Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed (4860 Views)

Abusive Words Turned To Slangs, Are They Truly Manifesting? / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 24, 2012
What's gwaning people??
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Haaaayyyy!! cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Haaaayyyy!! cool

What are you saying, tho??

Where in east are you from, still??
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

What are you saying, tho??

Where in east are you from, still??

Not far from canary wharf/black wall! Along that side, you?? smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2012
--
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Oh skeen... Man's from little Lagos(pecknarm pecknizzy) grin But I've got a yard in lakeside and that innit..

Do you go uni, or work?

Seen, so man's living large or just chatting ber air?? Lol pecknarm laawwwddd have mercy, its even worse than lagos with all them goons and sheet! Work part-time and uni!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Seen, so man's living large or just chatting ber air?? Lol pecknarm laawwwddd have mercy, its even worse than lagos with all them goons and sheet! Work part-time and uni!

Obviously, man's living large still, dun noe... I'm not a road man, doe... I'm an academic and a corporate worker and that still... wink grin

Which uni, tho?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Obviously, man's living large still, dun noe... I'm not a road man, doe... I'm an academic and a corporate worker and that still... wink grin

Which uni, tho?

That's the stuff i like to hear! Representing to the max! I can't state my uni due to privacy reasons! Can't have random people stalking me out there, i love my life! tongue grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

That's the stuff i like to hear! Representing to the max! I can't state my uni due to privacy reasons! Can't have random people stalking me out there, i love my life! tongue grin

Nah, I'm not stalker, b.. stalking is now a crime in the uk lol... just trying to get to know you and that still... Can we do PM then?? wink

See your bits has got bare naija mandem(uncles) who're on that naija thing and that.. I know dem ends there, still... grin

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, I'm not stalker, b.. stalking is now a crime in the uk lol... just trying to get to know you and that still... Can we do PM then?? wink

See your bits has got bare naija mandem(uncles) who're on that naija thing and that.. I know dem ends there, still... grin

Hahaah not as bad as pecknarm tho with all them old naija grandad's trynna act gangstar. Sure we can PM dunno how to use it tho, remember i'm still a newbie on here. smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:
Hahaah not as bad as pecknarm tho with all them old naija grandad's trynna act gangstar. Sure we can PM dunno how to use it tho, remember i'm still a newbie on here. smiley

Bwahahahahaha.. Dem mans are waste, truss... but pecknarm is still heavy, the best bits in london town still lol..

Follow me back and I'll send a message to the email addy you registered with still...
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha.. Dem mans are waste, truss... but pecknarm is still heavy, the best bits in london town still lol..

Follow me back and I'll send a message to the email addy you registered with still...

Listen i would never go to pecknarm with my brazilian on, no way not with all them yardies looking like they wanna shank a girl because of her weave! That place gets me shook, even tho i was born in hackney! tongue oh ok, will follow u now smiley cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Listen i would never go to pecknarm with my brazilian on, no way not with all them yardies looking like they wanna shank a girl because of her weave! That place gets me shook, even tho i was born in hackney! tongue oh ok, will follow u now smiley cool

Lmao... You don't need to come to pecknarm, man's got a yard just down the road from you... about 3/4 stops on the jubilee line to westham and that lool...

Peckham isn't as rowdy as hackney, tho.. dem mans in hackney, london fields, and clapton don't play, truss... grin

Check the email addy you registered with, I just sent you a pm.. wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao... You don't need to come to pecknarm, man's got a yard just down the road from you... about 3/4 stops on the jubilee line to westham and that lool...

Peckham isn't as rowdy as hackney, tho.. dem mans in hackney, london fields, and clapton don't play, truss... grin

Ehen and whose asking about ur addressee slow down uncle lol, this who PM ish is moving on some long ting still
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Ehen and whose asking about ur addressee slow down uncle lol, this who PM ish is moving on some long ting still

grin grin grin It's not long, truss.. you're just a freshie around these sides, you'll get used to it... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mosunade(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Check the email addy you registered with, I just sent you a pm.. wink

Lie. At least Hackney is less of those noisy Nigerian lots.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade:

Lie. At least Hackney is less of those noisy Nigerian lots.

