Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) (12231 Views)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Church Demolition In Anambra: Villagers, Anglicans Go To War Over Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Arcard(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2012
geeez: Anyone can hate what is happening in Yorubaland from Lagos to Abeokuta to Ibadan to Osogbo, to Akure to Ekiti but we will remain unperturbed! We will keep our eyes on the vision and ignore every boo from those guys who do nothing to develop their land but wait for us to develop ours and troop over like scavengers to enjoy the rewards

Thanks for these pictures I.B. God bless you and keep them coming
guy pls no invite ethnic yawa here,
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2012
geeez: Anyone can hate what is happening in Yorubaland from Lagos to Abeokuta to Ibadan to Osogbo, to Akure to Ekiti but we will remain unperturbed! We will keep our eyes on the vision and ignore every boo from those guys who do nothing to develop their land but wait for us to develop ours and troop over like scavengers to enjoy the rewards

I wonder what good you gain whenever you stoke up ethnic hate and tribal bigotry over here. So you mean Igbos would start crying simply because a governor is dualising a road? As if All of Igboland is mUd road? I've been watching following your comments on your nairaland, and i think you'll turn out to be a worse bigot than, 'Eko ile', 'ileke idi',and 'Eko atlantic' combined together. Olorun saanu re. Didirin oshi!

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by ceejayluv(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2012

Come on, you sound so D.AF.T....
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2012

every time that I think u have matured u keep proving me wrong, face the issue and stop looking 4 who to bash @ topic nice project lets force our govt to work be it east, west, north and south it is our civil responsbility to force the govt to deliver their promises made during campagn
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Remii(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2012

Arcard: guy pls no invite ethnic yawa here,
ceejayluv:
Come on, you sound so D.AF.T....

That may be too ethnocentric, but how do you explain a Bayelsa with population of ~2m and federal revenue allocations of ~6 times more than Lagos with sons and daughters as most powerful Ministers and President yet no good road or an airport? I am not sure Bayelsa is connected to national grid, even by now.

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Gbawe: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2012
L brasi: I hope someday in my lifetime Nigerians wont attach so much importance to tribal and ethnic divides.
Well done Aregbesola.

Same here. If we still remain firmly Nigerian in our hearts then it is not difficult to want progress for every corner of our Nation. I personally believe that the mediocre rule of the PDP has to be challenged so that Nigeria can develop.

Yet, it is so sad that the folks who normally and automatically have a problem with any good news emanating from the SW are those not even from the region. Personally, this makes me sad because I see how far we still have to go, as a Nation, to conquer divisive emotions that sees us being the biggest enemies of each other when we are supposedly fellow citizens of the same Nation.

Imagine having a fellow Nigerian who only wishes you hardship and failure because your are not from his ethnic group? Why do Nigerians need enemies outside Nigeria when we do a good job resenting each other and praying for each other's downfall?
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by lagcity(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2012
I'm very bullish on the SW. I also believe all SW governors should think beyond their states. It will be a real shame if this "integration" carol turns out to be a joke since we have the betst opportunity now. SW has never had so many dynamic and free-thinking governors all at the same time.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Very good of the governor to be thinking forward. I'm not a Yoruba man , but i celebrate success and hard work towards improvement anywhere i see it. I really like Nigeria to move forward and meet up with the other ever improving countries all over the world.

But my concern with this governor is he has a worrying tendency of being a religious/ islamic extremist. I study in OAU and i know some of the bizarre rules he makes sometime.

But nonetheless, he's still working and trying to change things.

But it'll be difficult to transform Ibadan. The city deserve nothing but to be burnt down with every thing in there. They 're all crap. I hate 'em ! Very dirty place! Gush!
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Oh My God, these Pictures, Wtf
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Gbawe:

Same here. If we still remain firmly Nigerian in our hearts then it is not difficult to want progress for every corner of our Nation. I personally believe that the mediocre rule of the PDP has to be challenged so that Nigeria can develop.

Yet, it is so sad that the folks who normally and automatically have a problem with any good news emanating from the SW are those not even from the region. Personally, this makes me sad because I see how far we still have to go, as a Nation, to conquer divisive emotions that sees us being the biggest enemies of each other when we are supposedly fellow citizens of the same Nation.

Imagine having a fellow Nigerian who only wishes you hardship and failure because your are not from his ethnic group? Why do Nigerians need enemies outside Nigeria when we do a good job resenting each other and praying for each other's downfall?

