Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend (17643 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Davido's US Based Girlfriend Sira Kante Calls It Quit After His Baby Drama / Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by specialguest(f): 3:34am On Dec 24, 2012
tongue Its easier to choose skin colours these days. When a lady can switch from white to black within weeks and back to black anytime she chooses I don't see any challenge for you
By the way I am not a fan of bleaching creams.
الملكي فوق الله: I find Lightskin Women Easier To Date and Get Along with.

I am more attracted to Darker Women because i find them more challenging and their beauty more exotic.

Beautiful Lightskin Chiqs are usually more secure in their beauty, So they are easier to deal with.

But Easier can also Translate into More Boring.

I enjoy a challenge.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 24, 2012
specialguest: tongue Its easier to choose skin colours these days. When a lady can switch from white to black within weeks and back to black anytime she chooses I don't see any challenge for you
By the way I am not a fan of bleaching creams.

lol
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2012
What's all these skin colors all about? This forum is becoming a platform for some racists to air their views.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by RAHE3M(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2012
undecidedDon't know what to write undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: I can see where she's coming from. Often times, partners/spouses of celebrities have to give up their casual lives to fit into the celebrity's lifestyle. His millions and fame didn't appear to faze her. She still likes being a humble small-town girl. Kudos to her.

Unlike most Nigerian ladies;always trying to reap where they didn't sow.if its not working then you have to let go.

Sorry Usain,bolt to Nigeria cuz Naija ladies won't treat you like this considering your cash balance.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2012
U dump a man & go ahead 2 splash it all over d social media? What happened to respect 4 ppl's privacy? Dis coming 4rm a lady dat claims to detest Bolt's celebrity lifestyle? Isn't this courting d attention she ws purpoted to be shying away 4rm? Nah! She couldn't handle d competition & decided 2 opt out, nt b4 taking sumting wt her- d limelight. She has jus announced her new status as a celebrity galfrnd. Seal & all dem British 'siddon look & earn money' celebrities are already lined up .

3 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Morgan1092(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Pls who is Usain bolt n why did d gal drop him?
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by gidiMonsta(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2012
Smart gurl, she left before Usain bolted the life out of her pucci.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Etumgbe(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Maybe d guy no sabi do d thing well well
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by cashdude: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Nyc one dere meagan, i jst hope our 9ja girls will learn frm dis even wif all d enticement nd affluence of usain bolt, he stil got a space in his brain 2 think abt hw dere relationship is gonna look like in yrs 2 come.... Dats a true lady, she knws her onions... D moral of the story, if u aint pleased wif a guy then y go ahead nd 'chop is money'
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by buchibabe: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Even d "Bleep u"sign he did in d first pic is enuf to dummp him. Lolll. Sowie just kidding
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2012
LoL^
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2012
The Comment and the Display.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by buchibabe: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2012
RAHE3M: undecidedDon't know what to write undecided

U can write ur life history. Its allowed
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by rhymz(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
She obviously got what she wanted; limelight fame and celebrity attention but reality dawned on her when she got to Jamaica and was prolly discovered by Usein's friends and family, who clearly were not impared by emotions and love. They saw through her facade and pretense, and she hated it that they did not see her thesame way Usain did. Na family na im usually be man 3rd eyes. Usein is better off without an insecure woman who secretly wants to be the attention but wont admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2012
uzoexcel: what part of uk u deyd ones here r kinda anti-black embarassed
How can jamaican girls be antiblack. it's most likely they don't like your accent or you are not cute or you ain't got swag.. Most feel comfortable with blacks than whites...or maybe m just lucky grin
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane: This doesn't make sense at all.

She obviously knew bolt's celeb status before going on dates with him so why the sudden change of mind?

Abeg, forget this down to earth bullshyt,"ohh, I don't want this lifestyle, it's filled with a mansion, diamonds, travels to anywhere I want, shopping, designer etc."

Pleassse!

1. Either she was never attracted to him in the first place. She just went out with him for his status, monies etc and did not take it seriously only to realise it was getting serious when bolt introduced her to the family.