Bwahaahaha - dalston takes the cake when it comes to noisiness... grin

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mosunade(f): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahaahaha - dalston takes the cake when it comes to noisiness... grin

Dalston is Jamaican, compare the calmness of Jamoos to that of notice me Naijas.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade:

Dalston is Jamaican, compare the calmness of Jamoos to that of notice me Naijas.

When did jamos/yardies become calm?? Those people are rowdy and violent, coupled with the fact the Hackney is proper ghetto...

Peckham still looks decent compared to Hackney, to be honest...

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mosunade(f): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

When did jamos/yardies become calm?? Those people are rowdy and violent, coupled with the fact the Hackney is proper ghetto...

Peckham still looks decent compared to Hackney, to be honest...

LOL. Whats your definition of a ghetto? Tell me where is "ghetto" in Hackney. Anyway, na u sabi.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade:

LOL. Whats your definition of a ghetto? Tell me where is "ghetto" in Hackney. Anyway, na u sabi.

The houses and most of the youths from there look dirty and broke... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wagwan people??

Who's about?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Wagwan people??

Who's about?

What's happening? smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

What's happening? smiley

Nothing really, just trying to chat for a bit before I hit the shops for the rest of my xmas shopping still..

What are you cooking for xmas, still?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Nothing really, just trying to chat for a bit before I hit the shops for the rest of my xmas shopping still..

What are you cooking for xmas, still?

About what am i cooking? grin well, it'll be roasted potatoes, roasted chicken, jolloff rice, fried rice for laters, probably some icecream, cake and custard. Looking to bake as well, my very delicious carrot cake! tongue got anything special planned? Finished my xmas shopping last week! Can't wait to open my pressies tomoro!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

About what am i cooking? grin well, it'll be roasted potatoes, roasted chicken, jolloff rice, fried rice for laters, probably some icecream, cake and custard. Looking to bake as well, my very delicious carrot cake! tongue got anything special planned? Finished my xmas shopping last week! Can't wait to open my pressies tomoro!

Hmmm... That's a lot of food, can I have some??

I'll spending time with the fam and feasting on turkey, jellof rice, and my all time favourite food(pound yam and vegetable stew)... tongue

I might hit the clubs with my cousins as well, tho... But I'm not sure yet...

Check your email.. wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2012
well wud ya lookat this thread, looks propa good like.
now gis a ganda at saying hello and i might stay a wee bit n chat som'
Thats ryt luvs, say hella likes yer mean it, dunt be stuttering like no shy sissy, oi oi grin

[size=2pt]omg, I can't believe I just wrote that[/size]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis: well wud ya lookat this thread, looks propa good like.
now gis a ganda at saying hello and i might stay a wee bit n chat som'
Thats ryt luvs, say hella likes yer mean it, dunt be stuttering like no shy sissy, oi oi grin

[size=2pt]omg, I can't believe I just wrote that[/size]

Lmao u sure you not going though an identity crisis bonny lass? * excuse my french* grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija:

Lmao u sure you not going though an identity crisis bonny lass? * excuse my french* grin

Lol grin grin grin

Was that what it looked like?

I was trying to talk with old cockney accent embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by huninaija(f): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis:

Lol grin grin grin

Was that what it looked like?

I was trying to talk with old cockney accent embarassed embarassed embarassed

Seemed like a mix between cockney and irish... Lmao u tried small sha grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija:

Seemed like a mix between cockney and irish... Lmao u tried small sha grin

Yaaayyyy!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For 2nd/3rd Daughter To Answer ADA / 8 Most Consumed And Popular Food In Nigeria. / 159 Colours Translated Into Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.