2:1-10
My brothers, YOU are not holding the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, our glory, with acts of favoritism, are YOU? 2 For, if a man with gold rings on his fingers and in splendid clothing enters into a gathering of YOU, but a poor [man] in filthy clothing also enters, 3 yet YOU look with favor upon the one wearing the splendid clothing and say: “You take this seat here in a fine place,” and YOU say to the poor one: “You keep standing,” or: “Take that seat there under my footstool,” 4 YOU have class distinctions among yourselves and YOU have become judges rendering wicked decisions, is that not so?
5 Listen, my beloved brothers. God chose the ones who are poor respecting the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he promised to those who love him, did he not? 6 YOU, though, have dishonored the poor [man]. The rich oppress YOU, and they drag YOU before law courts, do they not? 7 They blaspheme the fine name by which YOU were called, do they not? 8 If, now, YOU practice carrying out the kingly law according to the scripture: “You must love your neighbor as yourself,” YOU are doing quite well. 9 But if YOU continue showing favoritism, YOU are working a sin, for YOU are reproved by the law as transgressors.
10 For whoever observes all the Law but makes a false step in one point, he has become an offender against them all
[/b]

When will these people see that this forum is for people who have got brain and ready to use it? Keep your bible verses for the lazy dundees in your churches - the world here has moved and people are using their brain to address issues
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Upspace: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
free2ryhme:

point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners

And GEJ can not fall into the unrepentant category until he dies w/out repenting.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin
saxywale:
How come you forgot to include the chief thief, ibori.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Ndoz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
alaoeri: Its obvious now but when the he-goat i mean the pastor was chopping in RCCG he never talk since he don fall out of favour he come dey rant hypocrite.
otu ochaa grin
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Localamos(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade: Is Jonathan the first President to be there, or is he the first politician to be there.

... Making it all the more political than spiritual congress! grin
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by dominique(f): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Of course he's the president. He has every right to be given due recognition and vvip treatment in the redemption camp. But mounting on a sacred alter and lie to millions of Nigerians who you've inflicted hardship on just doesn't seem right.
The people saying the ex-pastor is embittered and possibly jealous may not be far off point. He himself admitted he never stood on the pulpit throughout his tenure as a pastor there. So to some extent, he's angry and bitter. but we just can't ignore some of thew points he raised.
1. Why should a (obviously corrupt) president mount the pulpit and 'preach' to the crowd? Is there anything still sacred in church?
2. Why doesn't daddy GO speak against corruption and call these politicians to order?
3. Why didn't GO remind the president of all the promises he made on the very campground last year which he didn't fulfil?

This could be a huge setback for the church in future if its leader keeps endorsing corrupt leaders and lawmakers.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by chegson: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2012
" But i say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned" Mathew 12: Verses 36-37.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by vislabraye(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Some people have started castigating the pastor before seeing his point of view.
Adeboye is in such as situation where he needs to apply caution. Yes we are suppose to honour our leaders, but do so with care.

For instance, what is he seen doing with Ibori who is a well known scoundrel? The amount of politicians who troop in and out freely to see him is worrisome. After hearing the scandals committed by these politicians, they seek refuge in the church. So it now looks as if Pst. Adeboye is endorsing their action. Pastors need to be careful so that they are not used.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Degis(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Just another rabble rouser, Bye Bye o!. if your Presence was not noticed, your Absence will not be missed!.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by donpata(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners

