Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny (13722 Views)

Laugh Til U Get Mad akpor And Malaria / Akpor's Testimony / Akpor And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpor's first day in school Very Very Funny by flow1759: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Akpors just got admitted to the village school, AKPAROROROKO GRAMMAR SCHOOL d best school d d village and it was his first day in school an inspector was visiting.
The CRK teacher was in class telling them the story of DANEIL IN THE LION'S DEN when the sighted the principal and the inspector heading towards the class. The Old and forgetful CRK teacher wrote GENESIS as the topic on the board without thinking.
Class: Good mooooooorning sir, we are happy to see u sir
Inspector: good morning class, i can see your teacher is telling you what happened in the book of genesis?
Class: yeeeeeeeees sir
Inspector(pointing to Akpors): ok, you there, who killed Abel?
Akpors: Sir i don't know, i have been in the class since 8am ask my friend Amos, i didn't killed Abel sir.
Inspector(angry): i said who killed Abel?
Akpors: I am a christian, i can't kill. i don't even know this Abel you are talking of, is he in our class?
Inspector(turning to the teacher): ok teacher can you tell the class who killed Abel?
Teacher(knees down and open his hands wide): My son, How did you expect me to kill, what example will i be laying to my students if i kill a person?
Inspector(dissappointed turns to the principal): ok class the principal will help to tell us who killed Abel. Mr principal, who killed Abel?
Principal: when u came to my office, did'nt you see me there?
Inspector: I did
Principal: Did u see blood stains in my hands?
Inspector: No
Principal: How could i have killed Abel? where is the proof that i did?
And the whole class clapped for the principal, d inspector fainted.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Wags Comedy Whatsapp Group / Yo Momma! <Caution: Language> / Nairaland Mock News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.