Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1274119 members, 1751232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 November 2014 at 01:24 AM

Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) - Events (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) (17063 Views)

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony / Mass Wedding Ceremony In South Korea (Pic) / Christening Ceremony (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by KDK(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
If it is real, then it is a familiar spirit.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
BarryX: I actually thought and knew that "ghost" cannot appear within the visible light region of the electromagnetic spectrum, so Optical lens can now detect ghost! I really want to know the kind of Camera used, it helps buttressing the "ghost theory" though!

Oh? And where did you learn about this? Movies? School? Where?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
cameras do capture ghosts. Ghosts are in a different frequency which cant be seen with the Unclad eyes but somehow cameras do pick them.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by trolling(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
and do u think a ghost would allow its image to be manifested on a camera?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by TableLeg(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nonsense undecided
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Photchop
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by trolling(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
BarryX: I actually thought and knew that "ghost" cannot appear within the visible light region of the electromagnetic spectrum, so Optical lens can now detect ghost! I really want to know the kind of Camera used, it helps buttressing the "ghost theory" though!
no mind dem jare, ghost wont appear within the visible right region of electromagnetic spectrum
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by SisiKill1: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:
Only if you understood english.
Did I explicitly say it was photoshop, SMH.

Besides why should I believe every news, the picture is just not logical, so the authenticity of the picture should be doubted.
About my girlfriend, even without viewing the picture I can conclude it's photoshop

Don't mind him.

The likelihood hood of this being photoshopped is higher than the likelihood of it being real. Wasn't it last week we saw a video of a pepeye about to steal a human child with its beak. Everyone and their momma believed twas real only to find out it wasn't.

Until I see Granpa Ghost with my own korokoro eyes before I contemplate believing this story. ...even then sef, he would have to be wearing a sign saying I am a ghost, shown me the wounds he inflicted when he killed himself and we are standing at his grave with his coffin open with his body in it.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by SisiKill1: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Photchop

Very obvious abi.

If they wanted it to look real, they shoulda done photodrink.

Amateurs. undecided
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by knockturnal(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
GHOST WAN COME FOLLOW FOR THE CHOPPINGS WEY GO SHELE AFTER THE BLESSINGS, NA BAD THING?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by amopumpin: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oga ooh grandpa go rest nah.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by ARES(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sam and dean winchester, report immediately, we have a job to do

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rotation, Americans still dey foool u, even after independence??.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
ARES: Sam and dean winchester, report immediately, we have a job to do

Lol. I thought about them when I saw this too. smiley Elecromagnetic force sh*ttt and all that mojo..

tellwisdom: Rotation, Americans still dey foool u, even after independence??.

Kolo. If you were ready to believe that your babe can jazz you, and a woman can give birth to a pig (or was it a pony?), why can't this be added to the list?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Very obvious abi.

If they wanted it to look real, they shoulda done photodrink.

Amateurs. undecided
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahaha weere nse omoluabi
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Pain: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yeah right. I just had some drinks with my late girlfriend. We are heading home now.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by FEMZY99(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
blink182: Wow, he definitely did not make heaven because I see no reason why he should still be trying to be in family pictures.
LooL
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rocktation:

Lol. I thought about them when I saw this too. smiley Elecromagnetic force sh*ttt and all that mojo..

Kolo. If you were ready to believe that your babe can jazz you, and a woman can give birth to a pig (or was it a pony?), why can't this be added to the list?
Carry ur cunny news go plaster am for the wall wey dey ur room angry
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rocktation:

Oh? And where did you learn about this? Movies? School? Where?

P.N. Okeke's Physics text

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by mascot5: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
it was a ghost shot on black berry, notin like dat exist.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Photoshop galore

Seconded.

There seems to be a square of a different hue (around the 'ghost' head) different from the rest of the surroundings.

And since when did ghosts begin to appear in shots taken with a mobile phone? I thought it used to be Polaroids?

Or is this particular ghost e-compliant? But the guy is said to have fired the bucket 17 yrs ago. So what's the dealie?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
KDK: If it is real, then it is a familiar spirit.

Ba? Maybe the Grandpa is trying to familiarise with Baby. You know, get to meet the new member of family.

Familia ko, Peculiar ni!
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by jcross19: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ezeufi: Nigerian man...... and their obsession with ghosts...
if u don't believe in ghost that never stop the existent of ghost and if u doubt it visit cementary by 1 am or 12 midnight,then come and say what u see
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by mealex: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
YOU SHOULD GO THROUGH THE CAMERA AND INVESTIGATE AND STOP THIS GHOST THING
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by charles424(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
illicit: Methink probably d camera lens was dirty.

No it might not be any dirty lens of the camera,a friend of mine in alabama send pictures of a little girl ghost dat spent several days in her house,she notice it through the picture she took of her room..if I can post pictures here you will see how real it is..so am not disputing this story.if anybody can tell me how to post picture on here...ok I got it now check the first picture the ghost was at her room door,

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
We don't see nothing Charles.

To post a pic here, you have to write something in the message body, else the pic will not be uploaded. Try again.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Now I'm overly curious. angry
Experiencing difficulty still, Charles? You know I'm here to walk you through any difficulty in using the components of this forum. It's only a part of my job description, really. smiley
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by charles424(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rocktation: We don't see nothing Charles.

To post a pic here, you have to write something in the message body, else the pic will not be uploaded. Try again.

Ok can you see one of it now? The ghost was at the door here,and I have one it was at the ceilling of her sitting room..one it was behind her..so many pics she took..click on the link at the bottom of the message

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmn...now this is crazy. Is it just me or can any body else see the pics he's posted?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by charles424(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmn...now this is crazy. Is it just me or can any body else see the pics he's posted?

I thought its gonna show the picture direct,but it only show the link,when u click on it,then u can download it and see..I have try it and it shows the picture..
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
charles424:

I thought its gonna show the picture direct,but it only show the link,when u click on it,then u can download it and see..I have try it and it shows the picture..

Ok. I've seen it. You say you had other pics. Load more.

Hmmm... I can hear some funny knocks coming from my room O. Are you sure those pics aren't telekinetic? My hands are clean O. At least I haven't killed pesin before. Reminding me of one maddening experience I had in 2006.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Okies. Someone has managed to do the deed.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken / Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.