Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper (1113 Views)

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding / abomination Enters Bianca As Jonathan Fires Her from special advicer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by ebucha: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
It is over a week today that a Naval chopper crashed killing Gen. Azazi, Ibrahim Yakowa and 4 other. The special advicer to the Vice President Mr. Sani Umar was supposed to board the ill fated chopper but ignore it and thus decided to fly alone. Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/we-almost-travelled-in-crashed-copter/#comment-968805 . The question here is WHAT made Mr Umar ignore the chopper? could it be his instinct or he was advice to ignore the ill-fated chopper. My next question is, why is sahara reporter attacking Maku over his statement? Could it be because he (Maku) talks too much and he has said something that indicts the VP's special adviser and some one somewhere is trying to make Nigeria misconsrue his statement by paying saharareporters to attack him (Maku)? No insults pls, some one should clearify us.
Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
My dear OP,I have done some deep thinking, painstaking research about this matter and spoken with my contacts in the intelligence establishment. We have come to the conclusion that he ignored that Chopper because he wanted to take AnOthEr chopper. *sniffing around crash site with my magnifying glass*

2 Likes

Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
@OP

Dude there's an interesting thread on the front page about graduates and grammatical errors smiley really think you might be interested wink
No offense intended.
Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by ebucha: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
torkaka: @OP

Dude there's an interesting thread on the front page about graduates and grammatical errors smiley really think you might be interested wink
No offense intended.
British economy n currency overtook yours because they made you a slave to their language. China, Japan, Germany, France, USA (AME) etc spend their precious and limited time studying to improve life and better their economy. Pls spend more of your time on things that will improve our economy. Hope u sabi say we get independe since 1960? Then be independent, untie you wings so you can be able to fly.

1 Like

Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by ik121: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by ik121: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
That chopper exploded in d air b4 crash. Wat does it suggest? A bomb was planted in dat chopper nd the target was Andrew Azazi. Unfortunately patrick yakowa hapnd 2 b in dat chopper.
Dat chopper was veri sound nd hd no technical fault as comfirmd by d navy.
GEJ hmmmmmmmmm i neva tok anytin

1 Like

Re: Why did The Vice President's Advicer Mr Sani Umar Ignore The Chopper by ebucha: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: That chopper exploded in d air b4 crash. Wat does it suggest? A bomb was planted in dat chopper nd the target was Andrew Azazi. Unfortunately patrick yakowa hapnd 2 b in dat chopper.
Dat chopper was veri sound nd hd no technical fault as comfirmd by d navy.
GEJ hmmmmmmmmm i neva tok anytin
see? Very reasonable. Not the fellow who's trying to derail the topic

(1) (Reply)

FG Can’t Fight Terrorism Alone…this Is War Says Falana / He Cannot Longer Function Normally – US Doctors Give Up On Gov Suntai / The Solution To Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.