Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot (11398 Views)

Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? / Denzel Washington On The Cover Of GQ's Magazine October Style Issue / Denzel Washington Vs Will Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by pitoski(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hollywood actor, Denzel Washington, is expected to arrive in Nigeria next week to take part in the shooting of Spider Basket,a new movie funded by Nigerian businessman, Dennis Osadebe.

Osadebe himself arrived in Nigeria from his base in Turkey last Friday in company with his Turkish partner, Abdulkadir Erkahraman.

Osadebe’s decision to invest in the entertainment industry appears driven by his faith in the abundant talents in the country. “Denzel is just one of many Hollywood stars that I want to witness the talents in this country and to impact significantly on Nollywood. Others are coming. My secaond movie, By Fire by Force, is due to be premiered this month,” he says.

Osadebe’s DCS Entertainment has signed up two Nigerian artistes, Wandy Boy and V2K.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/life-beat/denzel-washington-to-visit-nigeria/
http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/hollywood-actor-denzel-washington-to.html

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
wandy boy And vd2 abi v2k.... I no know them, period!..anyway shaa, am the 1st to comment, hahaha, tear my boxers, running down the road jumping and singing..."i'm the champion."..."i'm the champion".. Make una no mind me o, na wetin too much garri dey cause

7 Likes

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
R2bees: wandy boy And vd2 abi v2k.... I no know them, period!
me too
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whoa!!! That's my nyggah!!

I'm the biggest Denzel Washington fan in world!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Opoki(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
R2bees: wandy boy And vd2 abi v2k.... I no know them, period!
Wande Coal Metamorphosised to Wande Boy. You should know ds nah.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Well, I don't know what to call it - bitter sweet news.

Meanwhile, this should be some high budget movie because Denzel is a High paying actor, so let's wait and see grin grin grin
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by lamuade: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yep
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
ok now we don hear. wetin you want make we talk lipsrsealed
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
sad sad sad
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
OMG shocked shocked shocked
Ala Owerre leee !!!
What location and what hotel are they lodging at ?
I need to get me a ticket sharp sharp
Move over baby daddy,there's a new sheriff in town

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by hajbash: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
sad sad sad
may the guy be careful with kidnappers oooh
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Vansnickers: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
shymexx: Whoa!!! That's my nyggah!!

You Lie!!! I am Denzel's biggest fan!
[img]http://i.qkme.me/3qawu3.jpg[/img]

Denzel was born to play Frank Lucas.

3 Likes

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by pitoski(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2012

i tink am his biggest fan!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
hajbash: may the guy be careful with kidnappers oooh

Is the movie set taking place in the SE?

If so, make dem start to dey gather ransim money. I'll donate sha, for my Danzel grin
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
K. I m waiting 4 d movie 2 b out.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Van snickers:
You Lie!!! I am Denzel's biggest fan!

Denzel was born to play Frank Lucas.

Don't even go there, son...

We're both Capricorns, have similar personalities, and I have watched all his movies!!

Every chic I have ever dated love Denzel Washington because of me!

That's my nyggah!! grin *Denzel Washington's voice*
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just finished watching a film he starred in with Whitney Houston- The Preachers Wife.

For anyone asking what his coming to film in Nigeria will do for unemployment/insecurity: are you for real?; everything shouldn't be measured in immediate monetary gains, and besides, wetin come concern Denzel (or any other visitor for that matter) with our boko and kidnapping problems, or should we ask all high-profile visitors to stay away until we sort the country out? Megacities like Paris, London and Dubai are always eager to welcome the likes of James Bond, Etan Hunt and Jack Bauer to their cities b'cos they know it will give them priceless advertisement and recognition that will help attract more tourists.

3 Likes

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
pitoski:
i tink am his biggest fan!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me check your credentials...

What do you know about the greatest actor ever?? My nyggah my nyggah - Denzel Washington!! grin
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by LarrySun(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
They come to Nigeria, feature only once in the whole video, sign autographs and take the next planes back.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yeah,that's what's ma ni.gga!
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
shymexx:

Don't even go there, son...

We're both Capricorns, have similar personalities, and I have watched all his movies!!

Every chic I have ever dated love Denzel Washington because of me!

That's my nyggah!! grin *Denzel Washington's voice*

You are a capricorn too?? Hahaha....you ma n.ggah,doug.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Just finished watching a film he starred in with Whitney Houston- The Preachers Wife.

For anyone asking what his coming to film in Nigeria will do for unemployment/insecurity: are you for real?; everything shouldn't be measured in immediate monetary gains, and besides, wetin come concern Denzel (or any other visitor for that matter) with our boko and kidnapping problems, or should we ask all high-profile visitors to stay away until we sort the country out? Megacities like Paris, London and Dubai are always eager to welcome the likes of James Bond, Etan Hunt and Jack Bauer to their cities b'cos they know it will give them priceless advertisement and recognition that will help attract more tourists.

Don't mind people and stupidity
Like all movies in Hollywood are made at Universal studios or America sef
Bad things happen in Nigeria they rant
Good things come they shoot it down
Bunch of little minds

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Denzel is cool.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by cashmentor(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2012
ashson: What will he change in my dear country is it the unemployment or insecurity?
A commitee'll look into that, i guess....?
Good News for Nollywood though, nice way to repackage and rebrand.... Everyone' s visiting Nigeria (Lagos) these days. Though it's a purely Biz affair, lotta kudos should go to Lagos, kudos to those packaging the events (increasing our Tourism potentials)....... These guys will tell good things about Nigeria, making others Craving to come taste for themselves.... Not bad for a Boko Ravaged Republic!

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by dokunbam(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2012

me too

i like this guy wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are a capricorn too?? Hahaha....you ma n.ggah,doug.

Yeah bruddah - capricorns run this planet...

These other people celebrate during our constellation/zodiac - it's our time now and they're celebrating us!! grin
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Sormeh: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Somehow, will definitely have a positive rebranding impact on the decaying image of this country.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by killuminati(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2012
R2bees: wandy boy And vd2 abi v2k.... I no know them, period!..anyway shaa, am the 1st to comment, hahaha, tear my boxers, running down the road jumping and singing..."i'm the champion."..."i'm the champion".. Make una no mind me o, na wetin too much garri dey cause
oya use ur big prick go nairaland HQ for indisputable bag of garri. Jumanangry
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by purplebrown: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2012
undecidedSafe house 2?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Dont Even Enjoy Sex Is Because I Am Circumcised - Linda Ikeji Reveals It / Nneze Richards Donates Blood On Easter Sunday (Photos) / Is Phyno Married? What You Dont Know About Him – Education (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.