Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles (13334 Views)

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by demitola(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2012
ok, wot abt d expressn of his wife gettin pregnant and goin 2 labour in January? I thought he ws askin 2be excused himsef.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2012
whoelse?:

where is ur sense dis man... must everybody be like Messi Or Ronaldo? If you must know, those players play in a well structured system unlike Nigeria league where corruption is the order of the day.Simply because this guy is trying to tell the truth, we wan crucify am...
Nff stinksssss. Ozase gives everythinh whenever he plays for this God forsaken Nation and now he's being called all sorts of names... My broda carry on,leave dem jare

Osaze is very right..with the calibre of players stevo is talking to the Nations Cup..I am 100% guaranteed and Assured that we wont get to the Semi Finals...I am affirmatively certain of this..even I can put all my investment and monies as a bet on this to justify this......
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Sulhupeace: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Chief complainer.....
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2012
bamosagie: Suffering & smilling, that's what left Nigeria on her knees. Osaze have the right to be heard & should be heard.
Keshi was a captain called the boss because he was charismatic & respected. That's all Osaze is asking for.

U got it all wrong..If you can remember back them, Keshi started the mafia in the Nigeria team and he handed it overto Eguavoen that
commenced the moral decadence in the Nigeria Super Eagles and they never got back to their feet. He did same with Togo and disgraced the Togolese National Team..He is repeating same again with Nigeria..Well It like a DEJAVU...i really just want to forget 2013 Nations Cup...
because surely mediocrity never produces good result....I rilly appreciate Osaze for voicing out...

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Siasia will just be laughing right now...

ARE YOU A PROPHETIC OR BABALAWO...MENHHHHH..SIASIA IS REALLY CELEBRATING NOW BECAUSE HE SURELY DUG A BIG PIT FOR KESHI
TO FALL IN...AND THE KESHI TOO IS STROLLING INSIDE LIKE A STUPID FELLA
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Venchy: Can he talk to his club side manager like that in Premiership, hell NO, he'll have no place in WEST BROMWICH .

Boy talk like an expose player and not an IGNORANT with no diplomatic sense after all this years of exposure.

Afterall you are not MESSI or RONALDO, average player like you, that's why MY dear WENGER never buys people like you.

If Nigeria is well organised , some like Osaze will have no chance at all.

it is pathetic that you are caught in the web....you really don't know the danger that will befall the super eagles at the nations cup.
Please I hope Steven Keshi was told that he will refund the salaries and other benefits if he doesn't get to the Quarter Finals of Nations Cup. Because Me think he will not even get to second round accept via permutation as it usually done
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Cleanman: hahaha...does he need to speak british english b4 you understand his drift?....the dude is making huge money and you my friend is rotting away in naija with your fake "i sabi speak oyinbo pass" certificate...

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by carsellerz: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Delible: Dont worry Osaze. Time of failure is January. By February 2013, Super eagles will definately have a new coach.

LIKE THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY DO..."DELIBLE HAVE IT" (GBAMMMMMMMMMM)
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by ebbsietc: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Osaze is the best nigerian player in europe.....so keshi nd ko should go to jell and burn to blazes for all I care.ODEMWINGIE!!!!!!!!! Dats wot jon champion calls him.am proud of him
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
carsellerz: ARE YOU A PROPHETIC OR BABALAWO...MENHHHHH..SIASIA IS REALLY CELEBRATING NOW BECAUSE HE SURELY DUG A BIG PIT FOR KESHI TO FALL IN...AND THE KESHI TOO IS STROLLING INSIDE LIKE A STUPID FELLA

Lol haha grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Tunnelight(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Osaze is ranting. All he is saying is crazy. The coach does not need you. What else does he want to be told. England left for Euro 2012 without Ferdinand even after Terry could no longer make it yet, all earth was not let loose.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by mikey2fin: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
noskeybaba: ^^Dude u need to work on your English language.
What is wrong with you people??. Is English your mother tongue language? Stop making fun of people who can't write or speak
English Language, I believe English is not what your parents brought up with, So get a life bro
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by lastpage: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tunnelight: Osaze is ranting. All he is saying is crazy. The coach does not need you. What else does he want to be told. England left for Euro 2012 without Ferdinand even after Terry could no longer make it yet, all earth was not let loose.