I am feeling the whole Anti-Tribalism Vibe you brothas got goin on in here.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2012
I agree, Yall need to kill that Ish.

That's easy for me to sit here and say though, i don't have fulani muslims bombing my schools and Stuff.

Ethnic Diversity can Be a Blessing and a Curse.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Gbawe:

My dear sister, I thank you very much. Some may develop a heart attack with these pictures you are uploading.
grin grin grin
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Ninilowo(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Knowledge9000:

cowardliness, filthiness, robbery and ugliness in the WEST.

Soo consructioon of roads and infrastructural development are acts of cowardice eh? Ur grammar self......COWARDLINESS................ and who brough the FILTH to the SW?...........go to alaba, ajegunle and ladipo in lagos and tell me those that dominate the places. They are the ones that brought FILTH to SW......robbery nko? Tell me where there is no robbery.......and who are the robbers?.....who are those that must go to village to show off every xmas?

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Abagworo(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2012

I don't know what's wrong with this geez of a guy. I'm in Osogbo at the moment and I might demolish this thread with true pictures of real Osogbo but I will not do that until tempted further by a real man and not a f'aggot like geez or whatever. BTW can you post any part of Oshogbo like these pictures from Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by ypzilanti: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Good job in Oshogbo. One day, roads, water and light will be taken for granted in this Nation if those in government do what they were elected to do.

As per the tribal warriors, una good morning, oh.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by rman: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2012
I can see some are trying too hard to make it a yoruba vs Ibo thread again.

The title is quite simple and straight forward. The OP didn't claim Osogbo is the new London, so I find it really sad that on the second page someone is already uploading pictures of Owerri.

A lot of the tribal bigots are so petty and shallow
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by demmy(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Abagworo:

I don't know what's wrong with this geez of a guy. I'm in Osogbo at the moment and I might demolish this thread with true pictures of real Osogbo but I will not do that until tempted further by a real man and not a f'aggot like geez or whatever. BTW can you post any part of Oshogbo like these pictures from Owerri?

Typical ibo nonsense. Why are you bringing Owerri into a thread made to report development project in Oshogbo? Are you all this pathetic??

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2012
picoba: Destruction in the North, Kidnapping & Militancy in the East, Construction and Celebration in the WEST.

You are very Stu.p1d. Travel down to owerri or enugu. Instead of celebrating your governor, you are seeking attention.

I have been to several southwest states, all south east states, most southwest states and middle belt. So you don't come here and start claiming relevance on the obvious.

The most developed Geo-political zone in Nigeria is ........ Answer that.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Ninilowo:
Soo consructioon of roads and infrastructural development are acts of cowardice eh? Ur grammar self......COWARDLINESS................ and who brough the FILTH to the SW?...........go to alaba, ajegunle and ladipo in lagos and tell me those that dominate the places. They are the ones that brought FILTH to SW......robbery nko? Tell me where there is no robbery.......and who are the robbers?.....who are those that must go to village to show off every xmas?

[b]This is one common problem with some nescient Nigerians, they don't know and pretend as though they know; which I perceive as being absolutely shameless. If you haven't heard of the word "cowardliness" before, all you had to do was simply go and research before you comment...this is how intelligent, college educated individuals behave. They never speak or claim to know when they have not researched.

Judging from you writing, I think I have to do this because you lack proper syntax and grammar. Now let me get you to the basis of english language and I will do this respectfully. Why didn't you ask... why I didn't use "filth" as opposed to "filthiness", couldn't you have deduced that the same could be said of "cowardice" and "cowardliness"?

Having addressed that, back to the topic. If you read the post my comment was meant for, hopefully you do...PLEASE READ THE POST MY REPLY WAS MEANT FOR. Perhaps, you will learn not to jump the gun next time.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Remii:

That may be too ethnocentric, but how do you explain a Bayelsa with population of ~2m and federal revenue allocations of ~6 times more than Lagos with sons and daughters as most powerful Ministers and President yet no good road or an airport? I am not sure Bayelsa is connected to national grid, even by now.

Then don't say what you are not sure of.

So what are the FAAC figures for Bayelsa and Lagos And prove to us that PHCN doesnt exist in Bayelsa.

