Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! (2525 Views)

Report All Fraudulent Activities Here !!! / Why As Some Pple Tagged Hyip As A Scam Zone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hello,nairalanders its no longer news that many nairalanders have lost money in one way or the other to fraudulent people{scammers}in the name of online biz!the purpose of this thread is to expose all scammers!pls report any case of scam here drop all proves giving all info needed to get the thief!!our team wud do underground research and bring the thief to book!with God on our side!!!pls this is no place for jokes justice must be served!ask a popular scamer CHIBUZOR EZE or google his case up!!!.....building a scam free nigeria\nairaland!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Report cases
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by bukahands(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
King's investments owned by king rowland first bank account
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
King investment!!noted but b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ tag a scam to the name drop proves feed us with credible info how were U̶̲̥̅̊ scammed how much?when?phone numbers!websites!etc so we can check the scammer out!!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by dubezra: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
soccerinvestment.com
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2012
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
See the scam details below, if you like give them your
money after this, na you know.mtcheeew
Domain Name: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM
Registrar: CLOUD GROUP LIMITED
Whois Server: whois.hostingservicesinc.net
Referral URL: http://www.resell.biz
Name Server: NS7.TAPRAP.NET
Name Server: NS8.TAPRAP.NET
Updated Date: 01-mar-2012
Creation Date: 23-feb-2012
Expiration Date: 23-feb-2013

Registrant:
Soccer Investment Technologies Ltd
Soccer Investment Technologies Ltd(@gmail.com)
77 Ogiemwenken Street
Benin
Edo,23452
NG
Tel. +234.07044426597
Be warned!!!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2012
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Registrant:
77 Ogiemwenken Street
Benin
Edo,23452
NG
Tel. +234.07044426597
Be warned!!!!a nairaland user with the name everton1 is suspected to be behind this scam site!!!take note
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by jamace(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2012
NAIRALANDERS take note of this user •ptconsult•b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ do any business with any nairalander come to this thread to c if he/she has a scam tagged to his\her name!!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by jamace(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by jamace(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
BEWARE pls dnt pay into any bank acct without face to face contact make research google the business name open a thread asking abt d business name!!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by arbitrage: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
you posted scam alert about soccetinvestment.com with the online profiles and hosting details but no mention was made of the specific fraud or scam the owner committed.
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by Booty4me: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hackbros nawa 4u o.. Like the thread says.. Scam zone. Report scam cases here.. But i cant see any Case or complaint.. Instead u jux dey blacklist site..
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
hackbros: King investment!!noted but b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ tag a scam to the name drop[size=14pt] proves feed us with credible info how were U̶̲̥̅̊ scammed how much?when?[/size]]phone numbers!websites!etc so we can check the scammer out!!!

i'm trying to see how your comment above now proves your claim. double speaking?

hackbros: SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Registrant:
77 Ogiemwenken Street
Benin
Edo,23452
NG
Tel. +234.07044426597
Be warned!!!!a nairaland user with the name everton1 is suspected to be behind this scam site!!!take note
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by FXKing2012(m): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Chibuzor eze aka.naija4biz
justmine
obiscolly
kirinwa
bendazum
pixconsult
masaratiti
king roland aka king investment group
idowu odunuga aka hydiousb aka betwizkid
nelsonmo

More to be added to the list soon.
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: Chibuzor eze aka.naija4biz
justmine
obiscolly
super1759
kirinwa
bendazum
pixconsult
masaratiti
king roland aka king investment group
idowu odunuga aka hydiousb aka betwizkid
nelsonmo? (still investigating him)

More to be added to the list soon.
pls give details
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
arbitrage: you posted scam alert about soccetinvestment.com with the online profiles and hosting details but no mention was made of the specific fraud or scam the owner committed.
mr man I have seen and head many complaint of this site soccerinvestment a nairaland lost abt 20k to this site,its a pure scam!!I dnt declare a site or person as a scam without investigations so far soccer investment and ptconsult are scam
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by FXKing2012(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2012
hackbros: pls give details

Here is a list of known scammers
on nairaland. These scammers
prey on the naivety of their victims
and inflict so much pain on
people. Let's join hands together
to stop this from continuing while
laundering the image of Nigeria.