.....And what happened to the English Team at Euro 2012?

They failed WOEFULLY, Right?
grin grin grin grin

It is not only SHEER ARROGANCE, but PROFOUNDLY STEWPID, to cut-off your Nose, just to SPITE your Face!

Think about it for a minute.

It is the END RESULT that matters in Football, not much about how you got the result.

A good Coach can inspire his wards through unparalleled HUMILITY....even being the Boss!

Its not enough to have been an "ex-footballer" to be a good coach, you need loads of "people-management skills'.

Take a cue from Pepe Guardiola formerly of Barcelona (and see how he relates with the World's best footballers, in the world's best club!)

We are so used to being docile, corrupt and accepting of bullshyte that anyone that is "different", is labeled and ostracized!

"If you make Peaceful change impossible, then you are making violent change inevitable".
Osaze was left with no other choice......and keeping quiet was not even a choice!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by bikokwe(m): 2:56am On Dec 26, 2012
To know a passionate player is easy, Osage has and will always be one. NFF is such a disgrace and this shows how cancerous corruption can be. The little aspect of sports that tries to put smiles on the average Nigerians face is gradually becoming paralytic thanks to the clueless leadership mcheeew
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Venchy: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2012
noskeybaba: ^^Dude u need to work on your english language.

Thanks a lot for your correction, Mr Knows it all.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2012
noskeybaba: ^^Dude u need to work on your english language.

Venchy: Thanks a lot for your correction, Mr Knows it all.

Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2012
lastpage: We are so used to being docile, corrupt and accepting of bullshyte that anyone that is "different", is labeled and ostracized!

Now that is soo correct, nearly everything is soo wrong that the right things now look really strange and thus regarded bad. Someone stands up for what he believes and some folk think he just likes to rant.
Do some people still think the NFF really cares about the fans when there's loot to share?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Venchy: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2012
whoelse?:

where is ur sense dis man... must everybody be like Messi Or Ronaldo? If you must know, those players play in a well structured system unlike Nigeria league where corruption is the order of the day.Simply because this guy is trying to tell the truth, we wan crucify am...
Nff stinksssss. Ozase gives everythinh whenever he plays for this God forsaken Nation and now he's being called all sorts of names... My broda carry on,leave dem jare

Osaze brother, do you come to forum to insult or chip in your views, I'm not surprise you sounds like Him because your level of reasoning is very low, you have no Manners of approach,Osaze has always been a controversial guy with most of the coaches for your info.

It's only a forum and not YABIES shrine.

My point is that, no matter what the situation, a sensible player will know that Twitting is not the right thing to when you have issues with your Country Manager, it will never happen in any advance world, that's why I compare him with the likes of Big players in which they'll never twit against their managers.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2012
bikokwe: To know a passionate player is easy, Osage has and will always be one. NFF is such a disgrace and this shows how cancerous corruption can be. The little aspect of sports that tries to put smiles on the average Nigerians face is gradually becoming paralytic thanks to the clueless leadership mcheeew

Attached pic Osaze posted of his newly ordered boots at WBA in October, note the Nigeria colours.
And he wrote "New nike boots arrived and I am still like a kid excited about them!"

Confirms the emboldened.

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Johnnyemy: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
carsellerz:

Osaze is very right..with the calibre of players stevo is talking to the Nations Cup..I am 100% guaranteed and Assured that we wont get to the Semi Finals...I am affirmatively certain of this..even I can put all my investment and monies as a bet on this to justify this......

you see the reason why you dont have to bet over issues. Super eagles will win the AFCON cup!!!! Oya come and bet again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed / Join Fresh TV Whatsapp [mingle Group] And Meet Connect With New Friends / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.