and what do u mean by repentant sinners? Point of correctn, he came 4 sinners and he never gives up on dem... By d way, ar u a better Christian dan GEJ?
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: in ur childish mind u think u v traded words with me & u foolishly typed 'truth hurts'. What truth have u typed? U just showed ur myopic way of reasoning.
Frustrated nigga.
traded words with you? Hahahaha. . .this kid thinks of himself as an intellectual worthy of any serious debate with me. Boy, you wont last a minute both on virtual space and in a real life debate with me. There's a big difference between making emotionally charged argument without recourse to logic, geared towards defending an indefensible position of argument and making logical arguments that are devoid of bias and silly allegiance.
I am not here to have the last word will an inferior zealot like you throwing childish temper tantrums cause I made minced meat of your gibberish post, I am here to school your ignorant mind, you RTARD!!
My intention is to let religious DOLTS like you know that not everyone is carried away by the spiritual mumbo-jumbo going on in the church today.
I hope your thick skull is able to process that, you Móròn straying in the delusions that I give a 4ck about trading words with an inferior like yourself. Sorry, I don't do Dumbos. . Go and meet your fellow xtian ediot, blessing plaguing every thread with her childish xtian posts of no sense. She seem to have recently caught the born-again bug, the two of you will make an incredibly stooopid pair as you both reason like frogs.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Lovine: blessed4ever

Are you into worldliness? Don’t you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? So you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your mouth, eyes, hands and legs or fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Genesis 35:2-4), bangles, and frying or perming your hair. Are you one of those that put on indecent dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) or perhaps you wear trousers as a woman? (Read Deuteronomy 22:5), that is an abomination (Revelation 21:8, 27). Therefore, make up your mind, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

You quoted Deut. 22:5, what about verses 9 to the end? Are they not biblical? To you trousers, paintings etc which one are more serious sins? You people are hypocrites because you pick the verses and chapters of the bible that suits you. All other things in the same chap.22 why did you not mention them or observe them? Jesus came to die for sinners, and even you daily you commits them. You hate, lie, look down on someone who is not your church member, etc. Salvation is personal and has nothing to do with any church that were found by men, so stop deceiving your self. whether you wear trouser, paint, ear ring, etc has nothing to do with spiritual matters. They are just self righteousness that don't commend anyone to Jesus Christ. Salvation is a gift, if you don't have it no matter what you does you will go no where. Your Pastor condemns brewery but drink soft drinks, he condemns working in the hotels but lodges there when he travels, etc. Hypocrites. JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUTH, FOLLOW HIM NOT CHURCH DOCTRINES.

so this is the nonsense Pastor Mouka tells mentally tamed zealots like you, ekwa? No wonder the majority of his congregation is peopled by illiterates and unexposed people with misplaced zeal and little or no knowledge of the things they talk about. Go and read up on your pastor, he is a run-away ambitious religious hacker that left another church with half the congregation. He has no real knowledge of the bible except to copy and paste trite preaching styles and ideology from Kumuyi. I wish people like you and blessed4 will see beyond your noses that there is more to this religious BS than meet the eyes. The world has gone past the stage where one half-baked wanna-be pretender stand on a pulpit and give stupifying misinterpretations of logic and common sense and everyone will just swallow his BS hook, lone and centre. Being aggressive with your new found born again status does not neccessarily mean you understand the tenets of what you are preaching about. Stop flooding the thread with your nonsense childisj posts, we are not the dumb congregations of lord chosen, deeper life or CAC.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by tushbobo(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2012
I respect Pastor Adeboye but I think he should be Strict and careful regarding Politicians and jobbers.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Desric(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2012
As long as it is religious tin, some pple ll even cut their heads down just to defend their leaders. I remember Jesus wiping traders inside a temple in Jerusalem, nd warning them never to convert a place of worship into a business arena. Without any atom of prejudice, who amongst men here supporting nd defending these same old folks who ve stopped at nothing to make sure Nigerians ll never go away from slavery, can proudly tell me the difference between what is happening now in our places of worship nd the one that Jesus Himself condemned? Let not ur tongue speak evil nor deceitful words, let ur yes be yes nd ur no be no. God is watching both the perpetrators nd their supporters, let him who has ears, let him hear. Be wise.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2012
rhymz:
gibberish. Dats wat ur dullness made u 2 type. & dis was caused by ur failure 2 undstnd well my 1st post. U r just a mad dog running out d trash in ur brain. U can shut d fvck up or beta drop into d lagos lagoon
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by ProGSM(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2012
That guy is a stupid man. He is so stupid that he should go to stupid republic.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by mikelangs(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2012
My brothers why is it that some people just automatically design and arrange God's wrath for themselves without stress!!!! If swhat Daddy G.O. did was wrong why not allow God to take care of him. After the RCCG is God's Church and the Sick pastor knows that if truelly he has been with them for the past Ten years. This means that he had planning coup against the G.O and he all along had a devilish and bad heart towards the church. may God have mercy on him. When the pastor goes out to open his church let his Governor come and see whether he will not only allow him speak on the alter, he will equally give the Governor is personal seat. Rubbish.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by lanrefront1(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Because you give respect and honour to your G.O or Men of God does not mean you can't criticise them in some aspects. The two need not be mutually exclusive.