I hate kids urina.ting on nairaland.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Johnpaul88: Very good of the governor to be thinking forward. I'm not a Yoruba man , but i celebrate success and hard work towards improvement anywhere i see it. I really like Nigeria to move forward and meet up with the other ever improving countries all over the world.

But my concern with this governor is he has a worrying tendency of being a religious/ islamic extremist. I study in OAU and i know some of the bizarre rules he makes sometime.

But it'll be difficult to transform Ibadan. The city deserve nothing but to be burnt down with every thing in there. They 're all crap. I hate 'em ! Very dirty place! Gush!
When last did you take your drugs?
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by mapet: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2012
@ Johnpaul,

I will really need to take you on......as I want you to clarify truthfully the following;

1. Please can you tell the whole forum, truthfully, how Aregbesola has demonstrated being a religious extremist.
2. What are the things he has done (and I emphasise TRUTHFULLY) to be tagged a religious extremist.

Please note that I am from Osun State (Oba-Osogbo specifically) and I am a christian. I travel home somewhat frequently.....

I sincerely hope we set the records straight and not pepertuate lies and falsehood.

Johnpaul88: Very good of the governor to be thinking forward. I'm not a Yoruba man , but i celebrate success and hard work towards improvement anywhere i see it. I really like Nigeria to move forward and meet up with the other ever improving countries all over the world.

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2012
@ Geez and Agbaworo let's be civil
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by yoged(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
cogitoErgo: there s no way there will be no demolisions if roads are to be expanded n many part of Osun! how I wsh the roads within Ilesha could also be expandd.
. I also wish that could happen even though it'll affect my mum's shop. That roads from roundabout to oke-omiru needs to be expanded. Its too small and causing a lot of hold-up expecially this xmass period.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Revolva(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2012
geeez:
Great!

Why are Yorubas so progressive?
Who ask you now see dem tribal bash starters - all tribes are progressive jare na only your own you dey always talk -
Ohh *Ajegunle in oshogbo ok tought it was my lasgidi AJ city dem no born govt well
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by richmans(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2012
He neva finish d one he started some years ago,he don dey demolish another one,yeye governor
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Kemzy4real(f): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Please, Can some one tell me if the occupants and owners of these Houses were compensated in advance before the demolition exercise.

......If not! I Guess this is not the right time for this demolition as it will attract un-told hardship on these land lords and Shop owners!!
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Arysexy(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2012
rman: I can see some are trying too hard to make it a yoruba vs Ibo thread again.

The title is quite simple and straight forward. The OP didn't claim Osogbo is the new London, so I find it really sad that on the second page someone is already uploading pictures of Owerri.

A lot of the tribal bigots are so petty and shallow

Impatiality is d venom killinhg nig, y didn't u warn the animal yorobbers that started blabbing about who envy them and who are not happy with their progress? You yorobbers are born tribalist! tribalism runs in ur blood! Gosh! I hate u people! Y cant u show ur progress without attacking other tribes? Mehn it really sucks to be Yoruba! I swear!
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Gbawe: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2012
I-B.:

I also took some pictures of market underconstruction in osun, I will upload them online here soon. That governor is doing well o.

I highlighted that here previously but we all know what Nairaland is. The "only Fashola is working" crew simply used their repetitive mischief to derail the thread. Well, I personally appreciate your effort here. Some folks should just learn to be Nigerians who appreciate and encourage progress wherever it is being made. We can inspire and motivate each other rather than self-destructively remaining predisposed to viewing everything as a competition or acting as if progress made somewhere must always be used to bait and spite others. ACN Governors are miles ahead of the PDP Governors they replaced. There is absolutely no need for Nigerians to ethnicise that concept or play politics with it if we understand that development for every State and region is ultimately the most important consideration.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/10/osun-expanding-economic-base-through-markets/

Osun: Expanding economic base through markets

Photo : Aje Market foundation laying

By Gbenga Faturoti, Correspondent, Osogbo

In another one to two years, Osogbo, the capital city of Osun State may regain its commercial centre status. This might not be unconnected with the establishment and development of three different ultra modern markets being cited in the ancient town and its environs by the current administration of Rauf Aregbesola.

Both Ayegbaju and Aje International Markets are located in the heart of Osogbo, while the mid regional market for the entire South West is located at Dagbolu, less than five kilometres outside Osogbo. The markets are being financed under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangements.