Chibuzor eze aka.naija4biz aka
justmine aka obiscolly
www.nairaland.com/1120449/
scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam

kirinwa aka bendazum
www.nairaland.com/1135271/
gold-trading-gold-mine/1

pixconsult
www.nairaland.com/1141163/
please-check-guy-out#13521199

ptconsult
www.nairaland.com/440645/pt-
consult-alleged-fraudulent

masaratiti
www.nairaland.com/masaratiti/
king rowland aka king investment
group
www.nairaland.com/1124802/
kings-investment-scam

idowu odunuga aka hydiousb aka
betwizkid
www.nairaland.com/1142291/
idowu-odunuga-scam-scam-me

nelsonmo
www.nairaland.com/1091099/
forex-trade-alerts-season-11/106

More to be added to the list as
investigations continue.

www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by FXKing2012(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by arbitrage: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2012
hackbros: mr man I have seen and head many complaint of this site soccerinvestment a nairaland lost abt 20k to this site,its a pure scam!!I dnt declare a site or person as a scam without investigations so far soccer investment and ptconsult are scam

Don't you think it will be nice to explain like this what scam they carried out including proofs so that we will not need to start asking you why you call a person or website a scam before believing. It could even be the link to where the victim(s) had raised alarm before that you will put. That will be a way to know what is going on. If you assume that we should know or that you have known what scam was done without bothering to tell us, people will still be writing to ask why you tag anyone a fraudster. I hope you get the idea.

1 Like

Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by naijabet: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Australia Epert compiler is also scamm scammmmm angry shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad angry angry
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
arbitrage:

Don't you think it will be nice to explain like this what scam they carried out including proofs so that we will not need to start asking you why you call a person or website a scam before believing. It could even be the link to where the victim(s) had raised alarm before that you will put. That will be a way to know what is going on. If you assume that we should know or that you have known what scam was done without bothering to tell us, people will still be writing to ask why you tag anyone a fraudster. I hope you get the idea.
tnks for the advise wud do just that
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
arbitrage:

tnks for the advise wud do just that but I dnt need to answer any question like my signature justice without fear or favour!!I dnt care wat any1 thinks I take it upon myself to expose scamers if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt appreciate my work dats ur headache!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by udemzyudex(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
arbitrage:

Yes this is exactly y i was argueing with FXKING2012....u can't just open a thread and start shouting scam scam......get ur fact well.
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

I really dont know that dude's problem, he's desperately looking for relevance in here.

So u're already getting tired of me already?
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by hackbros(m): 3:35am On Dec 27, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Mrs woman..u don't talk to me that way...tk the thread to ur house,this is a forum u can't stop me from posting...only the owner or the mod can...
I made a contribution,u can delete my post,thats if u can
I aint dragin ur keyboard wit U̶̲̥̅̊ type watever U̶̲̥̅̊ like but remember watever atitude U̶̲̥̅̊ show here refletes the kind of person U̶̲̥̅̊ are!!!!
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by udemzyudex(m): 5:26am On Dec 27, 2012
hackbros: I aint dragin ur keyboard wit U̶̲̥̅̊ type watever U̶̲̥̅̊ like but remember watever atitude U̶̲̥̅̊ show here refletes the kind of person U̶̲̥̅̊ are!!!!
Now u knw what is called attitude? when u talk to me rudely u didn't knw there was a word called attitude..

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone bro...
Re: Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! by FXKing2012(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2012
I implore all those who may have been scammed to come forward wt their evidences, my investigative team is always ready and willing to help.

LET'S JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO PUSH FRAUD OUT OF NAIRALAND AND NIGERIA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Colour Rechargeable Led Light Sneakers / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card / Paid Advertising Viewing System! Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.