Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Best Beaches In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Beaches In Lagos (5223 Views)

Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria / Top 14 Peculiar Sea Beaches In The World(photos) / Good Beaches in Nigeria & Laws Concerning Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Beaches In Lagos by ayobarmy(m): 5:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Hi guys pls can any1 fill me in on any of the best beaches in lagos where some 1 can enjoy this season. Direction will be welkom as well. Thanks all
Re: Best Beaches In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Depends on were you live and how far you can go.Kuramo,bar beach,lekki beach,goshen beach,alfa beach,alma beach,akodo,eleko and so many others on the same road up to epe
Re: Best Beaches In Lagos by ayobarmy(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2012
olas2u: Depends on were you live and how far you can go.Kuramo,bar beach,lekki beach,goshen beach,alfa beach,alma beach,akodo,eleko and so many others on the same road up to epe
am in ph now but i will be staying aroun akoka when am in Lag pls can u give the directions to any of them, say am coming from yaba/onipanu.... Thanks
Re: Best Beaches In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2012
That is on the mainland,you will have to go the island,many ways to get to the island,,bar beach and kuramo beaches are in victoria island,the rest are in lekki area.from onipanu you can link the thirdmainland bridge,and go towards cms or obalende area.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Dna Testing Center In Nigeria / How Can I Get A China Study Visa? / Nigeria To Morocco By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.