Ajegbaju International Market, located at the old governor’s office along Gbongan-Osogbo Road, would gulp the sum of N1.2billion while Aje International Market, cited at the State Trade Fair Complex along Iwo-Osogbo Road would gulp a sum of N2.8billion.

No less than N100billion is earmarked for Dagbolu. At completion, it is expected to be a logistic village, where various warehouses would be specifically built for relevant investors and manufacturers so that their goods would be sold to the people of the state at the exact prices they are being sold at Oke-Arin and other major markets in Lagos so that there would not be the need for traders from the state travelling to Lagos for their products.

Works have commenced at both Ayegbaju and Dagbolu markets, while turning of the sod for that of Aje was recently performed by Aregbesola. The ceremony was attended by various personalities including traditional rulers, market men and women, investors, bankers, politicians, academicians, students among others.

Initiators say in the past, Osogbo was the commercial nerve of the entire Yoruba race aside from Lagos and Ibadan, because of mainly its centrality to other densely major cities in the state and could be reached from any part of the state.

They say the state was the only one in the region that had boundaries with five other states with direct rail link. The neighbouring states are Kwara, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti.

Some facilities on ground such as railway, regular electricity supply, good and potable water, good road network, some tourist centres such as Osun Ososgbo grooves among others, they added made the city conducive and attractive, not only for commercial but for residential purposes.

Besides, it is being argued that the people of the state run an agrarian economy with a vast majority of the populace, taking to farming. “They are highly enterprising and could be found engaged in trading all over the country. They are mainly traders, artisans and farmers. Their other occupations include making of hand-woven textiles, tie and dye clothes, leather works, calabash carving and mat making.

“The state is blessed with maize, yams, cassava, millet, plantain and rice and the present administration is also working on mass production of cocoa-yam. Lumbering and making of cocoa as well as kolanuts are done with ease. There is also vast deposit of mineral resources such as gold, clay, limestone, kaolin and granite,” the idea promoters, consistently say.

The first aerodrome in the entire West Africa is located at Ido-Osun in Egbedore Local Government Council of the state over 90 years ago and plans are on to resuscitated it to bring back the old glory, the government said, adding that the National Control Centre of Power Holding of Nigeria (PHCN) where electricity was stepped down right from Kanji Dam for distribution is also located in Osogbo, had accounted for the fairly regular supply of electricity in the town.

The government said the collaboration and partnership between the it and Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) had assisted in the transportation of both human and goods to and from the state, while it facilitating partnership to develop the solid minerals sector, established agro-industrial estates, facilitate partnership to develop the tourist potentials of natural land marks, establish logistics centre for the state in Lagos among others to boost commercial activities.

The markets, especially Aje and Ayegbaju when completed would replace the street market/major road marketing system in operation in Igbonna, Alekunwodo, Olu-Ode, Oja-Oba, Otan-Efun, Sabo and the likes, the government said.

Osun State Government, O’dua Investment Company and the Concave Developers Limited are said to be financiers of the Aje market.

State Commissioner for Commerce, Cooperatives and Empowerment, Mr. Ismaila Jayeoba Adekunle Alagbada, said at the turning of the sod that history had repeated itself because the market was just one of the series of projects designed by the current administration to boost commercial activities in the state and place it on a path of sustainable economic development.

Noted that many programmes had been rolled out by the administration to achieve its Six Point Integral Action Plan, he added that the development of markets was a critical success factor in realising the desired objectives.

His words: “Market is a fundamental phenomenon on issues of banishment of hunger, unemployment and poverty. It also takes the centre stage on the issues of promotion of functional education, restoration of healthy living and enhancement of communal peace and progress.

“It is in realisation of the importance of markets and marketing activities that Governor Rauf Aregbesola has set machinery in motion to fashion out modalities for the establishment and operation of mega markets across the state.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of O’dua Investment, Mr. Adebayo Jimoh, said the market, when completed, would consist of 2,970 locked-up shops of different sizes and dimensions, 5,250 various warehouses, multipurpose hals, food courts, hypermarkets, banks, clinics, a bus park, travelers lodges, a police post, a fire station, a gas station, cold rooms, a water treatment plant, an exhibition centre for the State Chamber of Commerce and Industries, crèches, a Close Circuit Television (CCTV) monitoring circuit as well as well conveniences among others.

