Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) (21223 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / Christening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
I must confess, this is quite creepy. embarassed
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Very soon we'd be told it was fake, an assignment for some college students. . .yada yada.

The media is awash with tales you don't even know which to believe.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by hammedkola(m): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2012
so, what is special about it?...
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by princeonx: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Say cheese next time ghost!
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing the pics with us, Charles. The amazing thing is that your friend's still comfy with that apartment. Hmmmph.

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by achovirux(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2012
I can just do a photoshop of dat...soo easy
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Slickest(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Photoshop galore
Abeg tel dem oooo....I no no wen ghostz start 2 dey dey pictures...*shoutin* itz a ghost 4 cryn out loud,u don't c dem! U feel dem! Diz 1 com dey show face 4 camera! Mediocrez!
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2012
Which block buster movie is that? Cuz I haven't heard of it....

Photo shop falacy

And this made the phurcking front page
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by charles424(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Rocktation: Thanks for sharing the pics with us, Charles. The amazing thing is that your friend's still comfy with that apartment. Hmmmph.

Yes she never leave the house,but her son who is 23 yrs old ran away from the house,,because he snap most of the pics..I asked her to leave the house,she said no,that she was not harmful..and that she has a wet hair..on her head..she will never gain anytin telling me this,,or snapping the pics and then sending it around 2am my time,as she know I will be sleeping then..I know ppl or nairalanders won't believe this,,but its real.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by victme1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hahahahah! LWKMD. Soooo, this Ghost have a high sense of humour. the ghost no get live portrait, na passport him get come broadcast am for wall, yeye. by the way self from the passport abi sorry ghost, there is no indication that he is in hell fire or in heaven, happy or sad. MMMcheweeeeeeeeen
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by giftmurphy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
hmm undecided
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by phemmy88(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
i know dis is real....i never doubt stuff like dis......
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Charles and rocky, una welldone o, do u both mean dat very soon we gonna be sseing ghosts on live TV?
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Rocktation(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hehe. I wanted to share what I saw too. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2012
Ghost stories is a Revolution dat can not be televised!
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by nollywood20: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
BarryX: I actually thought and knew that "ghost" cannot appear within the visible light region of the electromagnetic spectrum, so Optical lens can now detect ghost! I really want to know the kind of Camera used, it helps buttressing the "ghost theory" though!

Best rational reply so far.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
madame_bebe:

I thought 'heaven' is after judgement day, No?
'after death comes judgement' it is immediate. Judgement day is for the forthcoming rapture of all on earth. It is not to judge and pass judgement on you and decide if you go to hell or not, it is simply a review of your activities on earth and award of brightness. Your acceptance of jesus here is your ticket to heaven. On the last day, those left on earth will either appear before 'the great white throne' or 'the judgement seat of christ', the former being for candidates marked for eternal destruction and the later heaven's own.

People were barred from heaven before Christ but after Him, the gate was open.

Honestly though, I really can't make sense of that picture. I believe its just a demon.
Re: Ghost Of Grandfather Appears At Granddaughter's Christening Ceremony (PHOTOS) by tpia5: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Khafi & Temisan Emmanuel To Host This Year’s The Future Awards Africa / Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.