Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP (12735 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by PastorOla1: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Like Jonathan, like Anenih. Stealing for 2015 elections start now!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Mogidi: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2012
This is a great move by Mr President. Love him or hate him you can't ingore the experiences of this great Nigerian,

He attended the police college in Ikeja, and was selected for further training in the Bramshill Police College, Basingstoke, England in 1966 and the International Police Academy, Washington DC in 1970. He served as a police orderly to the first Governor General of Nigeria, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Always ready to answer the call when Nigeria needs him.
This former police commissioner assisted in the election of Chief M. K. O. Abiola and also masterminded the declaration of President Obasanjo. GEJ needs Anenih to check mate those wanting the disintegration of Nigeria. Great move!!

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by COOLDUN: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2012
taharqa: He is in his 70s, just like Buhari (d guy u hv bn urging us to vote as President- rememba him?). Just wantd to say dat fast..*exits thread*.....

Guy i am not a supporter of Muhammadu Buhari, but this man is more than 25yrs older than Muhammadu Buhari. You people should stop supporting evil. If these kind of men are still in the service, then tell me when the young graduates would be employed. I am very sorry for being in the same country with the people that reason like you guys, that support this wickedness to our country. In which achievement is this man still considered for such a vital appointment? Sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by dayokanu(m): 3:54am On Dec 24, 2012
What good do you expect from Retardeen Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by egbetokuns(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2012
This jona nawah oooo you are only president in this world that look and don't stud history. All ur appointment are in favour of ur agenda nt in favour of love for ur country. you look at sanusi and sack all the bankers in ur country nt even banker those banker that are still com up in life. you add hardship to people voted for you. Well GOD Dey ooooo
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2012
Buri just turned 70!! Don't say he is in his 70s like he is 75 or something. Anenih is 80 years old for crying out loud!!
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by stantob(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2012
G.E.J , you self, which type of zombie are you Mr President? So someone will push you and still tell where to fall? I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by jamace(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2012
all-out:
This guy looks dead even in his pic, what is he chairing and boarding? Na wah for Goodluck sef!

4th 2 comment! grin

I tell you.

I don't see any life in him, how can he give life and reinvigorate any parastatal?

Surely, some people don't want Nigeria to progress for appointing such a plasmolysed vegetable, with unbeatable records of corruption to head such an important economic base.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Hardfact: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2012
lukaino: A breath of fresh air.... Transformation agenda! It is a pity i'm born into this country. Youths where's our future?

Yet the worst aspect of it is that when critical issues like this are brought up in a globalforum like this you see the same youth speaking like every topic is meant to be a joke of some sort.

Like IBB rightly said the Nigerian youth appears to be anything but ready to assume leadership/responsibility.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by redsun(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2012
This is a chance for common nigerians to exercise their democrazy rights by protesting against the appointment of this traitor.The pro-democracy,labour unions or the student union can organize mass rallies and put thier disgusts across to the rogue government peacefully and insistently
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2012
The man looks half-death sef!
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Hardfact: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Mogidi: This is a great move by Mr President. Love him or hate him you can't ingore the experiences of this great Nigerian,

Always ready to answer the call when Nigeria needs him.
This former police commissioner assisted in the election of Chief M. K. O. Abiola and also masterminded the declaration of President Obasanjo. GEJ needs Anenih to check mate those wanting the disintegration of Nigeria. Great move!!

Could you throw more light
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by skyfall: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2012
What do you expect? Birds of the same feather flock together. Only thieves appoint their fellow thieves into positions. If you like, vote for the m0ron again in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by fredyluv10(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
i comment my reserve...
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by lanrefront1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
So so many things to say and so many idiotic posts of the laptop crew like Pont B taraqua, Billionyre, sincereNigerian to answer, but in the end there is no point because they will simply continue repeating the same thing no matter of evidence of facts you combat them with. This/these guys are paid mercenaries.

All I will just say is this, Nigerians, if you real change; real revolutionary change and not cosmetic ones, vote BUHARI.

If you wish to continue suffering, continue voting for Jonathan or Tinubu or his anointed godson Fashola and their likes.......
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by seun001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji: GEJ is desperate to stay in power after 2015. He feels he needs to please Annenih with juicy posts to have his support for the 2015 election. Expect to receive more "insults" to achieve this ambition in 2015.

I agree to an extent.but I really think he needed to siphon money to fund the next election....so mr fix-it was moved there to do the needful.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by qualified(f): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
PointB: I can't recall when CNPP was elected to speak for Nigerians. Clearly, they don't speak for me!

clearly they dont speak for u, cos u dont deserve any sane person speaking for a dummy like u. U dont see anything wrong in appointing an 80 year old man as if d younger generation have no reasoning or direction at all.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
PointB:

Anenih, Buhari, Tinubu, Obj, IBB are a few example of the shenanigans the Nigeria system tolerate. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Hence, if we must condemn the Anenihs of this world, coup plotters like Buhari, and IBB should have been shot long ago not accorded seats and undue privileges at Council of State. Mega thieves like Obj should be cooling in jail, not junketing around the world in the name of 'envoy.' Tinubu, whose fraud is of both local and international proportion should be answering 'yes sir presido' to some scared-face inmate in Kirikiri maximum security, not allowed to steal Lagos State fund and install his stooge all over the place to cover the tracks of his criminal activity.

Picking on Anenih, when these other malevolent characters dot the corridors of power and wealth unhindered is simply hypocritical. We must collectively condemn them all when the opportunity presents itself. But since this is not the case, let each continue with the selective amnesia. Afterall, this is Nigeria.
"Selective amnesia you say" broda man Nigeria is riddle with people who are slaves to their emotion, people who have allowed tribal and religious sentiment cloud their sense of reasoning.

You made a fine point by saying the likes of IBB, Obj and cohorts should be sent to jail to rot! I second that! But believe me when it comes to Integrity Buhari stands primus inter paras to any of these people you mentioned, check Buhari's antecedence and the likes, they can't be compared to that of Anenih, Apart from plotting a coup what else did he do? And don't use the post election crises against buhari, I was in the north when that happened and I know for a fact how the common northern muslim thinks and acts.

Anenih has a long record of corruption, and just so you know Buhari is not the subject of discourse here Anenih is.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by ndukwejoe(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
I expect GEJ to do such. anyway that is his own share of the national cake, i hope you know the country don't operate on any progressive philosophy.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Mayorwer: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
@POINT B:I dont know what to call you for now , CNPP is a pressure group speaking for millions of people, you are their saying jargon .dont you know the meaning of pressure group or do you think everybody can comment on government wrong act ?reason well before you write ok ?
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Mayorwer: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
PointB: I can't recall when CNPP was elected to speak for Nigerians. Clearly, they don't speak for me!
I dont know what to call you for now ,
CNPP is a pressure group speaking for
millions of people, you are their saying
jargon .dont you know the meaning of
pressure group or do you think everybody
can comment on government wrong act ?
reason well before you write ok ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence / APC’S Welfare Package Commences Next Month - Vanguard Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.