He explained that Aregbesola challenged the management of the O’dua Investment on making the objective a reality, adding that the outcome of the charge was the establishment of the market at Aje Village in Osogbo.

He noted that the location of Osogbo for the market was good choice because the state was the only one with common boundaries with five others as well as direct railway links to Lagos and North.

Jimoh, who noted that with the market, there would be lot of business activities in the state and urged the investors not to entertain any fear doing business with the state, emphasized that Osun was a stakeholder of the company, hence the need to partner with the government in its developmental efforts.

He then emphasised that the first phase of the market would be ready for use in six months time, adding that the developers would make use of the people of the state in order to create employment and create wealth for them.

One of the local investors and Chairman, Lopin Investment Limited, Chief Amuda Obelawo, lauded the administration for the establishment and development of standard markets in the state, pledging the support of local investors its programmes.

Warning however that commerce should be separated from politics, he maintained that had the successive administration taken similar steps, the state would not be in the mess situation it was now.

President of Market women in the state, Alhaja Asimawu Asindemade, praised the governor for being honest with all his promises and programmes, noting that the gesture was strange to the market women in the state and that “the government has made us proud”.

The Olojudo of Ido-Osun, in whose domain the market was established, Oba Adeen Adedapo Sapoyoro, said that the land upon which the market was to be built was acquired in 1992 by the Alhaji Isiaka Adeleke government for the purpose of State Trade Fair Complex, but regretted that the cite had remained bushy since after the trade fair.

The monarch, who praised Aregbesola for the gesture, commended him for the honour done him in bringing the facility to his domain.

Speaker, Osun State House of Assembly, Nojeem Sallam, who described the project as marvel, which on completion would surprise the opposition party that was consistently mounting negative criticism against the administration, explained that the state was not buoyant enough to embark on all the various development it was executing but because of the ingenuity of the governor, was witnessing all the infrastructural changes and development on ground.

Aregbesola, on his own, said that the project was part of his administration’s plan to transform the state and restore it to its old glory of commercial nerve centre in the South West.

He said that his administration was not comfortable with the nature of street market system being in operation in the state, saying that it was aimed at eradicating the syndrome, a move, which had already resulted in the evacuation of some people from their places to allow for dualisation of Old-Garage-Ikirun-Kwara State Boundary.

His words: “I want to make it very clear that the Aje Market is not intended to displace the state Trade Fair Complex, which occupies part of the site for this market. Instead, the new market is a multi-purpose commercial centre that will incorporate a more standardised and modernised Trade Fair Complex, as well as other related facilities. It is also part of our policy to relocate our traders, from their presently scattered and un-conducive trading posts all over the state capital, to the new market.

Aregbesola, who assured that the state would soon becomes the economic hub of the South West geo-political zone, said trading remained a strong bond between the different peoples of the country adding that the major fault lines of politics and culture were being bridged by such a tie.

The Governor also assured that his administration would set the pace for other states in the areas of trade and commerce, saying that his government had set the standard for other states in the country with the collaboration the state ha with the NRC for the importation of goods.

He said: “In Nigeria, trade remains a tie that binds us together. In fact, the real basis for modern day Nigeria could be traced in some significant sense to trading, which, along with other factors, had already established the crude and broad outlines of what today is known as Nigeria, thanks to the colonial enterprise.”

While acknowledging that trading was a good spur for economic growth, the governor argued that the prospect of more profit usually lead to increased trade and expanded prosperity, which in turn drove more production.

Stressing that, the real basis for modern day Nigeria could be traced in some significant sense to trading, which, along with other factors, had already established the crude and broad outlines of what it was known today, he said: “Imagine on a daily basis the volume of trade involving grains and beef products from the North to the South and the goods from the South, such as palm oil and timber, to the North. These do not include manufactured and imported products from the South-to-North route.”

He therefore, called on men and women of goodwill to join hands with his administration in its effort to ensure urban renewal through developmental projects across the state.

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Arysexy(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2012

Tribalistic Yoruba scum! Did any one write he is not happy with this project and who are the "scavengers" u are talking about? U suck!
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by fflamingo(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2012
i trust fsshola (mr. nonsense ) he would have pulled everytin down and provide you with a condition of another land in a remote village or given each person N20, 000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / Aggrieved APC Candidates Criticize Amaechi Over Bycott Of Rivers Council Polls / Bomb Blast At Unguwan Sarki Bridge Area Of Kawo, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.