Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,466 members, 7,770,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina (5795 Views)

New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by vanstanzy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Another sect? This is just the beginning. Let FG sit and continue to play DUMB.
The Chief got it right, as usual it has to be an inside job, and nothing else. Those fvcktards just knew who to kidnap and when. They couldn't have gate-crashed, they were invited.
But i'll always continue to hammer on this, Islam is a real big to the human race. GBAM!!!
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by abrajproperty: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MUSLIM....I DOUBT THIS.WE HAVE MUSLIM IN SOUTH WEST AND NO TERRORIST ACT IS EMANATING FROM THERE. I WONDER WHO THEY ARE grin
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by Fash20: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pysam: So nija is now a country where some nonsense hausa or fulani Muslim boys will just do wat they like abi.and the funny thing is that they feel they are invisible to the govt eh
fool dats wat u ar

1 Like

Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by vanstanzy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jadeng: This is the one of the reasons the American Government will tell you that, They DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST!

May God deliver us from ourselves.

The US govt. sees no sense in negotiating with terrorists, while the Nigerian govt. sees a lot of sense in it. Then why wont terrorism be on the rise in Nigeria?
The FG is a toothless bulldog, period. Yes, i said it.
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by shizzle11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

They are only trying to mimic the eastern brothers na grin na quota system grin

How does †ђξ above gibberish relate to †ђξ topic
Ɣ☺ΰ are a first degree f00l!
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by skerries: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nigeria and it's people must put a stop to this nonsense before it will be late.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by vanstanzy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
shizzle11:

100000 LIKES
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by FOREXMART(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
and yet our dumb government is spending 16billion on building a Tomb for the vp. NONSENSE!!!
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
skerries: Nigeria and it's people must put a stop to this nonsense before it will be late.

^^^"Before it will be late"!? Trust me, we've passed the point of no return already, and for things to change: either Nigeria as we know it today changes, GEJ is made to resign, or the presidency in 2015 is promised to or reserved for a 'proper' northerner.
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by Acecube(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jadeng: This is the one of the reasons the American Government will tell you that, They DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST!

jack bauer things.. /24 hours/
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by Sibrah: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
BH is not achieving its aim and they need a new body to improve methods without contradicting principles of Sharia for All.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by emron1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
well for those who have chosen to ignore the c.i.a. Prediction on Nigeria hope this is giving you guys a clearer picture of what nigeria would be.
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by emygreat747(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
lolz!!!!!!those pervertz wont concentrate on their cattles z to be creating unneccessary awareness,"ISLAM,a religion or curse".
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by touchmehard: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
I don't just get it at all, is it that some Muslims do not read and understand their Quaran? When did the Quaran justify the mixing of religious obligations with political/diplomatic issues?
Na wa o for illiteracy
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by Akpan107(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rap maestro: Una just kip talkin nonsense,christianity and islam is nt cos,its d devilish way we wanna make money,we've gt militants(xtians) in d south,we've got terrorists(muslims) in d north,can u point it out 2 me,where terrorist dnt hav atleast a single xtian wif dm,so as militants a single muslim.. I thnk evrybdy has dier choices on religion 2 make,it is nw left 2 us 2 undastand d religion.. Al religions preach on peace... Dy hav backbones,lets join hands 2 brk d backbones..
Na who be this one again? Are the kinappers in the South doing it because of Christianity or In the name of Jesus... They are doing if for their own selfish reasons while your brothers in the North are doing it to deffend Islam! Stop dragging Christianity into any nonsense!!!
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by touchmehard: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
talk true: Is it the same group that claims responsibility for SARS, Abuja attack or a third group coming up
It's the same o
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by ichommy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
o'boy:
Islam is a religion of peace,ah swear!!!
o'boy, u bad o
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xxyz17(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Weda u people like it or not; Islam is a religion of peace! Why do u guys always rush out on NL to condemn Islam whenever any of our various groups carry out a peaceful operation? what is wrong in peacefully kidnapping a Frenchman? what is wrong in peacefully blowing up churches, government houses, base stations etc? I guess it has to do with Islamophobia! Hope u know what that word means! Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to France!
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by fxseven(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bambela: Islamabad; religion of peace abi? Useless human beings. Impose birth control on them now and expect peace in 200 years to come. Bunch of fools that consider quantity as yardstick instead of quality.
what do u mean by Islamabad. isn't that d capital of Pakistan?
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by bakila: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: I look forward 2 d time,when GEJ wil use airstrick in all d northen state(NE N NW),completely destroys d entire region,kil muslims in large number and end islam as a religion-amen
Ogogoro no goood, makes someone think thru the anus.
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Islam bad and wicked pple
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xpensivechic: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
o'boy:
Islam is a religion of peace,ah swear!!!
eat nonsence are u talking., a religion that does not encourages love and forgiveness is a religion of the devil.simple
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xpensivechic: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Acecube: jack bauer things.. /24 hours/
micheal sofield...prison break
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xpensivechic: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
shizzle11:

abeg take am easy on that guy he is only trying to talk nonsence
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xpensivechic: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
vanstanzy:

The US govt. sees no sense in negotiating with terrorists, while the Nigerian govt. sees a lot of sense in it. Then why wont terrorism be on the rise in Nigeria?
The FG is a toothless bulldog, period. Yes, i said it.
you have said it all ...gbam
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by xpensivechic: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
abraj property: THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MUSLIM....I DOUBT THIS.WE HAVE MUSLIM IN SOUTH WEST AND NO TERRORIST ACT IS EMANATING FROM THERE. I WONDER WHO THEY ARE grin
small truth BUT the fact still remains that islamic is a religiong that does not encourage love and forgiveness
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by seanet01: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2012

mumu, is america not negotiating with taliban?
Re: New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina by saidumkc: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
There will never be enough darkness to extinguish the light of Islam. Whoever is doing this, whatever your religion, one day justice will run its full course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu / Africa's Most Powerful Man. (warning Lots Of Pictures). / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.