The statements of the said Pastor (let's forget whether he is embittered or not) raises salient points which has been apparent for a long time now.

Prominent Men of God whom God has chosen to raise above their peers are failing woefully in one of their primary duties: which is to speak against evil in the land; to speak up against injustice and tyranny; to tell the leaders that unless they change and live by justice and truth and stop visiting untold miseries upon the masses whose interest they have sworn to uphold, they cannot escape God's judgement. They are suppose to tell the politicians stop embezzling the people's money, that naked they come to the world, naked they will go.

If the Headship of Redeemed Church has been saying these things, of a truth I tell you, Jonathan would not have come to the Redeem Camp. In fact all the politicians, governor's and their wives will stop visiting the Camp because they hate hearing this things. They hate hearing the truth. Do you think Ibori would have woke up on his bed and decides he wants to spend that Sunday morning with Tunde Bakare at his Latter Rain Church. Of a truth I tell you, he will not. Even if his aide suggests it to him, he will lash that aid with his tongue and accuse the head of now working with his enemies. Why do all these very wicked evil leaders feel so comfortable and happy fraternizing at the Redeem Camp?

What do we now see? We see the prominent Men of God, CAN leadership, all socialising, fraternizing, winning and dinning with these obscenely corrupt politicians.

For people who will no doubt rush to the thread in defence of their esteemed Daddies, plleae go and read throughout the Old Testament: there are many prophets in Israel, but God was always sending the prominent ones whom in His wisdom He has raised above their peers so that their voice can be heard, to the Kings and leaders, to warn them to desist from their wickedness.

God hates wickedness and injustice of leaders upon the people they are supposed to protect with a passion. Why can't prominent men of God like Adeboye, Oyedepon Orisajafor, Mike Okonkwo, open their mouths and say these things. Is it so difficult for them to open their mouths or is something holding it?

Rememeber the Anglican Reverend who was called to give the message at a church in Abuja in which the President and so many other top government officials were present. He opened his mouth and told them the truth. When he was praying, did Jonathan or any of his officials say amen to his prayers? They did not. Do you think that man will ever be given any further invitation to any event again, or ever be able to get an audience with the President or even any Minister? No he will not.

It is absolutely true, that christians in Naija now worship Men of God and not God. That is why matured Christians cannot even discern when their Daddies are doing something that is clearly wrong.

Indeed, Men of God have now become God of Men, because Nigerians have made them so.

3 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by freelinks: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2012
It is a pity many of you are blinded. Have u forgotten Jesus never allowed greedy merchants in his fathers house? They can be compared to greedy and corrupt politicians and theives. And they were just in the temple courtyards. Jesus flog them like die. Your daddy, GO, or whatever is just a human like you sha. So sometimes he reasoning will be faulty cos he has a disease which we all carry. IMPERFECTION. IF MY POST HURTS ANY ZONE BEE. LET THEM RANT AND RAVE.
HAVE U NEVER READ THAT YOU DON'T GIVE WHAT IS HOLY TO PIGS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Just Tired Of Going To Church! Is This Normal? / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Is There In The Bible That Man Should Marry One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.