2. Something happened in jamaica. Some bad belle people discouraged her.

3. Unlikely but possible- she went off with the guy behind bolt.

hehe . . HiLariousgringrin

but i kind of concour more with d 1st and 2nd. . .especiaLLY d 2nD
cos her mind was made up after jamaica

ur 3rd point i disagree. . .whO Leaves a world's greatest 4 an Unknown undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2012
She doesnt LOok Like d smaLL LifestyLe-town gIrL she's supposedLy claiming 2 me tho . . .
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Denn(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2012
R2bees: i no fit read am, the novel too long jare

WAEC requires an essay of around 450 words. How did you manage that?

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2012
She jst wanted fame...why must u tell evry1 dat u dump him.......
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Coldfaya(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2012
R2bees: i no fit read am, the novel too long jare

I tell u.........
Usain; gals come n go, just go with d flow joor. Run up to another n love her abeg.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2012
pro01: I've never read anything more dumb. She had to run to the press to CLAIM that she "dumped" Usain Bolt? So that she would steal some of his fame as 'The girl who dumped Usain Bolt'? Or what? Lol. The whole story is nonsensical for so many reasons. The sort of girl that would genuinely break up (not "dump" ) with Usain Bolt for any real/self-respecting reason is the sort that would NEVER run to the sleazy tabloids to narrate the whys and wherefores - with condiments and ingredients for that matter. Attention-seeking, fame-seeking slut is what she is. I also blame Usain Bolt for giving her enough attention to start overrating her own importance.

This is one more reason why guys that are 'blessed' enough should never give any woman the opportunity to 'use them to shine'. . . ontop matter wey concern love/puzzy and all that worthless bullshyt. The man often never really has nothing to gain apart from dime-a-dozen puzzy; on the other hand the woman always has plenty to gain - money, fun, freebies, fame (by association), etc.
1.1 million likes
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2012
rhymz: She obviously got what she wanted; limelight fame and celebrity attention but reality dawned on her when she got to Jamaica and was prolly discovered by Usein's friends and family, who clearly were not impared by emotions and love. They saw through her facade and pretense, and she hated it that they did not see her thesame way Usain did. Na family na im usually be man 3rd eyes. Usein is better off without an insecure woman who secretly wants to be the attention but wont admit it.

that could also be a possibility.
REAL Jamo in-laws are pretty damn hard to impress undecided
and trust, they can see through your fakeness.

but i honestly think cap may have hit the nail on the head about her not being able
to handle his ways. i wouldn't be surprised if the whole "begging" thing was made up.
a guy like usain? no way.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by ashmanpolo: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Gaius667:

This is perhaps the most hilarious of comments. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Y[email][/e
The guy's prolly on fastforward everytime he's with her. Lol
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Bolt2011(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2012
crySad news, wish my man luck. Hope the babe does not regret this. I stopped asking ladies to be just 'ordinary friends' after they decide we are not meant to be together. Good riddance...

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by tashanja(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo:
She‘s a stupid girl for dumping him. Are you sure she is not a Nigerian girl? cool

Are you kidding me? A Nigerian girl girl dump a young handsome rich man worth 30 Million Pounds, dump him for where, not even if he openly has another trillion set of gfs, just as long as she will get her own share - she won't mind.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Iaz93: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Morgan1092: Pls who is Usain bolt n why did d gal drop him?
Usain Bolt is a shopkeeper in Jamaica...
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by fili24: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Blacks peeps born abroad don't like black people
have met a lot of them that hate being around blacks.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Iaz93: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Even gays are dying for Usain Bolt! Mumu girl sha...she's now realising the place is too far... Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by skyfall: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2012
Makes a good romantic tale. But I believe she hasn't told the world the real reason.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2012
supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer storeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by shizzle11(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo:
She‘s a stupid girl for dumping him. Are you sure she is not a Nigerian girl? cool

Like seriously A Nigerian girl will dump a guy of Usain Bolt's status, r u for real? Guy Ɣ☺ΰ must have been living in pluto

I agree she's silly thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song / Adaeze Yobo Shares her Online Conversation With Hubby Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.